• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Falkie2013

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 02, 2014, 03:49:49 PM
Have to say I don't quite get this thread... it reminds me a bit of that one some newbie posted a couple months ago where he invited insults... don't recall his name and can't say if he's even still around.   Guess I came to it too late to get the whole zeitgeist

The person who set this thread up, I suppose was tired of seeing my posting things about my videos or whatever I felt was applicable to the issue at hand.
Thus the thread.
I didn't ask for it and was surpized it was done in the first place, but since it exsists, I post in here a lot, though I still post on other sections of the forum as well.
IF I didn't know better, I would think it was all set up to give Bart Ell a place to continually post bs about me.
He, she or it does seem to be obsessed with me and my posts and videos to the near exclusion of all else.
And I think he secretly wants to date my girlfriend too.

Thanks for the explanation, Falkie... I've seen your name here for a very long time (I'm sure you predate my official registration, though I was a lurker for a couple years previously).  Anyway, yeah, it's weird when a random internet stranger decides he despises you.  Peace out, bro.

Falkie2013

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 02, 2014, 04:10:06 PM
Thanks for the explanation, Falkie... I've seen your name here for a very long time (I'm sure you predate my official registration, though I was a lurker for a couple years previously).  Anyway, yeah, it's weird when a random internet stranger decides he despises you.  Peace out, bro.

I've always thought its a great pity that the troll spray we see isn't real.
Trolls abound on the internet.
Anonymous jerks who don't have the courage to say things openly to someone so they use innuendo, ad hominem attacks and more to belittle people and make them feel miserable when it is their lives that are truly miserable.
BE just left 4 posts in a row.
Makes one wonders what he does with the rest of his time when he's not busy flaming me.
I pity the memebers of his family for having to live with such a shallow person.

BobGrau

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 04:06:44 PM
The person who set this thread up, I suppose was tired of seeing my posting things about my videos or whatever I felt was applicable to the issue at hand.
Thus the thread.
I didn't ask for it and was surpized it was done in the first place, but since it exsists, I post in here a lot, though I still post on other sections of the forum as well.
IF I didn't know better, I would think it was all set up to give Bart Ell a place to continually post bs about me.
He, she or it does seem to be obsessed with me and my posts and videos to the near exclusion of all else.

I believe Mudking simply noted that you have a lot to say at any particular moment and wanted to provide a specific thread to develop some of your themes. I don't think he was having a go at you for going offtopic or anything like that. I could be wrong.
Bart's posts were/are funny at first but he's just being a dick now. Again, I could be wrong.

Bart Ell

Quote from: BobGrau on January 02, 2014, 04:20:04 PM
Bart's posts were/are funny at first but he's just being a dick now. Again, I could be wrong.

I always wonder about people who post here every damn day...  Sure, there are some days where I'll put up a dozen comments, but sometimes I disappear for two or ten days, too.  Are these people retired, unemployed, OCD, or what?  On the politics thread, QuickKarl is always there.... that's fine... it's his right, but I wonder sometimes.  I've not encountered Bart Ell prior to this thread, so I have no opinion one way or another, other than he really seems to have it in for you, Falkie...

Then again, to be fair, I really got tired of CasioSon fast and voiced my wish that he disappear.

Beautiful daughter, MV... I always hated it when people said this to me about my own daughter, but pay attention to every damn minute... before you know it, she'll be a lot older.  Every minute, every, every minute counts.  Enjoy them!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/ALLprofile-1551732-Falkie2010-Martinez-California-SugarBabyMale

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Hmmm... well, if it's not illegal, I don't see your beef, Bart.  Someone else here went after Falkie for the same thing a couple months ago...  You and I may find such efforts displeasing, but if no one is being hurt, what's the gripe?

Bart Ell

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 02, 2014, 05:00:36 PM
Hmmm... well, if it's not illegal, I don't see your beef, Bart.  Someone else here went after Falkie for the same thing a couple months ago...  You and I may find such efforts displeasing, but if no one is being hurt, what's the gripe?

Quote from: Flakie2013 on January 02, 2014, 04:06:44 PM

Use your words, Bart, use your words... I don't know what you're goin' for here anymore.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 02, 2014, 04:38:07 PM
Beautiful daughter, MV... I always hated it when people said this to me about my own daughter, but pay attention to every damn minute... before you know it, she'll be a lot older.  Every minute, every, every minute counts.  Enjoy them!

thx.  just in the 15 months she's been here i've noticed how quickly they grow up.  i frequently tell my wife, "some day, we're going to miss her being like this."

Yes, it looks like he is whacking off!  What is your broader fucking point, Bart?

"When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point, it makes is so much more interesting for the listener."

eddie dean

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 02, 2014, 05:27:50 PM

"When you're telling these little stories, here's a good idea. Have a point, it makes is so much more interesting for the listener."

Good movie quote! Planes, Trains & Automobiles. Steve Martin and John Candy.
Is Falkie JC and Bart SM?
"How about dem Bears".  :o

McPhallus

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 01, 2014, 02:45:25 AM
Part 2 of my 2014 predictions and more. I had technical computer difficulties which is why it is so late in posting.

The Guy From Pittsburgh (tm) Presents Part 2 of my 2014 Predictions & More !!! ...

Thought I was looking at morphiaflow there for a minute.

Laurakinch

Quote from: West of the Rockies on January 02, 2014, 04:33:50 PM
I always wonder about people who post here every damn day...  Sure, there are some days where I'll put up a dozen comments, but sometimes I disappear for two or ten days, too.  Are these people retired, unemployed, OCD, or what?  On the politics thread, QuickKarl is always there.... that's fine... it's his right, but I wonder sometimes.  I've not encountered Bart Ell prior to this thread, so I have no opinion one way or another, other than he really seems to have it in for you, Falkie...

I doubt I am the only one who feels that if someone uses this site as their own personal daily blog and website they'd better be prepared to face criticism or ridicule for their posts. Besides, Falkie himself makes it so damn easy to poke fun and provides plenty of material for it. Lately this place has been dying a slow death but Bart Ell's parodies are a fucking riot and have really livened things up!

Bart Ell

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 02, 2014, 07:36:28 PM
I doubt I am the only one who feels that if someone uses this site as their own personal daily blog and website they'd better be prepared to face criticism or ridicule for their posts. Besides, Falkie himself makes it so damn easy to poke fun and provides plenty of material for it. Lately this place has been dying a slow death but Bart Ell's parodies are a fucking riot and have really livened things up!

littlechris

Quote from: Bart Ell on January 02, 2014, 04:18:06 PM

Bart Ell, can you please speed up this clip so Falkie's head is bobbing faster? Itll make Falkie look like a cyborg that is malfunctioning.

Bart Ell

How ya doing my muffin topped mavens of sexy goodness?

I do not care if some of you view my posts as the equivalent of a C2C guest saying. "read my book". Yes, I could just post the script I wrote for my video. Yes, I could spellcheck it. Yes, it would be easier to understand than me mumbling and coughing my way through it. AND???

http://www.hogueprophecy.com/

So what if I have to stop after every line in my rap video to take in precious oxygen?!? So what if I try to use more props than one of those videos which teach kids where it is wrong for adults to touch them?!? So what if I come across like an out of touch humpty dumpty?!? My video, my brand!

Just wait until I get my tripod and start making videos outside. You think I do a bad job in a controlled environment? There is a whole 'nother world of hurt awaiting me when I leave the safety of my mess.

I also don't care if experts say that MOST viral videos are under 90 seconds, I will show the world that people will make my 15 minute videos just as viral! Who cares if people think the perfect formula is a quick hit? My 7 minutes of sound effects while I stare at the screen like I am looking in an oven to see if my Soufflé has fallen will be just as hot!

Falkie2013

Quote from: Laurakinch on January 02, 2014, 07:36:28 PM

IF Blogger hadn't changed the way that You Tube posts appear on the sites I have on here, I never would have posted them at all.
And ... someone set this thread up for me to post my videos. I didn't do it.
Maybe YOU find Bart Ell's stuff funny. I don't and my girlfriend who has absolutely NOTHING to do with this board sure as hell doesn't appreciate his smarmy attacks on her.
It was resuggested to me that I just stop posting completely given the continual ... what does one call it when another poster OBSESSIVELY posts offensive posts repeatedly and on a daily basis ?
It goes beyond being just a troll.

Bart Ell

Quote from: Falkie2013 on January 02, 2014, 08:45:21 PM
what does one call it when another poster OBSESSIVELY posts offensive posts repeatedly and on a daily basis ?
It goes beyond being just a troll.

Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory, Noory

ItsOver

Falkie rocks. The world. Noory sucks. That is all.