• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Why cuteness is genetically encoded

Started by ziznak, June 12, 2012, 08:42:57 PM

ziznak

So I've recently "inherited" a dell whatever the fuck 2200 piece of shit desktop... it was the family pc for like ever... I was the only one to care for it hence it's hanging inside the box HDD and overabundance of RAM.  I don't know what to do with this thing besides burn it but like always I let no pc go to waste that I can't get an OS on with wifi to pillage the hoods many unsecured wifi nets of their bandwidth...

and so here I am... cleaning out a corner of my shithole apt only to find that YES!!! I was sooo correct in my assumption that the "smelly" odor from that unforsaken corner of non-cleaning-behindness was INDEEED the poo of a certain small retarded baby cat that I will forever treasure....

how could I not know it was her?... those beautiful blue eyes scream "i poop places that you don't see!!"  I turned to yell at her little retarded ass only to be reminded that english isn't understood by felines... and even if it was THIS little SHIT would definitely be one of the "no hablo humanos" kitties... at this point I realized that all along she knew... she could never be hit... never be put out... her cuteness is her armor... and the shit works... damn this little kitty to hell!!!

ziznak

So far so good.  Baby girl has been using the sink like she was trained... she doesn't like cat litter so... better there than in some corner I can't get to!

Zircon

Good looks are genetically encoded? Even if you see a person who is overweight or just plain fat and needs to lose 50 lbs. (more or less), you can tell if they are good looking (at normal weight) just by looking at their face. I've seen some fat women for example, that I know would be drop-dead gorgeous if they got back down to 125 lbs. or whatever is their optimum healthy weight.

Yes, cuteness is genetic. For crying out loud we're a set of genes and have little or no control over whether or not we are good looking or cute. Most people are good looking and attractive. I mean for any of us who have wives, husbands, girlfriends or boyfriends - ask them. You'll probably like the answer.

ziznak

Well the cuteness factor in mammals is the typical baby animal features... it goes for most but not all baby animals but normally means::
Somewhat of a large head in proportion to the body
Big Eyes
Somewhat smaller nose and mouth area

It's been said to be ingrained into mammalian genes so that the parents will be less likely to eat their young...

As far as genetic hottness or attractiveness in humans it all comes down to being well proportioned and symmetrical.  Big girls can be attractive if the biggness is well spread out.  I guess it all comes down to personal ideas of beauty at some point... I'm honestly down with well fed, curvey, and toned females... too skinny or too big is gross... and if the boobs are too big then I may laugh in certain sexual situations... hehe

Zircon

Quote from: ziznak on June 14, 2012, 10:09:31 AM
Well the cuteness factor in mammals is the typical baby animal features... it goes for most but not all baby animals but normally means::
Somewhat of a large head in proportion to the body
Big Eyes
Somewhat smaller nose and mouth area

It's been said to be ingrained into mammalian genes so that the parents will be less likely to eat their young...
So, you're describing "Hentai". Heart shaped face, large eyes with a "perky" nose and mouth. Thankfully animals have scents so the parents can tell who is their and who isn't/ Even then, the old man might try to munch one.

QuoteAs far as genetic hotness or attractiveness in humans it all comes down to being well proportioned and symmetrical.  Big girls can be attractive if the bigness is well spread out.  I guess it all comes down to personal ideas of beauty at some point... I'm honestly down with well fed, curvy, and toned females... too skinny or too big is gross... and if the boobs are too big then I may laugh in certain sexual situations... hehe
I agree but still give the person a thumbs up with a nice face. And as to boobs ... hey, anything over a mouthful is wasted anyway he!he! Yep, too large is too large. I like them between a B and C cup size.