• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

ItsOver

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 09, 2017, 09:26:39 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The only idea Clinton brought to the table, national healthcare, was squashed when his wife had her first national failure of many to come. Clinton nevrt proposed spending cuts. He vetoed budgets several times with spending cuts. Raising taxes never stimulates economic growth. It’s like saying taking away food lowers hunger.

The piece de resistance came in the summer of 2000, in June 3 months after the .com collapse started, Clinton claimed we had a 3 trillion dollar surplus. The demokkkrat media, as usual, never questioned it. A month later in July, Clinton issued a correction, it was actually 4 trillion. Again, never questioned. But wait, there’s more! By September, the Clinton administration released a projected surprlus of 5.5 trillion dollars. It was the height of Clinton/demokkkrat media absurdity.

The economic growth of the 90s was primarily due to the internet taking off. It resulted in trillions in investment. Millions of jobs created. And was the result of the private sector. The government cannot create economic growth, it can only shrink or increase the stranglehold it has on the economy.

We’ll be generous and ignore Clinton’s atrocious foreign policy that ignored the 1st WTC bombing, the African embassy bombings, the Mogadishu tragedy (Blackhawk Down), and the USS Cole, all which lead directly to 911. Not to mention his endorsement of Carters joke of a deal with N Korea which has now lead to them having nuclear missiles that can hit the continental United States.

But don’t fret, Clinton was a “real ladies man with charisma and gravitas”. So we were told.
Plus, he felt our pain.  Ron thanks you, Bill.  You were the best!

http://youtu.be/Pr8Y9qguTgc

136 or 142

Quote from: Gd5150 on October 09, 2017, 09:26:39 AM
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

The only idea Clinton brought to the table, national healthcare, was squashed when his wife had her first national failure of many to come. Clinton nevrt proposed spending cuts. He vetoed budgets several times with spending cuts. Raising taxes never stimulates economic growth. It’s like saying taking away food lowers hunger.

The piece de resistance came in the summer of 2000, in June 3 months after the .com collapse started, Clinton claimed we had a 3 trillion dollar surplus. The demokkkrat media, as usual, never questioned it. A month later in July, Clinton issued a correction, it was actually 4 trillion. Again, never questioned. But wait, there’s more! By September, the Clinton administration released a projected surprlus of 5.5 trillion dollars. It was the height of Clinton/demokkkrat media absurdity.

The economic growth of the 90s was primarily due to the internet taking off. It resulted in trillions in investment. Millions of jobs created. And was the result of the private sector. The government cannot create economic growth, it can only shrink or increase the stranglehold it has on the economy.

There is so much economic illiteracy here I don't know where to begin. 

I'll leave it with: the internet actually grew much more, especially for business opportunities (Amazon.com revenues by year: https://revenuesandprofits.com/amazon-vs-walmart-revenues-profits-1995-2015/, the company had revenues $2,762B in 2000 and $19,166B in 2008.  Google started up in 1997.  Ebay went from $1.21B in revenue in 2002 to $8.54B in 2008. 

The internet certainly had uses in the 1990s for business operations, especially email and research and probably conferencing, but it had far greater impacts during the W. Bush years.  Yet, the economy grew much faster under Clinton than under W. Bush.

Also, it's interesting people who make this argument against The Clinton Administration don't extend a similar argument to the Reagan Administration, under whose watch experienced the rapid growth of the personal computer business.  This revolutionalized accounting and word processing, essentially getting rid of typists as a profession and the removal of multiple layers of 'middle management' in larger businesses. 

So, if the Clinton Administration doesn't deserve any credit for the economy under its watch, then really neither does the Reagan Administration for the economy under its watch.

In terms of the economic illiteracy in the post, while tax increases may or may not stimulate economic growth, the belief of those who oppose any tax increases seems to be that once a government has the money, the government simply lock it in a vault, as its often ridiculously claimed "tax increases take money out of the economy."

Jackstar

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

Don't start.

=Schlyder=

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 09:34:29 AM
No, he was right.  I had it backwards.  I've always had problems with directions.  I've never been tested for it but I'm certain I was born with parietal lobe damage.

We're certain you have brain damage as well.   ;D

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 09:48:53 AM

I'll leave it with: the internet actually grew much more, especially for business opportunities (Amazon.com revenues by year: https://revenuesandprofits.com/amazon-vs-walmart-revenues-profits-1995-2015/, the company had revenues $2,762B in 2000 and $19,166B in 2008.  Google started up in 1997.  Ebay went from $1.21B in revenue in 2002 to $8.54B in 2008. 

The internet certainly had uses in the 1990s for business operations, especially email and research and probably conferencing, but it had far greater impacts during the W. Bush years.  Yet, the economy grew much faster under Clinton than under W. Bush.

Also, it's interesting people who make this argument against The Clinton Administration don't extend a similar argument to the Reagan Administration, under whose watch experienced the rapid growth of the personal computer business.  This revolutionalized accounting and word processing, essentially getting rid of typists as a profession and the removal of multiple layers of 'middle management' in larger businesses. 

So, if the Clinton Administration doesn't deserve any credit for the economy under its watch, then really neither does the Reagan Administration for the economy under its watch.

In terms of the economic illiteracy in the post, while tax increases may or may not stimulate economic growth, the belief of those who oppose any tax increases seems to be that once a government has the money, the government simply lock it in a vault, as its often ridiculously claimed "tax increases take money out of the economy."

Don’t obfuscate.  Clinton benefitted heavily from the period of irrational exuberance that was the internet bubble.  Your specious dodge is yet more ipso fatso evidence that you are a pimp for the left.  What bothers me most about you is that you may be an educator:

“The dot-com bubble (also known as the dot-com boom, the dot-com crash, the tech bubble, the Internet bubble, the dot-com collapse, and the information technology bubble)[1] was a historic economic bubble and period of excessive speculation that occurred roughly from 1997 to 2001, a period of extreme growth in the usage and adaptation of the Internet by businesses and consumers. During this period, many Internet-based companies, commonly referred to as dot-coms, were founded, many of which failed.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble

136 or 142

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2017, 11:19:03 AM
Don’t obfuscate.  Clinton benefitted heavily from the period of irrational exuberance that was the internet bubble.  Your specious dodge is yet more ipso fatso evidence that you are a pimp for the left.  What bothers me most about you is that you may be an educator:

“The dot-com bubble (also known as the dot-com boom, the dot-com crash, the tech bubble, the Internet bubble, the dot-com collapse, and the information technology bubble)[1] was a historic economic bubble and period of excessive speculation that occurred roughly from 1997 to 2001, a period of extreme growth in the usage and adaptation of the Internet by businesses and consumers. During this period, many Internet-based companies, commonly referred to as dot-coms, were founded, many of which failed.”

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dot-com_bubble

And Reagan benefited from the Savings and Loan and leveraged buyout (junk bond) 'bubbles' and W Bush benefited from the housing bubble.  Asset bubbles and related bad lending are always good for GDP until they burst. 

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 11:35:07 AM
And Reagan benefited from the Savings and Loan and leveraged buyout (junk bond) 'bubbles' and W Bush benefited from the housing bubble.  Asset bubbles and related bad lending are always good for GDP until they burst.

Bush, dummy, not Reagan.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 09, 2017, 11:39:07 AM
Bush, dummy, not Reagan.

No, Reagan benefited from them, H W Bush suffered from their collapse.

The film The Living Daylights came out in 1987:  What do Timothy Dalton and Leveraged buy-outs have in common? Both are junk Bonds.

License to Kill came out in 1989, but the joke preceded the release of that film.

Quote from: PaulAtreides on October 09, 2017, 09:17:30 AM
One need not be a resident to be a citizen.  Not an oxymoron.

How disappointing.  After your last post here using a comment from Kim Jong-un to disparage our president I was hoping for something from Chairman Mao, or maybe Pol Pot, this time

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 11:44:34 AM
No, Reagan benefited from them, H W Bush suffered from their collapse.

The film The Living Daylights came out in 1987:  What do Timothy Dalton and Leveraged buy-outs have in common? Both are junk Bonds.

Exactly how did he suffer Double-oh-negative? He walked, so did his sons, kept the money and became President.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 09, 2017, 11:46:18 AM
Exactly how did he suffer Double-oh-negative? He walked, so did his sons, kept the money and became President.

?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 11:47:34 AM
?

Jeeeeezus Chryaist! You don't even know the official history of it.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 09, 2017, 11:48:42 AM
Jeeeeezus Chryaist! You don't even know the official history of it.

No I don't.  What are you referring to?

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 11:50:21 AM
No I don't.  What are you referring to?

Black Tuesday! 1987. And the S&L Crisis. At least go read the Wikiapedia page on it and watch a couple of video's on youtube. I can't even insult you over it; you know so little.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 09, 2017, 11:51:09 AM
Black Tuesday! 1987. And the S&L Crisis.

And?  Reagan was President from 1981-1988.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 11:52:04 AM
And?  Reagan was President from 1981-1988.

The roots of it go all the way back to '71.

136 or 142

Quote from: Swishypants on October 09, 2017, 11:53:03 AM
The roots of it go all the way back to '71.

It accelerated in the 1980s.  Anyway, I had forgotten a couple members of the Bush family benefited from the Savings and Loan situation.  (Jeb and especially Neil Bush.) No evidence George H W Bush was personally involved in any of that.  It wouldn't surprise me if George H W Bush helped Neil Bush get the nice position on that Savings and Loan company as Neil is regarded as the really stupid brother, but that doesn't mean George H W Bush helped Neil commit any illegal acts with the Savings and Loan business itself.

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 09, 2017, 11:19:03 AM
...  What bothers me most about you is that you may be an educator...

Nope, he's chained to a log in some institution somewhere for his germaphobia.  Living proof the internet doesn't give those who've been institutionalized an accurate portrayal of life outside.

Swishypants

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 11:54:46 AM
It accelerated in the 1980s.  Anyway, I had forgotten a couple members of the Bush family benefited from the Savings and Loan situation.  (Jeb and especially Neil Bush.) No evidence George H W Bush was personally involved in any of that.  It wouldn't surprise me if George H W Bush helped Neil Bush get the nice position on that Savings and Loan company as Neil is regarded as the really stupid brother, but that doesn't mean George H W Bush helped Neil commit any illegal acts with the Savings and Loan business itself.

If only I liked you. I was personally involved. Oh, the things I could tell you, but you're a fuck-tard, so I won't. :)

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 09, 2017, 12:02:00 PM
Nope, he's chained to a log in some institution somewhere for his germaphobia.  Living proof the internet doesn't give those who've been institutionalized an accurate portrayal of life outside.

You're projecting.  Only you're not in an institution for being a germophobe, but for being mentally retarded.  Your endless viewing of Fox 'News' combined with listening to Rush Limbaugh and reading of The Daily Caller and the Washington Times and the Washington Examiner has destroyed the few brain cells you had to begin with.

Even your hero mocks you:

Swishypants

We had the Soviets defeated by '79. In '80 the purge of the old guard OSS/ONI/FBI guys emerged; and they all had to continue on outside of the system.

Swishypants

Since 1980, a massive cadre of Intelligence and Special Operations assets has been accrued OUTSIDE of the official system. Skills don't go away just because you get early retirement. You may teach them to anyone you wish, and the old-guard did. Which brings us to today, and Trumps Presidency.

Swishypants

The Globalists are not in charge anymore. The Ghosts of the real America live on, hiding in plain sight, in vast numbers.

Swishypants

FIELDCRAFT lad; FIELDCRAFT; no one inside the system can even do it anymore, which is why they suck ass and are easy to defeat.

Swishypants

No comments? That's not anywhere near the full story. That's just a thought, that your small mind never "thinked" before. There is a reason our Universities turn out idiots while turning away the best and brightest. There is a reason our Government and Military and Intelligence Services are staffed by yes-men and morons by-and-large. Where the fuck do you think the smart and effective people went? Do you honestly believe one man can't train 10 more anytime he chooses? Did you think it wasn't done? The Globalists are FUCKED boy! :)

Swishypants

Carry On you dumb bastards! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Jackstar

Quote from: Swishypants on October 09, 2017, 12:37:09 PM
Where the fuck do you think the smart and effective people went?

... the Knights of Columbus!

Swishypants

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2017, 12:55:12 PM

... the Knights of Columbus!

Beep! BEEP Boop! Beep! Beep Boop BOOP BeBoop!

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 09, 2017, 12:06:26 PM
You're projecting.  Only you're not in an institution for being a germophobe, but for being mentally retarded...

Am I?

Quote from: 136 or 142 on October 03, 2016, 03:24:40 AM
... led me to fear germs in a way that was completely disconnected from reality that led me to being involuntarily placed in a facility as I was correctly deemed a threat to myself)...

136 or 142

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on October 09, 2017, 01:05:58 PM
Am I?

Since you need to be shown things over and over again before you even begin to understand them, for a second time both I and your great hero, the Commander in Chief, both mock you, as he mimics how your behavior: