• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

What do you believe in?

Started by ninjashoes, January 06, 2017, 12:04:57 AM

ninjashoes

Quote from: albrecht on March 19, 2017, 11:41:50 AM
But does your belief stop the cactus thorns even if you are not afraid of them? I accidentally kicked a cactus a few years back walking around barefoot in the yard and I thought I got the thorn out. Then it became like looking infected and hurt but, oh well. A month or so later on the other side of my toe I had an annoying bump. Investigating it- it was the thorn and was able to extract it, but it was sort of sealed over. But it moved from one side of my toe to come out the other!

Hell no, this is a problem I sometimes have with some of my friends. They are literally too open minded to the point of thinking we can actually morph reality in front of us.

We obviously have to play by the laws of physics. Perhaps these rules can be broken or at least bent given the right circumstances or perhaps what is actually truly possible isn't so set in stone.

ninjashoes

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on March 19, 2017, 03:52:09 PM
Well, first off, I used to believe there was a good possibility there were ghosts, witches, alien visitations, big foot / sasquatch / yeti, etc.  I have to admit I never believed in demons, angels, psychic powers, or the ability to see into the future.

Guess where I learned it was all baloney?  The Art Bell Coast to Coast AM show.  The guests were either not credible obvious hoaxers, or the stories from the more credible guests were completely full of holes.  It those were the best advocates to be found, then it was all BS.  But I get it - people want to believe.  Great, have a blast.

Second, I've seen UFOs myself.  Twice.  Two together, and one upclose.  Neither time could they possibly have been mistaken weather balloons or any of the rest of the things skeptics say.  It's just that I believe they were experimental military craft, not from some other planet and flown by aliens.  Occam's Razor.  Other unexplained phenomena is just that, unexplained, and could have any number of explanations.  So what?

So that's strike one and two on your theory.  Care to go for strike three?

I can relate to that. Sadly many guests on coast to coast are indeed trying to make money or even worse are paid disinfo agents.

It is sad that all the hoaxers out there ruin it for people to the point where they get so sick of being lied to that their mind sort of closes up to certain topics.

I feel only 1-3% of these things are real however that small percentage is so infinitely fascinating that it is worth it to me, to search through all the heaping amounts of bullcrap.

I also had a similar experience where i seen a craft that very well could have been military aircraft except for the fact that it seemed to be able to read my mind and do some impossible turns and acceleration, at least impossible for something you normally see in the sky.

If that type of technology exists then also the technology to clone and manufacture "fake aliens" also exists which makes things even harder.

I come from more of the school and the reason this technology is advancing so quickly is because there are literally demi-gods up there handing us this technology occasionally..

Jackstar

Quote from: Daniel End of Days Radio on April 01, 2017, 07:17:06 PM
Sadly many guests on coast to coast are indeed trying to make money

HOW DARE THEY
ONLY JEWS CAN DO THIS

yumyumtree

Deep kisses that last for days--isn't that what Kevin Costner said in Bull Durham?

Now I see somebody beat me to it--complete with clip. It was a great speech.

Jackstar

#1) Archons.

#2) The Day of the Supernova.

#3) Profit.

ninjashoes

Youtube confirms that nuclear bombs are actually fake.

Jackstar

I don't think misquoting me is going to do anything to improve my humour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHapAsmvGEU

ninjashoes

Took me forever to find my precious thread here.

Now where were we?

Did the Holocaust really happen?

Are Asians descended from grey aliens traveling back into the past?

Has Senda reached 700 lbs yet?

The natural supremacy of 19.5 BRAAAPS!

pate

F-235 lacks the critical phase of manner, wheras /= mm../,

Jackstar

Evil is real, but only because idiots created IT through their idiot choices.

gas the Jesuits, begin Apocalypse now

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on March 22, 2018, 06:48:21 PM
Evil is real, but only because idiots created IT through their idiot choices.

gas the Jesuits, begin Apocalypse now
What? 

Asuka Langley

The Freemasons need a zyklon b shower and burnt in ovens!

ninjashoes

The Jesuits have had their hand in writing history for sure.

Jojo

Listen to the sounds in this bird video for cats.  Haven't we all had days where we are away from the city and our surroundings sound like this?  What frequencies are these and how do they affect us? 

Aliens and hybrids don't have much in the way of ears.  They probably wouldn't hear this, or how special it makes you feel.

Everything is vibration, but not if we end up hybrid.  Frequencies will be out-phased, limiting our connection to Earth and our Creator.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=you+tube+cat+entertainment+birds&&view=detail&mid=C675185F808C79950403C675185F808C79950403&rvsmid=7576805D0F50DDEF727D7576805D0F50DDEF727D&FORM=VDQVAP

Jackstar

I'll be honest--I'll suck Jesuit cock and take DP from a Mason and the whole Prince Hall before I ever use Bing.

Jojo

Bing is not my favorite, but I'm not changing the lease holder's settings.  I went to Google, but it kept reverting at various points.  Love the one you're with.

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on June 12, 2018, 12:12:02 AM
I'm not changing the lease holder's settings

No one really cares about your cosplay re-enactment of Fifty Shades Greyer. Just tend your shit, like adults do. You might actually like it.

How will you know until you do it?

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 02:10:35 AM
No one really cares about your cosplay re-enactment of Fifty Shades Greyer. Just tend your shit, like adults do. You might actually like it.

How will you know until you do it?

As far as that book goes, I don't think I would recommend it to anyone. 

Yes, I already know I prefer Google to Bing, but this isn't my computer.

If no one really likes my new outfit, why don't you show me a few styles that people (the male people) like, and I'll see what I can do.  Please, please, please tell me what you want me to wear, Jackstar.  It's important.  I get my allowance on Friday and I promise to get a new outfit that will make you happy!  ::)

Fourteen

Jackstar

Quote from: 14 on June 14, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
As far as that book goes

Wow, you took an analogy and ran with it right off into the brush. Impressive, except you literally do that all the fucking time.

Jojo

Quote from: Jackstar on June 14, 2018, 03:54:57 AM
Wow.  Impressive …  all the …  time.
Thank you.  You make a strong impression too!  What else do you do?  :D

Fourteen

BellHop

I firmly believe in one conspiracy theory: Kurt Cobain didn't commit suicide; rather, Courtney Love either had him killed or killed him herself.

Quote from: 14 on June 14, 2018, 03:31:38 AM
As far as that book goes, I don't think I would recommend it to anyone. 

Yes, I already know I prefer Google to Bing, but this isn't my computer.

If no one really likes my new outfit, why don't you show me a few styles that people (the male people) like, and I'll see what I can do.  Please, please, please tell me what you want me to wear, Jackstar.  It's important.  I get my allowance on Friday and I promise to get a new outfit that will make you happy!  ::)

Fourteen

Quote from: BellHop on June 14, 2018, 09:58:58 PM
I firmly believe in one conspiracy theory: Kurt Cobain didn't commit suicide; rather, Courtney Love either had him killed or killed him herself.

What a shitty era for music

Jojo

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 14, 2018, 10:02:10 PM

This is what I was available to find.  It's much warmer than it looks!

Fourteen