• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

George is having trouble getting the words out... disregard, he's just eating.

Lilith

Good Lord, that face George makes when he's chewing food.

Lilith

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 10, 2019, 09:25:50 PM
George is having trouble getting the words out... disregard, he's just eating.

Well, he just said he's only doing this to raise $25 for his trip, and he's gotten 0 superchats so far tonight.

George just shoved an entire Payday candy bar into his mouth and chipmunk'd it. god damnnn

Lilith

Last live, George asked for $100 bucks to go to aliencon, now he is asking for $200, and he is deleting comments asking for an  explanation.  He already said he earned enough to go during his last live.

Lilith

Watching George rub his red eyeballs, with those dirty fingers...

No words.

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 09:42:26 PM
Watching George rub his red eyeballs, with those dirty fingers...

No words.

he's shoving food into his mouth with those sausage fingers, too. #noshame

Lilith

Good Lord!  Does George have anything that he hasn't dropped and broken?

Lilith

Kathy returns because she forgot her keys.  George found his long lost wallet while getting Kathys keys.

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 10:00:40 PM
Kathy returns because she forgot her keys.  George found his long lost wallet while getting Kathys keys.

The wallet.  It is found?   

I've also heard rumors of butt sex talk.   Almost enough to pull me back but I remain Dietrich and Senda free for now.

Lilith

Georges streams buffer because his devices overheat.  He doesn't keep his devices and his modem etc where they can get any air circulation, and stay cooler.

Lilith

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 10, 2019, 10:16:21 PM
The wallet.  It is found?   

I've also heard rumors of butt sex talk.   Almost enough to pull mde back but I remain Dietrich and Senda free for now.

The wallet, was, in fact, found during this live stream, because Kathy had forgotten her keys, and had to return to look for them.

Quote from: brig on May 10, 2019, 10:23:23 PM
The wallet, was, in fact, found during this live stream, because Kathy had forgotten her keys, and had to return to look for them.

Ha!  Classic.............

Lilith

I think this is the only SuperChat George got tonight.  He said he will live stream again tomorrow, but I won't hold my breath.

Lilith

Do we really have to hear Georges list of disabilities again?