• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random stupid things on your mind. Post them.

Started by timpate, September 20, 2010, 07:56:24 PM

Morgus

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 16, 2011, 05:07:34 PM
of the entire star trek franchise, the next gen is by far my favorite.

Check out this list of the ten best STNG episodes and see if you agree with their choices and order:

The 10 Best Star Trek: The Next Generation Episodes Ever

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Morgus on July 17, 2011, 03:03:45 PM
Check out this list of the ten best STNG episodes and see if you agree with their choices and order:

there are so many episodes to choose from, it's really difficult for me to come away from a list of only 10 episodes feeling like it's all been covered.  as an example, the author of the list suggested all episodes written by brannon braga were garbage.  well, i looked up the episodes braga was responsible for, and a number of them are also among my favorites.  i guess lists tweak me a little bit sometimes, haha.

lasertron

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 16, 2011, 11:16:29 AM
lasertron, is that really you in your avatar pic?  you're so cute!  you remind me of someone famous... not sure... perhaps uma thurman in pulp fiction?  i can't quite pin it down.

Thanks MV. thats me--I do have that blunt bob.

DanDan

Drinking some the magnificent brew that is Tang. The nothing-that-rhymes-with-it taste is heavenly. It feels as though miniature angels are singing in my mouth after being kept silent for two-score years, reverberant with joy and hope for humanity.

I love Monday.

JeffreyLXV

Quote from: Morgus on July 17, 2011, 03:03:45 PM

The 'Inner Light' episode was just great Sc-Fi, for any context. Glad to see it #1 here.

I also have always liked 'The Survivors.' http://memory-alpha.org/wiki/The_Survivors_%28episode%29

I'm not sure why it doesn't get mentioned. Good story but poor execution maybe.

Pertzborn

Quote from: DanDan on July 18, 2011, 08:44:11 PM
Drinking some the magnificent brew that is Tang. The nothing-that-rhymes-with-it taste is heavenly. It feels as though miniature angels are singing in my mouth after being kept silent for two-score years, reverberant with joy and hope for humanity.

I love Monday.

Dunno 'bout Tang but Bourbon is yummy.  I'm enjoying some now.

And Gates McFadden is hot.

I hope we still have lurkers from premiere on here, because I have some thoughts about a picture of a guitar that was posted on the C2C website recently:

As if there wasn't enough shit that I can't stand to look at on your stupid website, among the pictures of Noory asking me if I have to go to the bathroom too often, you have recently shat out a jpeg of an UGLY FAKE JFROG GUITAR. That thing was lame when george lynch played one and it's lame now! And how exactly is it a fucking "ghost?" A skeleton is the same thing as a ghost now? Fuck you, you ugly new-C2C ASSHOLES + SHIT FOR BRAINS LISTENER WHO SENT THE PICTURE IN.

Theres even a website that some asshole put together explaining how shitty that instrument is. http://www.edroman.com/guitars/jfrog/fake.htm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ed Roman sues you for this. Also, your webmaster earns the soggy-urinal-cake-for-a-frontal-lobe award. Good shit.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: guildnavigator on July 19, 2011, 03:03:08 PM
Also, your webmaster earns the soggy-urinal-cake-for-a-frontal-lobe award. Good shit.
lol, nice.

onan

I hope we still have lurkers from premiere on here, because I have some thoughts about a picture of a guitar that was posted on the C2C website recently:

As if there wasn't enough shit that I can't stand to look at on your stupid website, among the pictures of Noory asking me if I have to go to the bathroom too often, you have recently shat out a jpeg of an UGLY FAKE JFROG GUITAR. That thing was lame when george lynch played one and it's lame now! And how exactly is it a fucking "ghost?" A skeleton is the same thing as a ghost now? Fuck you, you ugly new-C2C ASSHOLES + SHIT FOR BRAINS LISTENER WHO SENT THE PICTURE IN.

Theres even a website that some asshole put together explaining how shitty that instrument is. http://www.edroman.com/guitars/jfrog/fake.htm

I wouldn't be surprised if Ed Roman sues you for this. Also, your webmaster earns the soggy-urinal-cake-for-a-frontal-lobe award. Good shit.

I was gonna post something but will wait another day cuz I agree this should be noted.

DanDan

I hate mainstream motherfucking music. (Poop I just alliterated again.)

All the lyrics are dumb. Words are rhymed with the same word -- Pitbull Kodak crap. 75% of a song is usually chorus. Rappers don't rap as good. Even if the track is pee-in-your-cousins-bed awesome, those sameshit songs are literally played again after 60 minutes.

Fuck my nose and call it blue, I love being semi musically hipster.

Someone fetch me a einsteinium-laced lollipop covered in totally hot radio hosts -- I'm looking at you, Tom Cocaine -- and my rage should subside soon. Play some Big Daddy Kane when you pull up.

b_dubb

^^^ applause

JeffreyLXV

I don't know much about guitars, but I do know 'accuracy' left the building a long time ago, along with 'intellect,' 'quality" and Elvis... Thank you and good night.

EvB

These last few posts were wonderful, but they were neither random, nor stupid. now THIS is random and stupid:

MV/Liberace!

why does the STTNG crew INCESSANTLY try using the deflector dish to get themselves out of problems?  it NEVER works!  stop it, already.

Quinn

Quote from: EvB on July 24, 2011, 12:16:24 AM

These last few posts were wonderful, but they were neither random, nor stupid. now THIS is random and stupid:

That's hardcore, is what that is.

MV/Liberace!

are the google ads displaying in german for anyone else?  wtf.

M Knight

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: anagrammy on July 25, 2011, 11:31:52 AM
Me too - but who reads them anyway?

A
apparently somebody.  they're making money.

b_dubb

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 24, 2011, 10:42:37 PM
why does the STTNG crew INCESSANTLY try using the deflector dish to get themselves out of problems?  it NEVER works!  stop it, already.
that's funny.  it worked on Star Trek: Enterprise

if you haven't seen the 4th and final season of ST:E ... check out the two Mirror Universe episodes.  fun.  especially the opening scene of the 1st episode.

Quote from: b_dubb on July 25, 2011, 08:19:13 PM
if you haven't seen the 4th and final season of ST:E ... check out the two Mirror Universe episodes.  fun.  especially the opening scene of the 1st episode.

funny you should mention that since i did make up a dvd that has the related episodes Tholian Web and Mirror, Mirror plus the Vulcan landing scene from First Contact.
it's a Trekker thing... what can i say....been a fan of the program since forever. who else would still have old bootleg 16mm copies of the original series stashed... omg!

MV/Liberace!

we've had a bit of spam on the forum recently.  big thanks to those of you who clicked the "report post" link where appropriate.  that's the only way we can get the spam removed in a timely manner.

aldousburbank

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 16, 2011, 11:30:00 AM
oh, and we're planning to have a kid next year

:)  May our children have an uplifting future. 

Summer's on people- look alive! 

Now broadcasting from the Golden State.

Good to be back.

George's suckage has reached super-conductivity.

anagrammy

Welcome back to a whole new world of Noory suckage and Art Bell in USA.  You missed some of the worst programming ever and some of the most hopeful news for the future with Art's return

We missed you!

Anagrammy

PS.  How do you like getting to keep your own sweat?

MV/Liberace!

watup, everyone.  please see the edited section of this post.  it's back by popular demand.

Art

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on July 27, 2011, 09:37:44 PM
watup, everyone.  please see the edited section of this post.  it's back by popular demand.

Which chat room do you prefer?  It looks like they're all up for grabs.