• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The Refugees

Started by Original Larry, November 19, 2015, 12:17:49 PM

albrecht

Quote from: albrecht on May 07, 2018, 04:28:21 PM
A court in Finland says it was not rape for a Muslim "migrant" to have sex rape a 10 year old girl in an abandoned building.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/700872/migrant-rape-sexual-abuse-finland-supreme-court-girl-10
Latest Muslim that went on a stabbing spree was on "radicalism database," but, like so many others, still was able to commit his Muslm peace.
https://apnews.com/9e9b262e17ec45289dc11d88bf442a60/Paris-attacker-born-in-Chechnya,-was-on-radicalism-databasehttps://www.yahoo.com/news/approached-calmly-15-minutes-panic-terror-paris-132501633.html

Metron2267

non terrorist haters...

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 22, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

non terrorist haters...
Non-terrorist hater wannabee undocumented immigrants invaders.

ShayP

Quote from: Metron2267 on October 22, 2018, 12:26:26 PM

non terrorist haters...

Why is the McDonald's emblem on fire?

Metron2267

ROFLOL, good catch.

Illuminati symbology I believe.

Kidnostad3

When going through customs at Treudeau Internaional Airport in Montreal last week we were just ahead of a long line of 300+ Hispanic folks of various ages who were heavily laden with luggage, assorted boxes, etc and clearly planned to stay for a while.  In all my travels I have never seen a single group of that size moving through a transportation hub.  Canada is obviously welcoming all comers so why don't we put all those who show up at our southern border on an express bus to Canada or arrange transportation to any other country of their choice.  It would be cheaper than keeping them in the U.S. and Europe and Canada would benefit from the increased diversity.

Metron2267

They have a famously tight labor market, but with winter on the tundra now much gardening needed at this time...
https://www.fxstreet.com/news/canada-weak-job-gains-in-2018-but-labour-market-remains-tight-nbf-201810051603

It appears to me we are about to get a taste of what Scandinavia and Europe have already have to swallow. I think we should kick the U.N. out of the U.S., I've felt that way for a long time. Just my opinion.

WOTR

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on October 24, 2018, 11:14:36 AM
When going through customs at Treudeau Internaional Airport in Montreal last week we were just ahead of a long line of 300+ Hispanic folks of various ages who were heavily laden with luggage, assorted boxes, etc and clearly planned to stay for a while.  In all my travels I have never seen a single group of that size moving through a transportation hub.  Canada is obviously welcoming all comers so why don't we put all those who show up at our southern border on an express bus to Canada or arrange transportation to any other country of their choice.  It would be cheaper than keeping them in the U.S. and Europe and Canada would benefit from the increased diversity.

I was going to suggest that I believe that Trump may just park "welcoming aircraft" and march the visitors up the stairs to fly them back home.

I was also going to suggest that they should park ships just south of the boarder, load the migrants on, and take them to the port in Vancouver or Halifax where our idiot prime minister would personally show up on the dock to welcome each one.  Crisis averted.  No migrants even set foot on US soil, Trump looks like a hero for finding them safe sanctuary, and we get to pay millions more to show the world how welcoming we are...

***I should add that even Quebec looks as though they may be ready to disown Trudeau over this immigration and leave the poor progressive drama teacher out in the cold next election (maybe it is just wishful thinking?)

Metron2267

Quote from: Original Larry on October 30, 2018, 06:16:30 PM
It appears to me we are about to get a taste of what Scandinavia and Europe have already have to swallow. I think we should kick the U.N. out of the U.S., I've felt that way for a long time. Just my opinion.

A-fucking-men! :)

Metron2267

Quote from: WOTR on October 31, 2018, 12:29:01 AM
I was going to suggest that I believe that Trump may just park "welcoming aircraft" and march the visitors up the stairs to fly them back home.

I'm not sure we own enough C5s to do that expeditiously.

I still recommend:

QuoteI was also going to suggest that they should park ships just south of the boarder, load the migrants on, and take them to the port in Vancouver or Halifax where our idiot prime minister would personally show up on the dock to welcome each one.  Crisis averted.  No migrants even set foot on US soil, Trump looks like a hero for finding them safe sanctuary, and we get to pay millions more to show the world how welcoming we are...

DOH!

You are far too gracious given you're already living the micro scale nightmare:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WOHO_r_elM

Quote***I should add that even Quebec looks as though they may be ready to disown Trudeau over this immigration and leave the poor progressive drama teacher out in the cold next election (maybe it is just wishful thinking?)

"Third, we could make the United States an 'Hispanic Quebec' without much effort.  The key is to celebrate diversity rather than unity.  As Benjamin Schwarz said in the Atlantic Monthly recently: 'The apparent success of our own multi-ethnic and multicultural experiment might have been achieved not by tolerance but by hegemony.  Without the dominance that once dictated ethnocentricacy and what it meant to be an American, we are left with only tolerance and pluralism to hold us together.' 

Metron2267

Quote from: Original Larry on October 30, 2018, 06:16:30 PM

Jackstar

Quotethe main threat to all of the Western Hemisphere are the estimated over 2 million refugees flowing out of the Communist Chinese failed state of Venezuela"

Note that, no 2 million people are ever going to walk across the Panamanian Isthmus.

[attachment=1]

An absolute cliff-side swamp. It's like a wall.

Metron2267

Crossed by one road, the Via Centenario:

https://www.mapquest.com/near-9.006825195831231,-79.57637786865234

But really the main problem we have is the banana republics north of the ditch emptying out. I'm sure they can flood another 10 or 20 million our way. That'll pretty much death cross the USA.

pyewacket

programs to take screenshots

Another inconvenient, annoying comparison.

AZZERAE

Its almost as if "The Caravan" vanished into thin air - on the strike of midnight - as the midterms drew to a close.

Remember: Noory did say there are no coinshedenshes. What COULD the synchronicity be?!