• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

munbeam666

IF Art sold /willed Heather MITD, could the show be worth some money, due to Art's name associated with it? Maybe someone has offered whomever now owns the program some $$$$, and Heather is being given the boot for a new replacement by the new prospective owner?
Maybe shes about to get a hefty sum of money and is ready to retire

Taco Bell

Quote from: mv on April 21, 2018, 06:57:39 PM
i love how this guy manages to keep the mic properly positioned.  what a pro.

That is Mr Bob Uecker, a gentleman, scholar, slave owner to Mr. Belvedere and voice of the Milwaukee Brewers. He once encountered a furry convention, discussed it in great detail while calling a game.

https://m.soundcloud.com/nicknice/furries

Quote from: WOTR on April 22, 2018, 12:54:04 AM
To be a critic, I would like to point out that some people talk a good game, others are out there doing it. 

MV? Unproven. 

But Art?  Art was "da man." ;)

he was "da man".

behold a pale mv

bellNwhistle

Art’s been working with Keith for years. Can you imagine him giving it all to Heather? Maybe he left it to the both of them? Package deal? Otherwise, how screwed would that be for Keith?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: munbeam666 on April 22, 2018, 09:27:43 AM
IF Art sold /willed Heather MITD, could the show be worth some money, due to Art's name associated with it? Maybe someone has offered whomever now owns the program some $$$$, and Heather is being given the boot for a new replacement by the new prospective owner?
Maybe shes about to get a hefty sum of money and is ready to retire

How could it be worth anything? He didn't own his own content. It's just the name of a deceased radio guy who most people forgot about years ago.

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 22, 2018, 09:33:18 AM
Art’s been working with Keith for years. Can you imagine him giving it all to Heather? Maybe he left it to the both of them? Package deal? Otherwise, how screwed would that be for Keith?

lol, we're talking about the same guy that left his young family on an island, right? right?

bellNwhistle

Quote from: anon on April 22, 2018, 09:35:00 AM
lol, we're talking about the same guy that left his young family on an island, right? right?
:P

Sean92008

Quote from: anon on April 22, 2018, 09:35:00 AM

Top corner nominee, MV...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Robert on April 22, 2018, 06:30:08 AM
Those bridges get rebuilt easily.  After all that time raking Noory over the coals here, he had her on.

(Redacted) raked him over the coals. He had Heather on. Noone was able to confirm he ever equated the two.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on April 21, 2018, 07:16:59 PM
Thanks brig, Curtis and I are always looking for opportunities to help out others. It's on our agenda.

Love ALL

Awwww, Thanks WhiteTroll !

Shucks  :'(

Epaphroditus

Appears Heather Wade and Art Bell have been scrubbed from MITD and Dark Matter websites .

Quote from: Epaphroditus on April 22, 2018, 09:51:41 AM
Appears Heather Wade and Art Bell have been scrubbed from MITD and Dark Matter websites .

hail victory! hail Senda!

Yorkshire pud

Link?

Darth Vader

I guess that Heather Wade has learned a lot from Art. The Dark Lord feels that the force is not strong with Heather so she WILL BE QUITTING.

bellNwhistle

:o Coukd Keith have gone rogue?

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 22, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
I guess that Heather Wade has learned a lot from Art. The Dark Lord feels that the force is not strong with Heather so she WILL BE QUITTING.

she's going to hang up the microphone... oh

Darth Vader

Quote from: anon on April 22, 2018, 10:02:39 AM
she's going to hang up the microphone... oh
Yes she is because Art was her teacher.

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 22, 2018, 10:05:18 AM
Yes she is because Art was her teacher.

indeed. also, Art said those exact words then tried to say that didn't constitute quitting. LOL, what a rascal.

ItsOver

Quote from: Darth Vader on April 22, 2018, 10:01:25 AM
Good to see HW may be carrying on the tradition.  Was Keith stalking her?  Bad streaming?

Lilith

Oh the irony, Dark Matter, making Bellgab.com great again, one website at at time.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 10:20:26 AM
Good to see HW may be carrying on the tradition.  Was Keith stalking her?  Bad streaming?

“I said go!”  KR

ItsOver

Quote from: Roswells, Art on April 22, 2018, 10:30:54 AM
That looks like an exciting job, fire delivery.
Someone has to do it.  It's good to see folks like HW and KR find their true calling.

Hells Mole

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 22, 2018, 09:31:51 AM
That is Mr Bob Uecker, a gentleman, scholar, slave owner to Mr. Belvedere and voice of the Milwaukee Brewers. He once encountered a furry convention, discussed it in great detail while calling a game.

https://m.soundcloud.com/nicknice/furries

That is broadcast gold.  Hilarious!

"There really is a bigfoot, I saw one this morning."

ItsOver

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 22, 2018, 10:34:57 AM
Falkie hacked the sites
Wouldn't that require him to actually do something?

HumanBeing

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 10:22:24 AM
One more time.  Enjoy the attachment, it never gets old.

I wouldn't be surprised if George "writes" a book about his radio career and it contains a few chapters concerning the 2013-2018 years.