• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

ONeill

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 01, 2016, 11:33:12 PM
SWT(tm) is a "true believer," and a trusted friend of the Master.  Whether he actually did ever make any questionable posts is certainly up for debate, but even if he did, I think the proof is there that he has subsequently had his own personal "road to Damascus" moment, as must we all.

I never doubted that for a second, hail the Master!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: ONeill on July 01, 2016, 11:49:40 PM
I certainly won't now that all the Falkie threads are mixed together. And there is no need for that:

I completely forgot about this one. Thanks JENX.

Meh. Shrug.

ONeill

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 01, 2016, 11:45:23 PM
It's up on the Coast website.  Once again, it sounds nothing like a Falkie rant.  He reads like George Noory, sounding as if it's the first time he's looked at it.  Since when is Falkie against Air Force fighter planes?

He didn't write this.

Yeah, you can even see the mail from Tummy that he is reading from reflected in his glasses. I absolutely can't believe that they aired this shit.

area51drone

Another script read on the C2C site by Senda.  He's CLEARLY reading the lines.   And why does he mention GAYS whilst talking about whacked out people?  The fat man doth protest too much.

Gerry, you going to the party later today?

WOTR

Quote from: rekcuf on July 01, 2016, 05:54:17 PM
WOTR knows the score about my involvement. It's in the data! (personal messages)

I remember you now... I know you. ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Bo3UTrBw3U

ONeill

The combined idiocy embedded in this unboxing video is surreal.

ONeill

Hey Paladin, Senda is exercising!

Lilith

Quote from: ONeill on July 02, 2016, 12:13:34 AM
Yeah, you can even see the mail from Tummy that he is reading from reflected in his glasses. I absolutely can't believe that they aired this shit.

I wish Senda well!  I hope this piece of professional, investigative journalism, brings Senda the fame and success he desires in the professional broadcasting world.

ONeill

That's actually interesting. He replaced a perfectly fine led bulb with another one that's much stronger. I wonder whether he'll keep this stain of bright light in the background in his future videos.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: ONeill on July 02, 2016, 02:36:39 AM
That's actually interesting. He replaced a perfectly fine led bulb with another one that's much stronger. I wonder whether he'll keep this stain of bright light in the background in his future videos.

The kielbasa diet is doing wonders for his figure. He should write a book. Diet books are where the money's at

WOTR

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 02, 2016, 02:50:48 AM
The email addresses have been omitted to protect the innocent:

his is George Senda, the guy from pittsburgh
And I ask the question :

Are there more crazies out there then there used to be ?
I think so.
I see them at the bus stop, I've seen them on the bus, in supermarkets & I know some of you work with them & even live with them.
I say tell our legislators to stop wasting money.
Fund programs for the mentally ill because many of them are homeless as well.

There are no innocents in this...

As to the "meat" of his script, I would argue that some of us have even shared a forum with the mentally ill.  Also, I find it refreshing to hear that George would like to have his benefits cut to help fund some of his mentally ill peers who are homeless.

At least he knows who Coast's audience is so that he can play to their sympathies.

dipp

Quote from: ONeill on July 02, 2016, 02:36:39 AM

His fascination with showing us lightbulbs is getting a bit out of hand. i'm sure this is him and noory looking over his video script
in some life

Quote from: WOTR on July 02, 2016, 02:58:56 AM
There are no innocents in this...

George has told me privately that the "Recent Craziness" C2C video for June/July was the hardest video he's ever done out of the 1,000+ he has produced. At a grueling one minute and twenty-one seconds in length, featuring complex wordplay and a difficult subject handed down by Noory himself with his lofty expectations, it's easy to see why it was such a struggle. Rest easy, big guy. You've done your duty for this month.

As we send good vibes to Art Bell this weekend, light a candle for Hello Kathy too. A man at the local Walmart snatched $500 from her while she was processing money orders to pay her bills. I'm told that the selfish Ratty Patty was shopping at the time instead of protecting her friend, though I doubt any of us are surprised by her inaction given her history. The Master has counseled Kathy to use the post office in the future to prevent this from happening again, as the other place is in the bad side of town. Read between the lines there.

Let our collective voices cry out "We stand with you Sweet K!" I'll also be leading a mass consciousness experiment midnight pacific time TONIGHT (02/07), weather permitting. Send me an inbox for details.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, just saw your riveting video about all the crazy people. I'm sorry I couldn't watch the whole 1:20 of it because you sounded like a robot who's batteries were running low. Falkie don't let them turn you into a talking head! Be yourself man!

Roswells, Art

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 02, 2016, 03:43:09 AM
George has told me privately that the "Recent Craziness" C2C video for June/July was the hardest video he's ever done out of the 1,000+ he has produced. At a grueling one minute and twenty-one seconds in length, featuring complex wordplay and a difficult subject handed down by Noory himself with his lofty expectations, it's easy to see why it was such a struggle. Rest easy, big guy. You've done your duty for this month.

He worked 21 seconds overtime this month. That's like 80 hours in normal people time.

whoozit

Does no one else see the delicious irony of Falkie asking for more aid for the mentally ill?

Quote from: Roswells, Art on July 02, 2016, 02:53:29 AM
The kielbasa diet is doing wonders for his figure. He should write a book. Diet books are where the money's at

How dare you.  He recently informed us that he has lost 20 pounds. 

Say, aren't those the red shorts with the 62 inch waist, bursting at the seams, that he's wearing?

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 02, 2016, 07:17:09 AM

That's all in a day's trip to the bathroom for our lovable hero.

Say, aren't those the red shorts with the 62 inch waist, bursting at the seams, that he's wearing?

It's those sideways shots that I find truly horrifying. He doesn't seem to have remembered his promise to SlimFast his way to a healthy life by the middle of this year. Unless he's found a new income stream and is incubating 100 livers in a kind of genetic breeding programme. I'm not a fan of animal testing but I'll make an exception for Senda.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 02, 2016, 03:43:09 AM
A man at the local Walmart snatched $500 from her while she was processing money orders to pay her bills.

Oh sure, that actually happened.

Someone grabbed it from Kathy INSIDE Walmart in front of witnesses and recorded by security cameras, rather than robbing her in the parking lot.  Yeah, sounds totally legit.

This is just a variation on the "I lost my rent money order" grift.  He's using Kathy and a robbery story to deflect criticism.  Fat, lazy POS

Quote from: SredniVashtar on July 02, 2016, 07:27:28 AM
Unless he's found a new income stream and is incubating 100 livers in a kind of genetic breeding programme. I'm not a fan of animal testing but I'll make an exception for Senda.

Back on SFRB, I sent him a PM telling him to consider getting a job being used for medical experiments.  I considered it a joke.  He wrote back and said that he had been doing that but didn't consider it a job, more like an independent contractor relationship.  Turns out that he was being used as a guinea pig in final phase medicine trials.  Well, it beats working, I suppose.

SredniVashtar

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 02, 2016, 07:52:45 AM
Back on SFRB, I sent him a PM telling him to consider getting a job being used for medical experiments.  I considered it a joke.  He wrote back and said that he had been doing that but didn't consider it a job, more like an independent contractor relationship.  Turns out that he was being used as a guinea pig in final phase medicine trials.  Well, it beats working, I suppose.

It doesn't take a great leap of the imagination to see him as a guinea pig anyway, a giant one, shaved and filled with compressed air almost to bursting point. Those gnarly Senda teeth (I'm thinking of marketing a new generation of orthodontic equipment called 'Sendentures') give him a distinctly rodential look, especially when he's squinting into the camera like a 'tard again.

Hey Senda...do you even lift?

I have to admit that this move by Noory to grant Senda a minute of airtime per month is a very shrewd move.  High probability that Senda fails, so Noory gets his revenge for the crap Senda gave him at one time, while enjoying the blowjobs that Senda gives him and looking magnanimous.  Meanwhile, if Senda defies the odds and somehow becomes successful, it benefits Noory and also rams it up the poop chute of Bellgab, of which Noory would also not mind exacting a little revenge.  It's a win-win with little downside.

analog kid

He really showed he knows absolutely nothing about weight loss, especially with the purchase of the "Men's Health" magazine. What was it? "I'm eating junk food but I'll buy some fruit tomorrow."

He struggles to eat things with nutritional value, much less calorie restriction, or sugar and carb restriction.

His big food craving is Goldfish crackers. Who the hell is in love with those?

3OctaveFart

Kathy is too dumb to run a quasi-clever shakedown.

There are about as many firing neurons as there are teeth at this point.

And the inevitable request for cash has begun.  George is directing everyone to Kathy's Go Fund Me page because he says she has no savings to fall back on after this dreadful robbery.  Hasn't he said that she has a nest egg set up for the new but soon-to-be-wrecked Prius?  Can she not dip into the crapmobile fund to pay her bills and feed her cat? 

ONeill

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 02, 2016, 12:46:02 PM
And the inevitable request for cash has begun.  George is directing everyone to Kathy's Go Fund Me page because he says she has no savings to fall back on after this dreadful robbery.  Hasn't he said that she has a nest egg set up for the new but soon-to-be-wrecked Prius?  Can she not dip into the crapmobile fund to pay her bills and feed her cat?

Didn't she have like 750$ already saved for a car? Or is this 'fund' so important that she'd rather starve and be evicted than touch it? He of course claims she has no savings. What a load of bs...

The best thing is that Paladin's 5$ donation from 15 months ago is still listed there:D

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 02, 2016, 12:05:29 PM
Kathy is too dumb to run a quasi-clever shakedown.

Who said it needs to be clever? 

Do you know why spam exists?  Because even though 99.9% of people ignore it, 0.1% will reply.  And that's enough.

In an analogous sense, Senda runs his scams because 0.1% of Bellgabbers are suckers who fall for it.  He has all the time in the world, so it costs him nothing.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 02, 2016, 12:04:46 PM
His big food craving is Goldfish crackers. Who the hell is in love with those?

He also has an admitted weakness for Carls Jr. fatburgers with a 64oz tanker of sugary soda.  No wonder he weighs 400 lbs.