• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 02:55:12 PM
I think MV and jaz are working to put one together for us as we type.  I hope to see a Special Edition GabCast announced soon.
please call the meeting, yes a Gabcast please

Emergency GabCast is needed!

Lilith

Quote from: VENUS FIREBALL XL5 on May 23, 2016, 04:40:18 PM
Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 04:37:29 PM
Well then I hope that one day he comes back and learns how to enjoy it, instead of trying to change it.

I hope so too Brig, I really do.

FIFY  ;) :-*

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 03:29:53 PM
Falkie was just made an admin guy at http://www.noorygab.org/george-senda/george-senda/msg13/#new
Screenshots...

Looks like bobo (the Nooron) is butt-hurt.  :o

Oops, chefist beat me to it That's OK, enjoy...

Just a reminder for Brig and Venus:

Quote from: Falkie2013 on December 25, 2013, 01:39:15 AM
I can see there's absolutely NO reason for me to post in here. Thanks for ruining it for me assholes.
I took enough abuse growing up. I'm not going to put up with it as an adult or in here or on this forum.
I'm done.

Effective immediately I will no longer be posting in Bellgab in any capacity.
A man can only take so much of being made to look like a complete and abject fool, of which I am not.
I will continue to post videos online and work to create a pod/videocast.
One must take a stand against those who seek to destroy a person.
This I have done. I hope the Falkie haters are happy now.

Have a great Christmas.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 23, 2016, 03:34:17 PM
MV, you above all others, treated falkie with the most trust and respect.  This, being far more valuable than the thread and laptop.

I can't fathom what is going on in his head for him to treat you this way.  A conundrum indeed.

PRAISE MV! ;)
Seconded.
...and "All Hail "SAGE" MV."

Lilith

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 23, 2016, 04:52:03 PM
Screenshots...

Looks like bobo (the Nooron) is butt-hurt.  :o

Oops, chefist beat me to it That's OK, enjoy...

Also, looks like Senda is already setting down the rules.  Guess he doesn't like to be referred to as George "Falkie" Senda.  Also, looks like he calls someone "Our Leader".  My guess, he's referring to Dave.  I could be wrong.

JENX

Quote from: Catsmile on May 23, 2016, 03:45:58 PM
Be honorable, quit trying to change him. Then he won't be so unpleasant!!!1 AMIRIGHT?!

The only reason anyone even listens to this blowbag is because he IS unpleasant in every sense.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2016, 04:52:18 PM
Just a reminder for Brig and Venus:

So, I guess he must have thought bellgab was a friendly, neighborly, understanding, kind, upstanding type of forum, where the most righteous of the earth gather to converse when he joined it?

Kind of like a "Support Group" of some sort?

Quote from: Catsmile on May 23, 2016, 03:57:34 PM
It's not me. I swear.  :-[

[attachment id=1 msg=819671]
Heh, heh, heh.      Nice.     :)

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:02:43 PM
So, I guess he must have thought bellgab was a friendly, neighborly, understanding, kind, upstanding type of forum, where the most righteous of the earth gather to converse when he joined it?

That. And he quits then comes back often.

Quote from: starrmtn001 on May 23, 2016, 04:02:40 PM
I believe you, Catsmile.  4chan did this to brig several months ago.  How does one copy/paste from one forum to another?
Screenshot is one way, starr. ;) 

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2016, 05:04:29 PM
That. And he quits then comes back often.

I wonder if anyone's taking bets on how long he'll manage to keep himself from posting here?

chefist

.I would appreciate it if you did not type my name as George " Falkie " Senda.

Thanks.
#2 by falkie2013 on 23 May, 2016 15:14
I speak with our leader almost every day.

Will keep you advised of his thoughts.   

Lilith

http://www.noorygab.org/ calls itself the George Noory Fan Club.  I wonder what will happen the next time George Noory upsets George "Falkie" Senda?

WOTR

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 04:09:43 PM
Ask MV and Falkie if the IP addresses if they are the same.
I know that we have some technology challenged senior citizens (and possibly a couple of posters under the age of four...)  But, that is really going to be your proof? ::)

starrmtn001

Quote from: (Sandman) Logan-5 on May 23, 2016, 05:05:30 PM
Screenshot is one way, starr. ;)
Oh yeah.  Thank you Logan.  Never been able to figure that out on this laptop. :-[

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:06:42 PM
I wonder if anyone's taking bets on how long he'll manage to keep himself from posting here?

When is his next minute on Noory?

MR. Spock

Quote from: WOTR on May 23, 2016, 05:14:03 PM
I know that we have some technology challenged senior citizens (and possibly a couple of posters under the age of four...)  But, that is really going to be your proof? ::)
Why would it be me. Falkie hates my guts and so does his bitch Cosmic Hobo. Falkie and I are not BFFs.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:06:42 PM

His best friend Obsessive Compulsive Disorder will bring him back to BellGab soon.

WOTR

Quote from: MR. Spock on May 23, 2016, 05:18:56 PM
Why would it be me. Falkie hates my guts and so does his bitch Cosmic Hobo. Falkie and I are not BFFs.
So how fun would it be to give him his "own" forum by making him an admin of yours before fucking with him?  I can almost guarantee that whoever it is that did this is somebody who does not like him and will fuck with him to get their jollies (not that there's anything wrong with that.)  He has lots of enemies who are his "friends"for just this reason.

Lilith

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on May 23, 2016, 05:16:54 PM
When is his next minute on Noory?

If there is another, then probably a month from the last one, which would be the middle of June.

cosmic hobo

Because everyone on that lame site speaks the same retarded broken universal translator language as you.

Quote from: brig on May 23, 2016, 05:22:20 PM
If there is another, then probably a month from the last one, which would be the middle of June.
By then is my vote.

Quote from: Who on May 23, 2016, 04:06:25 PM
Falkie was out of money for groceries and cat food so . . . cat casserole.  Problem solved.
Strange...  I've been thinking the same thing. Poor Orangie.

RUN ORANGIE...    RUN ! ! !

Lilith

I don't think you are damon. There is another bellgabber with a similar typing cadence, who pretends to be a true George "Falkie" Senda defender.  This phony defender would be my guess.

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on May 23, 2016, 05:37:35 PM
Holy Fuck!

Yeah, so much for the good sweet innocent nature of the Senda Monster.  Do you think that's really Senda?