Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: scentless on September 21, 2019, 12:12:46 PM
Is Heathurr still alive? I'm so out of the loop.

Oh yeah, she’s the biggest thing since sliced bread and a huge star now. She’s way better than Art. WAY BETTER! Where ya been, under a rock or something?

WOTR

Quote from: scentless on September 21, 2019, 12:12:46 PM
Is Heathurr still alive? I'm so out of the loop.
Alive and well. There is a rumour that she has invited George and Kathy out to spend some time at the cuckshack. She will be giving Senda broadcast lessons, and Kathy pole dancing lessons. Promises to be a great time for all...

scentless

Today is 9/21/2019. Her website has a studio pic dated 9/17/2019. I took a look at exif data and the pic does appear to be 9/17/2019 but I took a look at one of the monitors at the bottom right and squelched the hell out of it. Does she still operate out of the shed?. It's a bit rusty, I must admit. But it doesn't look like 2019.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: WOTR on September 21, 2019, 01:23:31 PM
Alive and well. There is a rumour that she has invited George and Kathy out to spend some time at the cuckshack. She will be giving Senda broadcast lessons, and Kathy pole dancing lessons. Promises to be a great time for all...

That's about 4 hours of unboxing

Robert

I despair of wading (heh) thru the material here to find an answer, so I'll ask: Did Ms. Wade lead the raid on 51?  Was she even part of it?  Did she take credit/blame for it?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Robert on September 21, 2019, 07:17:13 PM
I despair of wading (heh) thru the material here to find an answer, so I'll ask: Did Ms. Wade lead the raid on 51?  Was she even part of it?  Did she take credit/blame for it?

Yes she did and full disclosure was achieved. All hail our alien lords and masters! Thank you, Heather Wade!!

Morgus

Quote from: Robert on September 21, 2019, 07:17:13 PM
Nah, last night on the air she laughed at the Area 51 event yesterday that fell flat with only about 100 people showing up.
She said still plans her own invasion in the future...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Morgus on September 21, 2019, 08:57:11 PM
Nah, last night on the air she laughed at the Area 51 event yesterday that fell flat with only about 100 people showing up.

Of course! Why would she want to share Art’s gold with anyone else?!

WOTR

Is there such a thing as an "invasion of one?"

Corona Kitty

Invasion? Lol ok.

WOTR

Quote from: username on September 21, 2019, 02:22:08 PM
That's about 4 hours of unboxing

And that's just the time required to extract them from the Prius.  :o

Did Heather really call her fag producer a faggot when she fired him?

Perhaps we've been too hard on her?

Quote from: malachi.martini on September 24, 2019, 11:18:36 AM

game changer if true.

Corona Kitty

Actually art did.
Whoops.....

VC

This is by far Heather Wade's All Time Number One Lifetime Lie that will mark her and follow her till the day she dies. It's her tattooed audio she flaunts to ink red eye and inoculate you with her lie as if it is a truth serum carved on AB's tombstone. She is deadly and vile to lie about telling the truth. Bitch Witch:

[attachment=1,msg1358062]

Alternate online Link for playback or download:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1o2SC9EPnpw

ItsOver

Quote from: Richard Groyper on September 24, 2019, 10:43:59 AM
did Heather quit again?
Don't you have to start before you can quit?  I could be wrong.

Hello Father Martini, I believe it was Michael Vara that called him the F word...Heather didn’t actually say those words, but just kinda agreed with him...I could be wrong...It needs to be “Varafied”

Quote from: VC on September 24, 2019, 12:27:39 PM
This is by far Heather Wade's All Time Number One Lifetime Lie that will mark her and follow her till the day she dies. It's her tattooed audio she flaunts to ink red eye and inoculate you with her lie as if it is a truth serum carved on AB's tombstone. She is deadly and vile to lie about telling the truth. Bitch Witch:

[attachment=1,msg1358062]

Alternate online Link for playback or download:

https://vocaroo.com/i/s1o2SC9EPnpw
Oh my garsh I didn’t realize it was on a loop, I started hearing it over and over again argh ...

Dr. MD MD

When does she usually start talking? ???

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on September 24, 2019, 09:23:46 PM
When does she usually start talking? ???

Sometimes not till showtime, sometimes before.