• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Leo Ashcraft - Dark Matter News - A Long Side Knight

Started by Waco Kid, August 22, 2015, 10:17:25 AM

coaster

Leo is listening.  Sounds like something noory would say. Good luck with your inevitable failure, leo. You deserve it...

norland2424

Lol fucking stupid leo, im sure when this fails he is going to blame bellgab and this very thread as the cause of his misfortune.

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 01:49:52 PM
Leo is listening.  Sounds like something noory would say. Good luck with your inevitable failure, leo. You deserve it...

Wasn't Frasier's line on his tv show "I'm listening"? Is there anything Leo won't rip off?

chefist

Quote from: coaster on October 09, 2015, 01:49:52 PM

"I'm Listening" was the catch phrase used by Fraser Crane...Leo seems to lack creativity as well has having almost zero talent...

lightningline

good....what he is doing, acting like a baby caused Art misfortune so here's to ya buddy Leo !!  I could wish him luck. I even was starting to like his news. But playing dirty like "Dave" alleged. That's way out of the lines of professionalism. Stealing ideas....purposefully trying to hurt someone else just because they are competition. To the boiling pits of sewage with you!! Oh..by the way..JC is back and in full force. Look on facebook...he is coming for ya devil!!!

chefist

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on October 09, 2015, 01:57:24 PM
Wasn't Frasier's line on his tv show "I'm listening"? Is there anything Leo won't rip off?

You Rascal! You beat me!  :P

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I was just thinking the same thing on the Frasier Crane thing and was looking for a GIF.

I'm convinced most of this is a psychotic break. He's making so many bad decisions very publicly that I question if there's still pilots in the cockpit.

AppealPlay

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 09, 2015, 01:59:13 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I was just thinking the same thing on the Frasier Crane thing and was looking for a GIF.

I'm convinced most of this is a psychotic break. He's making so many bad decisions very publicly that I question if there's still pilots in the cockpit.

I don't think Leo has gone mad.  I think he's just a childish jerk who didn't get his way and now he's going down the path of self destruction.

Sehnzeleid

The show's motto: "Zero Ratings for Dark Thirty"

K_Dubb

I think a few days ago I read where he was busily trying to recruit talent for his scheme.  I don't know; presumably he's got some $ invested in the infrastructure and is just looking for a way to use it.

I think there's room in the paranormal world for different content.  Whenever Dave had a psychic or medical type on, he was always fending off the people who wanted specific advice for their situation or bowel complaint; what if there was a network to do that?  Those true believers might just be the soft underbelly of C2C, ripe to be lured away.

Just thinking of a place where Rose might find a home.

jstrummer78

zeebo, I also heard that Ner FEAT i was questionable for the game. I can't help but wonder how involved Art really was. Using his interaction with callers as a guide, it seems to me Art does not suffer fools gladly. I am very surprised it went on for as long as it did. I would think Art can call his own shots when dealing with the DMN, he is raising their profile as no other radio host I can think of. Bring on Art, and your stature rises exponentially. Bring on Tumeric Man, and watch out below, the show will be as good as my hometown NFL team ( Eagles). I feel sorry for Leo if it is some kind of medical issue, or just not knowing when to hang up his spurs, etc... I harbor no malice towards the man, I simply wanted a better product, which we are now receiving. His gaffes did make me wince, I must admit.    JS78

lightningline

Quote from: K_Dubb on October 09, 2015, 02:29:27 PM
I think a few days ago I read where he was busily trying to recruit talent for his scheme.  I don't know; presumably he's got some $ invested in the infrastructure and is just looking for a way to use it.

I think there's room in the paranormal world for different content. 

He's not though. He is taking Arts format right down to the small commercial time and even the "Take back the night" phrase Art started to use. I guess it is his right. Maybe even his ideas. But I think he is just being a shit instead of swallowing his pride and trying to make it right. Art cant be all that disagreable. On the other hand I wonder if Keith was a bit Intimidated by at least Leo's connections and tech knowhow and became like a jealous 2nd wife? Hmmmmm......either way I am pretty sure Art wont like this at all. He was already saying once that I know of "Maybe this is not worth all the problems". That kind of scared me. I love the new show most of the time and don't want anyone to ruin it. I know Art is pretty sensitive. I mean he can take a lot..he has to. But he is human too and don't need to do this at all.

K_Dubb

Quote from: lightningline on October 09, 2015, 02:37:16 PM
He's not though. He is taking Arts format right down to the small commercial time and even the "Take back the night" phrase Art started to use. I guess it is his right. Maybe even his ideas. But I think he is just being a shit instead of swallowing his pride and trying to make it right.

Well that's dumb and short-sighted, then.  I was envisioning a vast, gullible audience who wouldn't be put off by Tootin' Cumin and Pedosaurs.  Divide and conquer, and all that.

mcribwich

this guy is gonna have a show that totally sucks.....why even bother discussing it

norland2424

Quote from: lightningline on October 09, 2015, 02:37:16 PM
He's not though. He is taking Arts format right down to the small commercial time and even the "Take back the night" phrase Art started to use. I guess it is his right. Maybe even his ideas. But I think he is just being a shit instead of swallowing his pride and trying to make it right. Art cant be all that disagreable. On the other hand I wonder if Keith was a bit Intimidated by at least Leo's connections and tech knowhow and became like a jealous 2nd wife? Hmmmmm......either way I am pretty sure Art wont like this at all. He was already saying once that I know of "Maybe this is not worth all the problems". That kind of scared me. I love the new show most of the time and don't want anyone to ruin it. I know Art is pretty sensitive. I mean he can take a lot..he has to. But he is human too and don't need to do this at all.

I was reading his thread when he posted that, it was a response to him posting a copy of the check he paid leo and people making the comments/jokes that it was photoshopped, so he ended up taking the screen shot of the check down. Regardless on how keith acts Art did the right thing, he sided with a long term friend over someone he has known for a few months.

Gumby, Dammit

Quote from: mcribwich on October 09, 2015, 02:48:10 PM
this guy is gonna have a show that totally sucks.....why even bother discussing it

It'll be riveting.
Of coursh.

lightningline

Quote from: norland2424 on October 09, 2015, 02:51:46 PM
I was reading his thread when he posted that, it was a response to him posting a copy of the check he paid leo and people making the comments/jokes that it was photoshopped, so he ended up taking the screen shot of the check down. Regardless on how keith acts Art did the right thing, he sided with a long term friend over someone he has known for a few months.

Ok, thanks. I hope your right. I thought he meant the whole doing the show was not worth it. Weeew...

popple

Was Leo a Dave-Bot plant all along?

QuoteDuring this time he created a unique news product “Dark Matter News” which aired on Art Bell’s Midnight in the Desert.  By October 2015 the five minute news segments had grown very popular.  Unfortunately due to internal political problems he left MITD and started Dark Thirty Radio.

Yeah, caused by you. Ooooops  :P

norland2424

Quote from: lightningline on October 09, 2015, 03:03:19 PM
Ok, thanks. I hope your right. I thought he meant the whole doing the show was not worth it. Weeew...

Your welcome, i took it more like Art saying why bother showing proof if people weren't going to believe him anyway, and he did post on Facebook that he wasn't going to retire anytime soon, and that was a reponse to someone in leo's camp saying that Art was planning to take off in November

phrodo

Quote from: chefist on October 09, 2015, 01:57:37 PM
"I'm Listening" was the catch phrase used by Fraser Crane...Leo seems to lack creativity as well has having almost zero talent...

The idiot is incapable of original thought. Leo ripped off everything else - Mutual Radio News, Dark Matter News, and now trying to clone Art's show using practically the same spiel he was using when that was a landing page for Art's satellite affiliate inquiry. If he had one iota of decency he would make a new URL for his clone show -- but we know of course he doesn't have a shred of decency or creativity.

Asshat has gone batshit-er.  ::) 

Quote from: lightningline on October 09, 2015, 01:36:21 PM
He launched his own show using all Arts ideas and thinks it will fly...lol   what do you guys think?
http://nexusbroadcast.com/affiliate-terms-and-sign-up/

Below is from his facebook....unbelievable. Please Art...crush these guys. If your patient, you will.

That page is a grammatical nightmare, just like his news.

GravitySucks

Quote from: The Coincidence Kid on October 09, 2015, 03:52:58 PM
That page is a grammatical nightmare, just like his news.
He should volunteer for the clinical tests for retroactive birth control.

Tattie Marie

Quote from: GravitySucks on October 09, 2015, 03:56:10 PM
He should volunteer for the clinical tests for retroactive birth control.

Time Traveler birth control is a thought. Good thinking.

Quote“Wanna take back the night?”

Original.

QuoteThe program consists of thought provoking discussions. Generally every evening a different guest (or several) talks with Leo. These discussions can cover an amazingly wide subject range from science, technology, conspiracy, paranormal, even ghost and Aliens!

Leo plans to go head to head with Art?

I actually enjoyed his paranormal news, even though I didn't listen much.  His behaviour lately certainly validates everyone who criticized him.

QuoteDark Thirty Radio
Paranormal and Traditional Talk Radio with some music bumpers.

I'm in!  ::)

maren

Eek!  Eek!  JC is posting on Facebook again!  He LIVES!  I'm PRETTY sure it's JC, way fewer off-the-wall misspellings but maybe he's back on the meds?

And tonight is Open Lines!  I'm going to PLEAD with him to come by and save us from Art!

Morgus

Quote from: maren on October 09, 2015, 04:44:11 PM
Eek!  Eek!  JC is posting on Facebook again!  He LIVES!  I'm PRETTY sure it's JC, way fewer off-the-wall misspellings but maybe he's back on the meds?
That JC facebook page looks like a fake to me...  8)

ItsOver

Quote from: VoteQuimby on October 09, 2015, 01:42:48 PM

...Leo is going to cure my cancer?
Sure. As soon as he figures out it's not pronounced "canker."

maren

Quote from: Morgus on October 09, 2015, 04:45:13 PM
That JC facebook page looks like a fake to me...  8)

It's the same page, with the exception the "likes" for all Art's stuff have been removed :'(  It's *hand waffling* if it's really JC, which is why we need him to phone in and PROVE it. 

His first post is rambling, over the top, crazy -- truly sounds like JC!  I become a tad suspicious when the English language isn't butchered -- or expanded, and if most words are spelled correctly.  We'll see.  I'm hoping.  :D

indigoo

Quote from: chefist on October 09, 2015, 01:48:10 PM
Apart from MITD listeners, no one knows who he is or recognizes his voice or name...

HAHA exactly. This guy is fucking delusional. I have NEVER heard any other thing he's done, and in the paranormal field you would know if he was someone that has tantalized us with his voice.

This guy...he's nuts.

Also he still has a graphic on the main page advertising DMN on MITD. Haha he is out there!

phrodo

[quote ]

The program consists of thought provoking discussions.

[/quote]

How the fuck can a program "consist" of anything while it's still just a figment of a delusional imagination??   :o