• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 15, 2019, 11:11:32 AM
He's stroking his sense of personal significance again and if he doesn't stop it it's going to effect his speech.
Could you possibly be his, uh, counselor?

Jojo

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on May 15, 2019, 11:26:24 AM
Will you ever forgive George Noory?
It's amazing how much easier it is to forgive someone after you rip them up.  Oh, well, the worst thing he's done is generally prefer horsey, whiny brunettes who spend all day being groomed with tons of make-up.  I think I can forgive that.

Jojo

Mr. Noory Goes to Washington

Supreme Court Building

Arguments are being heard in the landmark Noory vs General Mills dba Totinos Pizza Rolls case. The case had been thrown out of 6 lower trial and courts of appeal but the Supreme Court of the United States agreed to hear it for shits and giggles. Mr. George Norry is representing himself as every lawyer he's hired has washed their hands of his case.

George Noory: Gosh Your Holiness due to the .....

Justice Roberts: Mr. Norry we don't address justices as Your Holiness

George Noory: Oh I'm sorry I thought I heard it in an old Jimmy Stewart movie.

Justice Roberts: Your Honor will suffice. Now carry on.

George Noory: Your Excellency due to the gross negligence of Totinos Pizza Rolls I almost died and lost 2 days of work. There are millions of older folks with bad eyesight who enjoy microwavable pizza rolls and the warning notice is just too darn small. And there are little children too. These are tragedies waiting to happeen and Totinos just doesn't care. I wrote to them to complain hoping they would send me a free case of pizza rolls but all I received was a form letter and some discount coupons for Count Chocula breakfast cereal ......

Justice Roberts: So you filed this lawsuit for $5 million in damages because General Mills didn't send you a case of pizza rolls.

George Noory: Yes. And so other people don't get hurt like me and almost die.

Justice Roberts: Mr. Norry do you have evidence that you 'almost died'?

George Noory: Yes your majesty I do. Here's an affidavit.

Justice Roberts (perusing affidavit): Mr. Norry who is Tommy? Was he the attending ER physician?

George Noory: No Tommy's my producer. He witnessed my swollen flapper thing in my throat.

Justice Roberts: Alright I think this court has heard enough. Thank you Mr. Norry.

Lilith

This sounds like it was a thrilling show.  So sad that I missed it all.

#SoSad

Lilith

At least Coast doesn't play that horrible Crystal Gayle song for the outro.

expat

CAUTION. Malwarebytes blocks that link, reporting a possible trojan.

Jojo

Quote from: expat on May 16, 2019, 07:50:08 AM
CAUTION. Malwarebytes blocks that link, reporting a possible trojan.
Thanks!

Jojo

Spotted with George Noory in Ohio last weekend!  Of course, it was "water for my guest".

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 15, 2019, 07:01:20 PM
The details in that video, along with Norry's narration of the life-changing story, are a true work of art.
Yes, indeed.  Love the Hoagie pics and Jorch in bed, with his teddy bear.   ;D

ItsOver

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on May 15, 2019, 11:29:01 PM
Ah, no. Not at all, Brig. Thank you, IO. A delight to be reacquainted with this. Perfectly put together: the animated cartoon style precisely complimenting the cartoon buffoonery of Joorch’s bizarre re-telling of his encounter with ‘scorching pizza stuff’. And all because he’s too fucking dumb to read the instructions which you know will advise to ‘let stand’ before eating.
You're welcome.  It's a beautiful thing.  Always good for some laughs.  Perfect cartoon of Jorch 's buffoonery.

Dateline

Quote from: 14 on May 16, 2019, 02:31:06 PM
Spotted with George Noory in Ohio last weekend!  Of course, it was "water for my guest".

Hay!  And sugar cubes were hand fed as she sat in the lap.  I here is a gelding.

ItsOver

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 16, 2019, 02:08:31 AM

Supreme Court Building

Arguments are being heard in the landmark Noory vs General Mills dba Totinos Pizza Rolls case. The case had been thrown out of 6 lower trial and courts of appeal but the Supreme Court of the United States agreed to hear it for shits and giggles. Mr. George Norry is representing himself as every lawyer he's hired has washed their hands of his case.

George Noory: Your Excellency due to the gross negligence of Totinos Pizza Rolls I almost died and lost 2 days of work. There are millions of older folks with bad eyesight who enjoy microwavable pizza rolls and the warning notice is just too darn small. And there are little children too. These are tragedies waiting to happeen and Totinos just doesn't care. I wrote to them to complain hoping they would send me a free case of pizza rolls but all I received was a form letter and some discount coupons for Count Chocula breakfast cereal ......

Justice Roberts: So you filed this lawsuit for $5 million in damages because General Mills didn't send you a case of pizza rolls.

Justice Roberts (perusing affidavit): Mr. Norry who is Tommy? Was he the attending ER physician?

George Noory: No Tommy's my producer. He witnessed my swollen flapper thing in my throat.

Justice Roberts: Alright I think this court has heard enough. Thank you Mr. Norry.
Nice! ;D probably the most entertaining thing Noory has ever done was his attempted death by pizza roll.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on May 16, 2019, 04:17:57 PM
Nice! ;D probably the most entertaining thing Noory has ever done was his attempted death by pizza roll.
You forget about the time when a highly organized international criminal syndicate cartel tried to kidnap him in Mexico!  And "mean babies" and other great musings and thoughts.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrUoUEvs6g 
I think it wasn't the welshed bet but the last part, where RCH calls Norry out on getting the question wrong....

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on May 16, 2019, 04:40:46 PM
You forget about the time when a highly organized international criminal syndicate cartel tried to kidnap him in Mexico!  And "mean babies" and other great musings and thoughts.... 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPrUoUEvs6g 
I think it wasn't the welshed bet but the last part, where RCH calls Norry out on getting the question wrong....
Moi? I did not forget. Pizza rolls uber alles!

Kidnostad3

Quote from: 14 on May 16, 2019, 12:53:31 AM
Could you possibly be his, uh, counselor?

I am prevented by a code of ethics from divulging that information.  Let's just say it's his fourth time through our 28 day program. 

Lilith

George Noory Sucks from pole to freezing pole, live NOW!

Jojo

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on May 16, 2019, 08:50:04 PM
I am prevented by a code of ethics from divulging that information.  Let's just say it's his fourth time through our 28 day program.
That being said, would you elaborate just generally on potential connection between inflating one's self-importance and speech disorders?

Quote from: CronkitesGhost on May 16, 2019, 02:08:31 AM

Supreme Court Building

Lol

Those videos are timeless!

Quote from: brig on May 16, 2019, 11:09:31 PM
George Noory Sucks from pole to freezing pole, live NOW!

AZZERAE

potential connection between inflating one's self-importance and speech disorders

damon

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2019, 09:04:59 AM
not around these parts.
I didn't think he posted here anymore?
Hah, The Richard Groyper investigates helped that out.
You had me laughing so hard when you did the Senda banning you.

Quote from: Sugaree on May 17, 2019, 09:09:40 AM
I didn't think he posted here anymore?
Hah, The Richard Groyper investigates helped that out.
You had me laughing so hard when you did the Senda banning you.

ikr? i was loyal to him. i believe ive been treated very unfairly. sad.

Sugaree

Quote from: Richard Groyper on May 17, 2019, 09:12:20 AM
ikr? i was loyal to him. i believe ive been treated very unfairly. sad.
THAT SENDAMONSTER didn't even know why he banned you. When they asked.