• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

coaster

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:56:35 PM
Pull the trigger, thing01...it's the only way.
Kinda dark, kiddo. You in love with this heather gal?

aldousburbank

Quote from: Presidentmikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼BellGabberOfTheYear on April 24, 2017, 06:53:00 PM
Do you live with her though i heard she lives with you. Does she hate bellgab? does she lurk here?
Uhm, no, probably, and don't think so.

Quote from: whoozit on April 24, 2017, 06:55:21 PM
Thanks for thinking of me!   ;) :-*

You're welcome, fam.

WhiteCrow

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:44:57 PM
Yup, everyone just up and turned on poor Heather. EVEREEEEEEE one! Except you and all the other whiteknights cucking hard and deep for months on end. Sorry, WC, the losers don't get to rewrite history. In the beginning Heather had almost complete support from BellGab. She (and Tits McBell) pissed all that goodwill away.

"This is White Cuck"

Next!

Hey dopie..with the dumb backwards name..I didnt rewrite history.. I was a narrative of the times.. trolling the "then" clique..To the point of getting banned a few times .. I saw their blind ambition ..The clique they formed ..Trolled the members ..And was the first to call Heather out ..That if she wanted to go big time.. she needed to use her real name and produce a photo of her self..It's all documented on my calls to Gabcasts..

This is White Crow..

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 07:02:51 PM
Kinda dark, kiddo. You in love with this heather gal?

Oh like thing01 hasn't been 'dark'? Paleeeze.

No, not in love with Heather (been happily married for several decades now thank-you-very-much) but she is a friend. And I am not the type to sit back and listen to people trash my friend.

And I like her show.

So there.

RoseGirl

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 07:08:49 PM
Hey dopie..with the dumb backwards name..I didnt rewrite history.. I was a narrative of the times.. trolling the "then" clique..To the point of getting banned a few times .. I saw their blind ambition ..The clique they formed ..Trolled the members ..And was the first to call Heather out ..That if she wanted to go big time.. she needed to use her real name and produce a photo of her self..It's all documented on my calls to Gabcasts..

This is White Crow..

LOL

Wait a minute, wait a minute...you think YOU were the reason Heather put up a picture and used her real name? It had nothing to do with that being required of any professional broadcaster? omg...that's funny.

You people need to get some perspective.

mikuthing01

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 07:09:31 PM
Oh like thing01 hasn't been 'dark'? Paleeeze.

I never told someone to kill themselves!

You Sir are a BULLY!

ItsOver

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:30:25 PM
Ah, yes, "the stalker."

He's out there...
That, or another firecracker-in-waiting.

whoozit

I have been hearing lots of these in the yard lately.  They do have beautiful plumage.
https://youtu.be/NixrHvecZ8c

RoseGirl

Quote from: Presidentmikuthing01🇯🇵🗾🗼🎋🌸🐙🐲🐼BellGabberOfTheYear on April 24, 2017, 07:13:06 PM
I never told someone to kill themselves!

You Sir are a BULLY!

Okay, okay...I apologise. I didn't really mean to insinuate that you should really go kill yourself, it was only a bad joke.

Do you need me to make you cookies or rice crispy squares or anything?

Perhaps a bundt cake?

:)

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:25:11 PM
No, sweetie...you see, you're fantasizing again. Art and his family were being threatened and shortly thereafter all you fine BellGab sorts starting treating him like dirt. I mean, really...what did you expect?

Oh Bullshit.  Art has treated his former listeners with a jaw-dropping amount of contempt, and continues to do so.  I would have expected better.  So much for your ''psychic'' abilities.

ItsOver

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 07:17:28 PM
Okay, okay...I apologise. I didn't really mean to insinuate that you should really go kill yourself, it was only a bad joke.

Perhaps a bundt cake?

"Turkee sammich?  Whole wheat and lots of tooomeric, please."

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2017, 07:22:45 PM
Oh Bullshit.  Art has treated his former listeners with a jaw-dropping amount of contempt, and continues to do so.  So much for your ''psychic'' abilities.

What are you blathering on about now? Seems to me you are just looking for any excuse to fling do-do at people. Don't need to be psychic to see that.

Dateline

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 06:10:20 PM
I think Art should be jailed for allowing a special needs person make a fool of themselves every weeknight.

Which one are you referring to Norry or GirlNorry?

RoseGirl

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 07:24:56 PM
"Turkee sammich?  Whole wheat and lots of tooomeric, please."

You know...I can't wait until IHeartRadio crumbles under it's massive debt and George finally gets his big ole pink slip. I would just love to be a fly on the wall for that one.

Quote from: White Crow 🌔🌓🌒🌚 on April 24, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

This is White Crow..

Lol, "I was a narrative of the times..." I'm sure you're quite a legend in your own mind. Three years ago...wtf? Trolling the clique? You're a troll??? I'm pretty sure you're just a goofy older guy that likes to make posts in the old ladies & bacon thread. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Quote from: Dateline on April 24, 2017, 07:26:09 PM
Which one are you referring to Norry or GirlNorry?

Both.

Quote from: RoseGirl on April 24, 2017, 06:36:02 PM
... Bateman was acting like an idiot and needed to get his pee-pee whacked...

That this was your impression of that exchange, or are at least willing to say it is, explains a lot.

You are either deeply dishonest, have very poor judgment, or both.  Just like your take on the Art Bell ''stalker/shooter'' (non) incident.

RoseGirl

Quote from: rekcuf on April 24, 2017, 07:29:27 PM
Both.

Now you see...I think calling Heather GirlNoory is just rude. She works really hard and she does a good show. Can't you just say that? Would that hurt so very much?

coaster

I just want good radio. We all tried championing for art.. Really tried to help. You really can't give a guy gas if he's really not wanting to drive. I have to listen to a shitty classic rock station during work and they play 90s shit. Art bell got me through years. I just hate how the things change.
Sorry for giving ya shit rose. It was a good back and forth. I just can't stand heather. If ya like her, wtf, stand by her.
Fun day on bellgab. I'll poke at senda next if he ain't dead yet. See ya soon.
Be mean and miserable, ya mooks.

Quote from: ItsOver on April 24, 2017, 07:16:25 PM
That, or another firecracker-in-waiting.

The ultimate in widowmaking.

RoseGirl

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 24, 2017, 07:29:37 PM
That this was your impression of that exchange, or are at least willing to say it is, explains a lot.

You are either deeply dishonest, have very poor judgment, or both.  Just like your take on the Art Bell ''stalker/shooter'' (non) incident.

Well now...you'll just lie about anything, now won't you?

mikuthing01

Perhaps a bundt cake?

miku wants vegetable juice desu~

Lasha Seniuk affiliate count: still zero.

K_Dubb

Perhaps a bundt cake?

No one makes bundt cakes anymore, which is sad.  No other cake has such a tasty crust.  My mom always used to make the one on the solo almond filling can, which is great, but I've been looking everywhere for a pineapple-coconut recipe that uses Coco Lopez and pineapple tidbits â€" had it at a church potluck and it was so stinking good.

RoseGirl

Quote from: coaster on April 24, 2017, 07:31:40 PM
I just want good radio. We all tried championing for art.. Really tried to help. You really can't give a guy gas if he's really not wanting to drive. I have to listen to a shitty classic rock station during work and they play 90s shit. Art bell got me through years. I just hate how the things change.
Sorry for giving ya shit rose. It was a good back and forth. I just can't stand heather. If ya like her, wtf, stand by her.
Fun day on bellgab. I'll poke at senda next if he ain't dead yet. See ya soon.
Be mean and miserable, ya mooks.

No worries, coaster....I hear ya. And I am pretty derned sure Art wants good radio to listen to as well. We all do.

I just think Heather is better than most out there. There is a new era coming too...no more white-bread, cookie cutter AM jocks anymore. The podcasters, independently creative types and the 'Heathers' of this world are the way it's all going. And I would rather listen to a real person than a ad worshipping sell out day jockey any day of the week.

Art has always been about independent voices, on air integrity and creating a real relationship with his audience. And so is Heather. That's why I listen to her.

I can understand if some folks don't like her style...fair enough. But geez...they don't need to be flinging hate at her every minute and trying to derail her confidence, her career and her show. What is the freakin' point of that?