Kingdom of Nye With Heather Wade

Started by SergeantMajor, June 05, 2018, 03:38:31 PM

Should this thread be stickied?

No
Yes

Voting closes: November 02, 2045, 02:04:40 AM

starramus

starramus

As I have a firm grip on the obvious I plan on calling in tonight, and relating the fact that the McDonald will end human civilization.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Liberace! on August 23, 2019, 01:49:28 PM
[attachment=1,msg1350256]

I've got the weirdest feeling that her "fans", actually get that very image in their minds.

VC

Last night, HW took only 2 regular known callers onto her show in the last 30min. The night before she had ONE caller.

Pathetic and pitiful?

Considering tonight's topic The End of the World for HW is already her show.

How many of her listeners are there just for the train wreck? I think there are probably more listening for that TW than what her repetitive echoing guests have to say.

She's imploded her show by not taking UNscreened "talk about anything" callers. She has her safe-space and a few minions. Paul Pee, Maker Wise, Tony Tech, Omaha Steaks Lady, Kolby Other Foot, Smog Fog, Mike Burning Out, Bear Dying Out, Markus Stroke, Any Cat Ladies are far worse.

Is there any regular caller that you enjoy and look forward to keep calling in? Her show is formulated and dependent upon these SCREENED, organized, known callers, but one or two callers at the very end of her show is the end of her KoN world.

DynamoHum

Brig and VC you guys are missing a nuke level meltdown on Facebook ... grab me on messenger if you need more info (I don’t care who you are)

Groyp will attest.

WOTR

Quote from: Liberace! on August 23, 2019, 05:07:52 PM
[attachment=1,msg1350296]
I have a choice to make... Go out to a friends condo in the rockies this weekend, or stay here and watch this drama unfold.  :(

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: WOTR on August 23, 2019, 05:26:37 PM
I have a choice to make... Go out to a friends condo in the rockies this weekend, or stay here and watch this drama unfold.  :(

Call your friend up and tell him/her you'll have to postpone because BellGab.

albrecht

Get one of those Hughes dishes and get the internet in the Rockies.

Hire a minion to monitor the thread/drama and then broadcast updates to you via SSB on radio.

Make fake profiles and besiege your friend's social networks (especially if he AirBNBs or VRBO his condo) complaining that he doesn't have internet or wifi and shame him into getting it.   

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: albrecht on August 23, 2019, 06:22:06 PM
Get one of those Hughes dishes and get the internet in the Rockies.

Hire a minion to monitor the thread/drama and then broadcast updates to you via SSB on radio.

Make fake profiles and besiege your friend's social networks (especially if he AirBNBs or VRBO his condo) complaining that he doesn't have internet or wifi and shame him into getting it.

And be sure to use USB not LSB, around 26.965MHz.  Less traffic to overcome.

don't you dare go anywhere.

Lilith

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 23, 2019, 05:06:05 PM
Brig and VC you guys are missing a nuke level meltdown on Facebook ... grab me on messenger if you need more info (I don’t care who you are)

Groyp will attest.

Keeping up as best as I can Dynamo.  REMEMBER,  You always have BellGab, and MV loves screenies!!!

Quote from: DynamoHum on August 23, 2019, 05:06:05 PM

Groyp will attest.

can confirm.

ItsOver

You seem to think this is a tough choice.  ???

Quote from: ItsOver on August 23, 2019, 07:01:35 PM
You seem to think this is a tough choice.  ???

ikr? staying here hands down.

Lilith

Tell your friend to join BellGab.com, and join you here in the thread tonight .   

Praise MV!

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on August 23, 2019, 07:23:10 PM
btfo by boomerbook lmao

Is it worth making an account or not? I dont care about Wade but if it's funny i might go watch

Jackstar

condo in the rockies

What kind of condo doesn't have enough Internet access to load a mostly text webpage? So ghetto.

VC

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 23, 2019, 07:28:36 PM
Is it worth making an account or not? I dont care about Wade but if it's funny i might go watch
What you linked to was way better. Get us more of that. :D

Miller's trip to Pahrump was cool, but he lost his magic once Gwen left as co-host. He reads here all the time but doesn't post much. When he does get on KoN, I don't find him that interesting. Heather doesn't give him much time.

He posts in as few words as possible, and it's mainly to provoke a response for further attention. Is he really HW's #1 fan? No. Miller is his own #1 fan pretending to be HW's #1 fan.

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on August 23, 2019, 07:28:36 PM

do it fam

Quote from: VC on August 23, 2019, 08:09:39 PM
What you linked to was way better. Get us more of that. :D

Miller's trip to Pahrump was cool, but he lost his magic once Gwen left as co-host. He reads here all the time but doesn't post much. When he does get on KoN, I don't find him that interesting. Heather doesn't give him much time.

He posts in as few words as possible, and it's mainly to provoke a response for further attention.

say it ain't so.

VC

I'll say Miller is a useful idiot. A folly to play-off of.

Quote from: VC on August 23, 2019, 08:26:11 PM
I'll say Miller is a useful idiot. A folly to play-off of.

i disagree.

Quote from: VC on August 23, 2019, 08:38:31 PM
https://youtu.be/1R6F__VlTVw?t=2924

i understand where you're coming from, but there's nothing to play-off of. his shtick and personality are one in the same. he doesn't get how to play the game, that is why he fails.