• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Random Political Thoughts

Started by MV/Liberace!, February 08, 2012, 10:50:42 AM

albrecht

Quote from: Rix Gins on February 06, 2019, 05:59:42 PM
I dressed up as the devil once.  So much for me ever becoming the pope.
Some Protestant denominations, particularly in N.Ireland, might disagree with you there.   ;)   

But, also, you might look up into singing for the band "Ghost." 

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 06, 2019, 06:28:00 PM
baby killing libtards. neat.

The world is made of ❤️ & ☮️. groovy✌️

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 06, 2019, 06:47:00 PM
The world is made of ❤️ & ☮️. groovy✌️

"dont make the black kids angry" - Colin Flaherty

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 06, 2019, 06:51:36 PM
"dont make the black kids angry" - Colin Flaherty

"Don't give the black kids birth certificates" - Ralph “Coonman” Northam

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 06, 2019, 06:55:44 PM
"Don't give the black kids birth certificates" - Ralph “Coonman” Northam

give the darkies a little rope amirite?

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 06, 2019, 06:59:20 PM
give the darkies a little rope amirite?

Watashi mo onaji kangae desu senpai

Quote from: albrecht on February 06, 2019, 05:09:31 PM
As a kid I was a Bandito at least once (serape, sombrero, bandolier, etc) and recall being a Hobo (complete with my sack of stuff bundled up on a stick.) Both times I used ashes to "dirty" or "darken" my complexion!

I just used shoe polish for a mustache as I've always had a tan complexion especially as a kid.  It was all in good humor. ;D

Dr. MD MD

A “white out?!” Ostensibly, this is supposed to be about supporting women but I think we all get it. They want the whites out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf02AA5-2Uw

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 06, 2019, 07:39:20 PM
>70 iq

HABEEB IT!

that YouTube video of that ape stealing the AK and shooting it is hilarious.

ItsOver

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 06, 2019, 07:51:14 PM
A “white out?!” Ostensibly, this is supposed to be about supporting women but I think we all get it. They want the whites out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf02AA5-2Uw
Reminds me of this collection of nuts.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsOver on February 06, 2019, 09:12:21 PM
Reminds me of this collection of nuts.

Appropriate...but even those guys were WAY cooler than they’ll ever be.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Richard Groyper on February 06, 2019, 08:37:08 PM
soon.
[attachment=1,msg1313015]

(((they))) are using C9H9NO3 to keep her alive until 2024 fam

albrecht

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on February 06, 2019, 07:22:50 PM
Colin Flaherty is the hero we need

21 year old white student athlete meets 37 year old black ex-con sex offender, who was violating his parole, and "dates" him. What could possibly go wrong in that relationship? Even he lied to her on the "dating" app one would think some common-sense should've prevailed, at least upon meeting up with him since his age, among other issues, was clearly evident and he wasn't a student on campus which, normally, college age people have relationships. And the cops, of course, ignored her calls once she reported he was stalking her after they broke up and did nothing to revoke his parole for violations.  Until the inevitable, tragic end.
https://www.sltrib.com/news/2018/10/23/university-utah-is/
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2018/10/23/police-say-ex-boyfriend-shot-killed-university-utah-track-field-athlete-before-killing-himself/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.057f1fbc779b

ItsOver

Quote from: Jackstar on February 06, 2019, 10:43:25 PM
[attachment=1,msg1313073]
LOL.  Dumber than dirt.  Glad to see these clowns went with the ever popular white.

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2019, 10:48:29 AM
LOL.  Dumber than dirt.  Glad to see these clowns went with the ever popular white.
I wonder if their aides and handlers brought with them some Oxyclean or Oxymagic so as to clean up whatever drool, froth, or wine stains that might have happened as they foamed at the mouth yelling about evil men, swilled wine while denouncing capitalism, gorged on lobbyist-provided canapes and buffets while talking about male privledge and body-shaming, or passed out drooling with dreams of social justice warriors in their heads? White is a hard color to pull off for a long time without getting some stains on it.

Jackstar

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2019, 10:41:45 AM
inevitable, tragic end

Selling pure MDMA over the counter at Wal-Mart would have avoided this end. I'm just sayin'.

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2019, 10:59:23 AM
I wonder if their aides and handlers brought with them some Oxyclean or Oxymagic so as to clean up whatever drool, froth, or wine stains that might have happened as they foamed at the mouth yelling about evil men, swilled wine while denouncing capitalism, gorged on lobbyist-provided canapes and buffets while talking about male privledge and body-shaming, or passed out drooling with dreams of social justice warriors in their heads? White is a hard color to pull off for a long time without getting some stains on it.
Remember my fave Academy BCG Turbo T-shirts?  They could have "Gone White" with those and then just used some cheap stain remover.  ;) ;D

The shirts may only be sold as for men so that, of course, would be a big no-no, plus using other people's money for their insane pursuits is no object so, at best, they probably just throw them into a recycle bin and go out and splurge on some new designer duds.

ItsOver

This bitch is scary stupid and downright nuts.  She won't be happy until everyone in the U.S. is seeking refuge in Venezuela.

https://news.grabien.com/story-ocasio-cortez-fixing-global-warming-requires-massive-governm

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on February 07, 2019, 03:36:50 PM
Remember my fave Academy BCG Turbo T-shirts?  They could have "Gone White" with those and then just used some cheap stain remover.  ;) ;D

The shirts may only be sold as for men so that, of course, would be a big no-no, plus using other people's money for their insane pursuits is no object so, at best, they probably just throw them into a recycle bin and go out and splurge on some new designer duds.

Ha, I recall the discussions of about those shirts! Maybe they could find the source of the material and have them make customs dresses, or drapes, for those Dems?

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on February 07, 2019, 03:49:45 PM
Ha, I recall the discussions of about those shirts! Maybe they could find the source of the material and have them make customs dresses, or drapes, for those Dems?
The material feels pretty nice, almost silk-like, about as durable as Kevlar but, alas, it's synthetic and inexpensive, so probably not satisfactory for their expensive, designer tastes.  Turbo shirts would only be acceptable for the unwashed masses, no doubt.  Maybe 'ol Crazy Eyes can promise all the proletariat "Free BCG Turbo shirts for all!"