• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Who

Quote from: Darth Vader on November 06, 2017, 03:13:16 PM
I can now report that our operatives have made progress in persuading YouTube to delete all of Senda's videos and to ban him for life. Our goal of a Senda-free internet by 2018 is on schedule. I will issue further updates as they become available.

Our team has been in contact with hundreds of George Sendas from all over North America and Europe. They have been upset (to say the least) for years that when they Google their name they see nothing but references to the Fat One from Martinez, not to mention tens of thousands of disturbing images.  They are working with us and Google to have all references to the Fat One removed from the net. Our goal of a Senda-free internet by 2018 is clearly within reach.

damon

Quote from: Who on November 06, 2017, 02:13:37 PM
Great videos, thanks for posting them. I watched them all and subscribed. Sad to see the old SR71 sitting out there in the desert. I know why they had to be retired but, in their day, they were magnificent, weren't they. And still are.

Great work. Thanks again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reytu0y5efs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOjEeGY4QCM
Thanks who

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on November 06, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
I'll definitely go to Walks_at_Night's War Bird thread and watch the videos. I posted these in the Falkie thread as part of my effort to remove all traces of Senda from this thread, to disinfect and repurpose it. It's part of my effort to create a Senda-free internet for 2018.
Cool!  Sign me up! ;D  Do you have a GoFundMe link yet?

Darth Vader

Representatives of the Katzie First Nation of British Columbia generously donated this Canadian Lynx to our cause. His name is Bob. He is completely undomesticated and has a thoroughly nasty disposition. Our operatives plan to sneak Bob into Senda's hovel the next time he goes out on one of his haul expeditions to acquire useless shit.  We are confident Senda will be delighted when he returns and will attempt to domesticate Bob by stuffing him into a zipper bag. This will, of course, enrage Bob who will then give Senda a lesson in civility he will not soon forget.

Our team will issue further updates as they become available.

Who

Quote from: starrmtn001 on November 06, 2017, 04:02:00 PM
Cool!  Sign me up! ;D  Do you have a GoFundMe link yet?

We don't need a GoFundMe account since all our operatives have agreed to volunteer their time and pay their own travel expenses. Our operatives hail from 6 U.S. states, 3 Canadian provinces and 5 E.U. countries.  Speaking of GoFundMe, our operative from Belgium has convinced GoFundMe to cancel Senda's WooWoo fundraiser and donate the $350 already raised to a worthwhile charity.

Update: We are attempting to reach Srednivashtar to persuade him to chronicle our activities for posterity but all attempts at reaching him have proved futile. We believe he is presently gathering information in the rainforests of Borneo for MI6.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Who on November 06, 2017, 04:21:56 PM
We don't need a GoFundMe account since all our operatives have agreed to volunteer their time and pay their own travel expenses. Our operatives hail from 6 U.S. states, 3 Canadian provinces, and 5 E.U. countries.  Speaking of GoFundMe, our operative from Belgium has convinced GoFundMe to cancel Senda's WooWoo fundraiser and donate the $350 already raised to a worthwhile charity.

Update: We are attempting to reach Srednivashtar to persuade him to chronicle our activities for posterity but all attempts at reaching him have proved futile. We believe he is presently gathering information in the rainforests of Borneo for MI6.
Ah.  That could explain his absence.

Quote from: Darth Vader on November 06, 2017, 04:05:13 PM
Representatives of the Katzie First Nation of British Columbia generously donated this Canadian Lynx to our cause. His name is Bob. He is completely undomesticated and has a thoroughly nasty disposition. Our operatives plan to sneak Bob into Senda's hovel the next time he goes out on one of his haul expeditions to acquire useless shit.  We are confident Senda will be delighted when he returns and will attempt to domesticate Bob by stuffing him into a zipper bag. This will, of course, enrage Bob who will then give Senda a lesson in civility he will not soon forget.

Our team will issue further updates as they become available.

Apparently Kathy loves Grumpy Cat

Fyodor Gutman

Our bureau's Senda beat reporter informs us George is consulting a prominent San Jose Internet lawyer with regard to defamation and data protection.

Quote from: Who on November 06, 2017, 02:41:32 PM
I'll definitely go to Walks_at_Night's War Bird thread and watch the videos. I posted these in the Falkie thread as part of my effort to remove all traces of Senda from this thread, to disinfect and repurpose it. It's part of my effort to create a Senda-free internet for 2018.

The Warbirds thread lives here:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=10205

Sadly  I just didn't have the time to keep it going the way I originally planned.     Taaroa's Aviation thread has pretty much replaced it and
that is probably the one you should look into Who.  It lives here:
http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11194.0

starrmtn001

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 06, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

Sadly  I just didn't have the time to keep it going the way I originally planned.     Taaroa's Aviation thread has pretty much replaced it and

You're such a cool dude, Walks. ;) :D

Who

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 06, 2017, 07:15:47 PM

http://bellgab.com/index.php?topic=11194.0

Thanks, Walks. I'll visit both of them.

Corona Kitty

Celebrate with us as we usher in a new era of Senda-free internet?????

explain.

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 06, 2017, 06:53:38 PM
Our bureau's Senda beat reporter informs us George is consulting a prominent San Jose Internet lawyer with regard to defamation and data protection.
question ?
is SENDA, the FAT CUNT consulting a lawyer to "protect" his FAT ASS ?
or...
is he becoming concerned over possible litigation by "another or others" George Senda for defamation of their character
and...
possible litigation forthcoming from EVERY NEWS SOURCE known to man for STEALING THEIR NEWS ?

Swishypants

Troll used to mean fishing for idiots. Then it became being a dick for no reason. Now it means anyone that doesn't agree with you.

Fyodor Gutman

Quote from: Happier Times are Coming on November 06, 2017, 07:54:04 PM
question ?
is SENDA, the FAT CUNT consulting a lawyer to "protect" his FAT ASS ?
or...
is he becoming concerned over possible litigation by "another or others" George Senda for defamation of their character
and...
possible litigation forthcoming from EVERY NEWS SOURCE known to man for STEALING THEIR NEWS ?

My reporters say Senda is taking aim at a young man named Michael Vandeven.

Swishypants

Quote from: Fyodor Gutman on November 06, 2017, 08:43:43 PM
My reporters say Senda is taking aim at a young man named Michael Vandeven.

MV is not really young, nor a man. Old Boy is more accurate.

Quote from: Swishypants on November 06, 2017, 08:46:45 PM
MV is not really young, nor a man. Old Boy is more accurate.

He may also be MIA. Seems like the Top Right linky no longer gets updated every two days.

Fyodor Gutman

My reporters are also saying Senda is trying to get some acting work, to finance the container house and new car.

Senda is reportedly a trained performer and once was a member of the Screen Actors Guild.

More details on this development as they avail themselves.