• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150805 - Flat Earth Debate - Live Chat Thread

Started by MV/Liberace!, August 05, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

CoherentBlast

lol this guest is a special kind of stupid. I only wonder who will tell him to 'fuck off' first  :-X

Pumamama

Did Art get a new producer?

Even I would be a better guest, talking about paint drying. Could we do open lines after the break?

Alienmojo

Herbn-Legend

Quote from: flimflam384 on August 05, 2015, 10:17:48 PM
This is like... some professor versus Beavis in full on Cornholio mode.
hahahahahaha😀

Cynnie

flimflam384

Art needs to hang up on this flat earth guy and go to open lines.

=Schlyder=

This nutter sounds like a climate change alarmist.   Science takes a back seat to fantasy

mikuthing01

Who booked this show? This is the worst show i have ever heard this is unlistenable go to open lines get this guy off the air.

he's grown bored of John so he's starting to jab at his speaking ability. love it

Quick Karl

Anyone think it should ne am Open Lines night?

dbankjr

Quote from: CoherentBlast on August 05, 2015, 10:21:39 PM
lol this guest is a special kind of stupid. I only wonder who will tell him to 'fuck off' first  :-X

LMFAO

zeebo

Damn I broke out the good cognac ... for the flat earth guy.

Northcoaster

I don't see this debate lasting more than an hour. Someone is going to get pissed and hang up.

galt

IT IS FLAT; that's the shape of the CPU it's held on in whatever massive quantum computer this simulation is running on.

nextgen.fm

Hey everyone

WOW...a flat earth show

I mean...seriously A FLAT EARTH SHOW...I remember when Art had the hollow earth guy on who wanted to fly inside the earth, his patience seemed to run out quickly

castromiller

"With all due respect Doctor....I am about to make a total ass of myself." 

maren

With all due respect to vanishing points, could you please vanish to a pinpoint Mr. Flat Earth?

albrecht

Quote from: Xitheron on August 05, 2015, 10:20:29 PM
I wonder if he thinks the moon is flat too
No the moon is hollow, and artificial, and was brought here by "them." Likely a type of death-star to monitor us.