• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 24, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREoMSMzsNY

Pointing back to JRE, here's Joe defending the censorship of his 'friend.' Same npc scripting as Dave. Same distortion. Muh Sandy Hook! Those parents getting called liars is a real problem! Free speech? Not when we can produce sad parents!

At least Ari's aware, has some balls and calls him out on his nonsense.

I lost more respect for Rogan, when he didn't tear into Amy Schumer.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 24, 2018, 04:11:48 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wREoMSMzsNY

Pointing back to JRE, here's Joe defending the censorship of his 'friend.' Same npc scripting as Dave. Same distortion. Muh Sandy Hook! Those parents getting called liars is a real problem! Free speech? Not when we can produce sad parents!

At least Ari's aware, has some balls and calls him out on his nonsense.

Yeah, Joe really looks busted in that screen cap. :D

Jackstar

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 03:31:10 PM
Dave Schrader: The biggest faggot on the internet.

What are you--twelve?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Jackstar on October 24, 2018, 05:07:11 PM
What are you--twelve?

Well I mean I'm sure there are other homosexuals, who are bigger than Dave, in terms of weight and other pl... Nevermind.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: username on October 24, 2018, 05:16:27 PM
Well I mean I'm sure there are other homosexuals, who are bigger than Dave, in terms of weight and other pl... Nevermind.

Faggotry isn’t measured by weight...but if it was Dave Schrader would be a black hole. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 05:22:26 PM
Faggotry isn’t measured by weight...but if it was Dave Schrader would be a black hole. ;)

Methinks you have a crush on Dave.  Waiting for that Brokeback Mountain moment, MD?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2018, 05:28:02 PM
Methinks you have a crush on Dave.  Waiting for that Brokeback Mountain moment, MD?

That’s just your fantasy. You should just tell your wife that you want to experiement now. ;)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 05:33:31 PM
That’s just your fantasy. You should just tell your wife that you want to experiement now. ;)

Nah, I'm happy enough as things are. Hearing Dave coo my name every once in a while on the show is enough for me.  You're just jealous that you don't get the same recognition. ;)

VC

You Asshole Schrader... you see... IF you had this guest on for 2 hours, and, then, took Voice Call-ins [and other posted questions] for the 3rd hour... you would be showing respect for Art Bell Fans AND the MITD show format... but, NO, you lied to everyone as an Excuse-oholic. FU. You're a dumb-ass that enjoys "the dumb" everyone down with your "phone it in" Snory scripted BS. You're a Control Freak and Mind Controller!

You ruined and spoiled and pissed on us... Art Bell Fans.

Alec Nevala-Lee will discuss the life of John W. Campbell and the extraordinary partnership with three controversial writers, Isaac Asimov, Robert A. Heinlein, and L. Ron Hubbard

I’ve been thinking about a book on John W. Campbell, Jr., the pulp author and editor who ran Astounding Science Fiction, later known as Analog, for more than three decades. Campbell’s fingerprints are on everything from I, Robot to Dune to Star Trekâ€"Isaac Asimov called him “the most powerful force in science fiction ever”â€"and his influence on global culture is incalculable. Late in his life, he became increasingly erratic and conservative, embraced a range of crackpot theories, and played an important role in the early history of dianetics and Scientology. There’s a tremendous amount of fascinating material available in his published letters, in his editorials, in his own fictionâ€"he wrote the original story that became the basis for The Thingâ€"and in the reminiscences of nearly every major science fiction writer from the first half of this century. Yet there’s never been a proper biography of Campbell or consideration of his legacy. And I’m starting to think that I might just be the guy to write it.

HW [or MD or ?] needs to do a proper 3+ hour interview with this author. You suck DS.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on October 24, 2018, 05:40:58 PM
Nah, I'm happy enough as things are. Hearing Dave coo my name every once in a while on the show is enough for me.  You're just jealous that you don't get the same recognition. ;)

See! I think it is you with the Dave Schrader crush. He might be open to it. Just sayin. ;) ;)

Quote from: VC on October 24, 2018, 06:32:22 PM
You Asshole Schrader... you see... IF you had this guest on for 2 hours, and, then, took Voice Call-ins [and other posted questions] for the 3rd hour... you would be showing respect for Art Bell Fans AND the MITD show format... but, NO, you lied to everyone as an Excuse-oholic. FU. You're a dumb-ass that enjoys "the dumb" everyone down with your "phone it in" Snory scripted BS. You're a Control Freak and Mind Controller!

Alec Nevala-Lee will discuss the life of John W. Campbell and the extraordinary partnership with three controversial writers, Isaac Asimov, Robert A. Heinlein, and L. Ron Hubbard

I’ve been thinking about a book on John W. Campbell, Jr., the pulp author and editor who ran Astounding Science Fiction, later known as Analog, for more than three decades. Campbell’s fingerprints are on everything from I, Robot to Dune to Star Trekâ€"Isaac Asimov called him “the most powerful force in science fiction ever”â€"and his influence on global culture is incalculable. Late in his life, he became increasingly erratic and conservative, embraced a range of crackpot theories, and played an important role in the early history of dianetics and Scientology. There’s a tremendous amount of fascinating material available in his published letters, in his editorials, in his own fictionâ€"he wrote the original story that became the basis for The Thingâ€"and in the reminiscences of nearly every major science fiction writer from the first half of this century. Yet there’s never been a proper biography of Campbell or consideration of his legacy. And I’m starting to think that I might just be the guy to write it.

HW [or MD or ?] needs to do a proper 3+ hour interview with this author. You suck DS.

I’m fine with a format change. But the current format he is using is boring. It doesn’t work. He should try something else. The show feels like it could have been recorded at noon.

Catsmile

Nah, I'm happy enough as things are. Hearing Dave coo my name every once in a while on the show is enough for me.  You're just jealous that you don't get the same recognition. ;)

# StarFucking

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on October 24, 2018, 06:40:59 PM
See! I think it is you with the Dave Schrader crush. He might be open to it. Just sayin. ;) ;)

Hehe, I missed MD so much.

VC

Hearing Dave coo my name every once in a while on the show is enough for me.
Nothing but a Wah! Patrol Troll. DS and Fart Ell loves your Orwellian BF's.

aldousburbank

Quote from: username on October 23, 2018, 04:42:23 PM
I like Joe, but his comedy stinks.

I once attended a comedy show with Duncan Trussell, Ari whatshisname, Joey Diaz, with Rogan as top billing- he was 100% not funny imo. I've watched his comedy specials without coming close to a chuckle. On the other hand I enjoy his conversations on the JRE quite a lot even though it's frustrating sometimes how he's so ignorant on some very basic science while being full of interesting snippets of things he's learned on the interwebs.

aldousburbank

Quote from: nooryisawesome on October 24, 2018, 07:42:20 PM
The show feels like it could have been recorded at noon.

Even worse, it sounds like he's broadcasting from the midwest.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 24, 2018, 08:36:25 PM
I once attended a comedy show with Duncan Trussell, Ari whatshisname, Joey Diaz, with Rogan as top billing- he was 100% not funny imo. I've watched his comedy specials without coming close to a chuckle. On the other hand I enjoy his conversations on the JRE quite a lot even though it's frustrating sometimes how he's so ignorant on some very basic science while being full of interesting snippets of things he's learned on the interwebs.

Duncan Trussel hahaha I got to be honest with you man I think I prefer East Coast comedians, way more than the West Coast Comics. you are correct on that he's much better doing a podcast, then stand up comedy. He's just not funny, and never is funny when other comics, are around him on his show. A lot of comedians are actually afraid of Joe, because they know he could ruin their careers.

Why does Rogan always look like he's sweating olive oil?

Corona Kitty

Quote from: Chocolate coated jackboot on October 24, 2018, 08:55:10 PM
Why does Rogan always look like he's sweating olive oil?

Alpha-brain bro.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on October 24, 2018, 06:32:22 PM

Holy shit.

Quote from: aldousburbank on October 24, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

So much this.

Duncan was my favorite of the lot, but I had to stop listening to his podcasts because the levels of soy were preposterous. Ari's funny, definitely has the most awareness of their comedy killing bubble.

Corona Kitty

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 24, 2018, 09:05:29 PM
So much this.

Duncan was my favorite of the lot, but I had to stop listening to his podcasts because the levels of soy were preposterous. Ari's funny, definitely has the most awareness of their comedy killing bubble.

I attribute that, to living here on the West Coast, that'll do it to you.

aldousburbank

Quote from: malachi.martini on October 24, 2018, 09:05:29 PM
So much this.

I have hung out with Duncan and love him as a person but yeah listening to his podcasts can be like eating too much ramen. Lately the dude who gives me the most laughs is Theo Von. I have been cracking up with his "This Past Weekend" podcasts. Check out the following episode at the 28 minute mark if you wants to hear some funny stuff about parents naming their kids.

https://youtu.be/HEWsY7iJDuQ

VC

DS, the Excuse-oholic goes to Romania on vacation, and now he's off on a Cruise Ship with his wrestling buddy. Can't show-up to work and no one died, but he damned sure vampirically drove a stake through the bleeding heart of Art Bell's show format. DS whines how he got sick, on vacation, and, now tonight, he's a choice celebrity want-to-be doing WTF on a cruise ship w/wrestling buddy! LOL.

Shame... shame... shame...

Corona Kitty

Quote from: VC on October 24, 2018, 10:29:02 PM
DS, the Excuse-oholic goes to Romania on vacation, and now he's off on a Cruise Ship with his wrestling buddy. Can't show-up to work and no one died, but he damned sure vampirically drove a stake through the bleeding heart of Art Bell's show format. DS whines how he got sick, on vacation, and, now tonight, he's a choice celebrity want-to-be doing WTF on a cruise ship w/wrestling buddy! LOL.

Shame... shame... shame...

Sounds like an S-hole show.