• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Richard Syrett

Started by muddel, July 28, 2009, 01:15:33 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2018, 02:00:45 AM
The last half of the show is up your alley, MD.  It's about dark ops and the shadow government.

Is it still on?

Dr. MD MD

Thanks. I'm listening now.

Dr. MD MD

OK, I know who this guy is now. I've heard him on AJ before.

Did he say he was a descendant of Theodore Roosevelt?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on February 18, 2018, 02:33:11 AM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Malloch

Doesn't say.  I'd already looked.  I thought I heard something at the beginning of the interview where he said something like he was.  I was not listening closely at that point though.

GravitySucks

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2018, 02:41:14 AM
Doesn't say.  I'd already looked.  I thought I heard something at the beginning of the interview where he said something like he was.  I was not listening closely at that point though.

This says he is but doesn’t say how
http://mobile.wnd.com/2016/01/global-insider-trump-is-new-teddy-roosevelt/

albrecht

Quote from: 21st Century Man on February 18, 2018, 12:15:04 AM
Great show tonight with psychiatrist Dr. Richard Gallagher on exorcism in the first half.
Yeah, great show. Syrette pays attention to guest. And Dr.Gallagher very well-spoken, sober on the subject and unlike most guests, especially of the possession variety, played down the amount of demonic possession and liked skepticism. Interestingly he differed from Malachi on some points (like drug/alcohol abuse leaving one "more open" to possession/oppression.) I wish he would've going into more detail about "Julia's" satanic cult. One would think the Priest doing the exorcism would also try to pry out some details, list of members, location, and method of operation of a satanic cult.

ItsTelly

Great show by Syrett last night. He's been good lately.

Liked the ice hockey story with his sons; short, fun, humorous story.  Let other hosts take notes.  Better than Snoory's adventures with Fat-ass like when they sit at the 'big six' table in Vegas and use mental telepathy to try and make it land on their number to win $2.

Telly

Dateline

I am shocked!  For the first time in a long time some PremRat got it right.  A weekend of Richard Syrett!  I fully thought since Greaseman was on last night that he would be on tonight with a Sunday night of Lisa Cigar.  I don't listen to that, but I will catch the rest of Syrett, and tune in tomorrow night.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Dateline on April 08, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
I am shocked!  For the first time in a long time some PremRat got it right.  A weekend of Richard Syrett!  I fully thought since Greaseman was on last night that he would be on tonight with a Sunday night of Lisa Cigar.  I don't listen to that, but I will catch the rest of Syrett, and tune in tomorrow night.

I keep waiting for albrecht to drop some esoteric H.P. Long factoid nuggets.

albrecht

Quote from: GravitySucks on April 08, 2018, 12:39:58 AM
I keep waiting for albrecht to drop some esoteric H.P. Long factoid nuggets.
Ha. I don't really have any factoids on Long except to say that some folks in LA still really like him and will tell you about all roads, hospitals, etc he got built. The conspiracy theory of this disgruntled guest is interesting, it does seem that populist candidates scare the establishment and tend to get shot or harassed (Wallace later. Perot claims about his daughter's wedding, etc.)

ItsTelly

Wow!  What a great show. Both guest were fascinating.  Syrett did a great job.  He asked great questions and was engaged.

They should replace Noory.  I really can't remember the last good show Noory did.

If it weren't for the weekend hosts (Knapp, Schrader, Syrett), I quit.

Telly

albrecht

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 08, 2018, 12:07:21 PM
Wow!  What a great show. Both guest were fascinating.  Syrett did a great job.  He asked great questions and was engaged.

They should replace Noory.  I really can't remember the last good show Noory did.

Telly
Indeed. I wonder who screens the calls for him because when he has good guests he also get interesting callers. When on AM radio has C.H. Douglas been brought up? I'm glad they save the interesting guests for Syrett. Norry would've butchered these interviews. I'm sure Norry would attempt some lame joke about "what about Deuy and Louie?"

Juan

Quote from: albrecht on April 08, 2018, 12:16:46 PM
Indeed. I wonder who screens the calls for him because when he has good guests he also get interesting callers. When on AM radio has C.H. Douglas been brought up? I'm glad they save the interesting guests for Syrett. Norry would've butchered these interviews. I'm sure Norry would attempt some lame joke about "what about Deuy and Louie?"
Or confused Long with Edwin Edwards and asked about the time he was caught with a live boy.

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on April 08, 2018, 01:33:56 PM
Or confused Long with Edwin Edwards and asked about the time he was caught with a live boy.
There could be a whole thread about the craziness and corruption of LA politics over the years. I enjoyed Edwards campaign slogan against Duke and thought that Hillary should've used it: "Vote For The Crook, It's Important.'

Also how one of the jurors that acquitted:
"resulted in an acquittal. After Edwards and his four co-defendants were acquitted, the hotel where the jurors had been sequestered revealed that half of the jurors had stolen towels as they left. Edwards quipped that he had been judged by a "jury of my peers""

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 08, 2018, 12:07:21 PM

Telly

Schrader is awful.

ItsTelly

Good show by Syrett last night.

Now back to the bat shit crazy HW MITD thread...

Telly

Quote from: Marc.Knight on August 09, 2009, 04:38:08 PM

George Knapp is the de facto Knight of the Art Bell quality of broadcasting, with or without the same level of exposure.

George Knapp may have invented "Art Bell" radio.
But seriously, Richard Syrett is like Heather Wade in a smelly Canadian jock strap. Is fine until he starts snorfling
Trump's heaving butt.
It's bad enough having Americans licking Trump's balls, but when a Canadian does it, it just proves that Fascism is an International pestilence.

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 03:12:08 PM
Schrader is awful.

Are you still receiving alien orders through your Chatty Snorge Doll?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on May 12, 2018, 10:33:43 AM
George Knapp may have invented "Art Bell" radio.
But seriously, Richard Syrett is like Heather Wade in a smelly Canadian jock strap. Is fine until he starts snorfling
Trump's heaving butt.
It's bad enough having Americans licking Trump's balls, but when a Canadian does it, it just proves that Fascism is an International pestilence.

I think it just proves you're a dick who's still not over Hillary losing. ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Lamont Cranston on May 12, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

There can't be a greater joy than witnessing your endless Trump-driven agonies... ::)

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2018, 03:11:50 PM
I think it just proves you're a dick who's still not over Hillary losing. ;D

Well if he's Cuntnadian the thaw has likely revealed a bit of seasonal cranial freezer burn.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on May 12, 2018, 03:20:11 PM
Well if he's Cuntnadian the thaw has likely revealed a bit of seasonal cranial freezer burn.
You'd think they'd be thankful for global warming. ::) ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on May 12, 2018, 03:43:22 PM
You'd think they'd be thankful for global warming. ::) ;D

Eh...not so much...it melts down the chances for another season of "Ice Road Truckers"...

;D