• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Bluejay

Oooo good question (spirits are junk we leave behind)

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 20, 2018, 11:54:05 PM
No, he said you were his biggest enema...  The call sounded like you were in the bowl, pre-flush.

Good thing we don't have aroma radio

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 12:37:42 AM
He really is best with Knapp

Yeah, still I bet Dave S. could have a good convo with Paulides.

TigerLily

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:41:44 AM
Yeah, still I bet Dave S. could have a good convo with Paulides.

Indeed

TigerLily

I would call in but I can never think of anything interesting to say

Quote from: Bluejay on June 21, 2018, 12:37:49 AM
Oooo good question (spirits are junk we leave behind)

Like spunk?

Well Dave, the thing is sometimes the negative entities want to make the homeowners look like idiots thus the failure GA had with the Seattle Bothell House. Just because something doesn't happen during the one night you're there, doesn't mean it is fake.  Just my opinion.

Sean92008

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 12:39:55 AM
Good thing we don't have aroma radio
C.C. Aroma.  With a hand crank and solar panel.

I think truly demonic cases are somewhat rare.  Maybe you should bring on Adam Blai or Bill Bean and have a discussion.

TigerLily

Quote from: Sean92008 on June 21, 2018, 12:50:43 AM
C.C. Aroma.  With a hand crank and solar panel.

And air sanitizer

Sean92008

G'nite to Winnie, oh and Mr. Winnie...

Purple PT driver...  Argh...

Good show...  Listened to all but 15 minutes and it flew by.

TigerLily

Good show. I think Dave was funnier than the comedy writer

Quote from: TigerLily on June 21, 2018, 12:57:18 AM
Good show. I think Dave was funnier than the comedy writer

He's a great impersonator too.  He  should voice cartoons.  G'night all.

DaveSchrader

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 12:47:40 AM
Well Dave, the thing is sometimes the negative entities want to make the homeowners look like idiots thus the failure GA had with the Seattle Bothell House. Just because something doesn't happen during the one night you're there, doesn't mean it is fake.  Just my opinion.

Agreed, HOWEVER, looking over the totality of the case MANY things dont add up. The painted words and images on his wall.....were sponge painted...LOL. Demon interior decorator?

Nothing of import was ever broken UNTIL I brought it up to him. All the candles and holders and glasses broken but not the TV or stereo that seemed to piss off the ghosts?  Then low and behold after I bring it up, his laptop gets broken.

Other claims, his jeans nailed to his wall?  WTF?  A drawer rattling?

Just doesnt seem to be anything really dark at work and most of the claims dont add up.

But...that is just my humble opinion.

DS

Jojo

Quote from: TigerLily on June 19, 2018, 10:38:58 PM
Are y'all from southern Minnesota?

Is that a tom?!

Fourteen

Quote from: DaveSchrader on June 21, 2018, 01:00:08 AM
Agreed, HOWEVER, looking over the totality of the case MANY things dont add up. The painted words and images on his wall.....were sponge painted...LOL. Demon interior decorator?

Nothing of import was ever broken UNTIL I brought it up to him. All the candles and holders and glasses broken but not the TV or stereo that seemed to piss off the ghosts?  Then low and behold after I bring it up, his laptop gets broken.

Other claims, his jeans nailed to his wall?  WTF?  A drawer rattling?

Just doesnt seem to be anything really dark at work and most of the claims dont add up.

But...that is just my humble opinion.

DS

He did have a British parapsychologist group stay for a week and document the haunting and they verified the activity.  I think Carissa Fleck lives in the house now and she has also verified the activity.  Yes some of the "evidence" is silly like the 666 and the pants incident but like I said maybe the spirits want to make Keith look like an idiot.  I dunno but outside groups have verified the activity.   I'm not convinced but I'm not unconvinced either.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 01:06:14 AM
He did have a British parapsychologist group stay for a week and document the haunting and they verified the activity.  I think Carissa Fleck lives in the house now and she has also verified the activity.  Yes some of the evidence is silly like the 666 and the pants incident but like I said maybe the spirits want to make Keith look like an idiot.  I dunno but outside groups have verified the activity.   I'm not convinced but I'm not unconvinced either.

It's not spirits. It's Keith. He's the one doing those things in order to sell his story. ::)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 01:09:56 AM
It's not spirits. It's Keith. He's the one doing those things in order to sell his story. ::)

LOL.  I guarantee he's not making a hell of a lot of money on his book. Books are a dime a dozen and don't make a hell of a lot of money for an author unless you sell millions like King.  That is no reason to fake a case.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 01:13:07 AM
LOL.  I guarantee he's not making a hell of a lot of money on his book. Books are a dime a dozen and don't make a hell of a lot of money for an author unless you sell millions like King.  That is no reason to fake a case.

It's a business venture like any other and the purpose is to make money. That sounds like ample reason to me to fake a case.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 01:21:52 AM
It's a business venture like any other and the purpose is to make money. That sounds like ample reason to me to fake a case.

Do you realize how many self-published books there are on Amazon?  One can only make a lot of money on a book if you have a decent publisher and you can't make big bucks unless you sign with the major publishing houses like Viking, Bantam, Scribners and the like.  Dave Schrader has a book out and I think he will verify that he's not making a living from it.  Not even close.  Maybe you can pay a few months rent from selling a decent number of copies but that is about it. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time creating an elaborate story for a few months rent.  LOL.

Bluejay

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 01:28:25 AM
Do you realize how many self-published books there are on Amazon?  One can only make a lot of money on a book if you have a decent publisher and you can't make big bucks unless you sign with the major publishing houses like Viking, Bantam, Scribners and the like.  Dave Schrader has a book out and I think he will verify that he's not making a living from it.  Not even close.  Maybe you can pay a few months rent from selling a decent number of copies but that is about it. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my time creating an elaborate story for a few months rent.  LOL.
The same is true for self-released albums by musicians.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 01:28:25 AM

It takes all kinds to make up a world. Look, there are obvious signs of bullshit here that you're choosing to ignore. Basagio, whose story I consider total bullshit must be making money on it because his actual job is being a successful lawyer. Why would he waste time on it otherwise?

Exile

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 21, 2018, 01:37:04 AM
It takes all kinds to make up a world. Look, there are obvious signs of bullshit here that you're choosing to ignore. Basagio, whose story I consider total bullshit must be making money on it because his actual job is being a successful lawyer. Why would he waste time on it otherwise?

Because people are strange. You can't pigeon hole them no matter how hard you try,

Ever catch someone in a obvious and provable lie?  The liar will never admit to lying. The more evidence you provide against the lie, the more adamant they become that the lie is truth. Once the liar becomes convinced that the lie is truth, any argument against is wasted effort.

Jackstar

Quote from: Exile on June 21, 2018, 01:45:15 AM
Because people are strange. You can't pigeon hole them no matter how hard you try,

... doesn't that statement, pigeon hole them?

Ever catch someone in a obvious and provable lie?  The liar will never admit to lying.

This obstacle can be surmounted with logic and a hammer. Just ask my ex.

any argument against is wasted effort.

I don't find your pessimistic attitude towards practice, discipline, and exercise to be very constructive.

I don't know much about Basagio but I did read the book that Keith put out and like I said there were third parties that verified the activity.  I agree with Dave in the fact that it is a weird case that has laughable elements to it but I'm not unconvinced.  Like I said there's not a lot of money to be made especially if you self-publish.  What's crazier is there are a lot of folks out there who think if an author sells a book then he is living the high life.

Be a skeptic, fine.  I like to think I'm a bit skeptical.  Just don't be a dick like Joe Nickell or the late Philip Klass.

Jackstar

must be making money on it

Jesus, you're a terrible logician. Give up science; stick with the faggy emoticons.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Jackstar on June 21, 2018, 01:51:02 AM

Jesus, you're a terrible logician. Give up science; stick with the faggy emoticons.

Yeah, well, that's just like your opinion, man. No emoticon for you!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: 21st Century Man on June 21, 2018, 01:50:49 AM
I don't know much about Basagio but I did read the book that Keith put out and like I said there were third parties that verified the activity.  I agree with Dave in the fact that it is a weird case that has laughable elements to it but I'm not unconvinced.  Like I said there's not a lot of money to be made especially if you self-publish.  What's crazier is there are a lot of folks out there who think if an author sells a book then he is living the high life.

Be a skeptic, fine.  I like to think I'm a bit skeptical.  Just don't be a dick like Joe Nickell or the late Philip Klass.

So, your logic in this is simply that it's hard to make money at it so why would anyone lie? :D