• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

George Noory Sucks! - The Definitive Compendium

Started by MV/Liberace!, April 06, 2008, 01:23:02 AM

Can Noory pronounce anything correctly?

No
No

Jojo

Quote from: ItsOver on June 17, 2018, 05:02:30 PM
Ha!  Looks like Jorch needs to up that 8 hours a day of show prep.
I figure he starts his business in the afternoon in case he needs to talk to a big wig, or to be seen in case they want to talk to him.  Because they probably leave at 4:30PM.  I imagine after that he takes a long lunch, maybe even a siesta somewhere.  One building I worked in had 12 couches in the basement and people slept on them all the time!  Then he probably crawls out a couple hours before the show to work six hours straight.  That would equal a 9-hour day if you don't count lunch.  It's just my speculation, but if I were him, that's what I would consider.

You are my virtual photo-editor "idol", ItsOver!  I owe almost everything I've taught myself to you, an inspiration in art as well as decorum.  Thanks  :) :).

Fourteen

albrecht

Quote from: Morgus on June 17, 2018, 03:36:03 PM
A caller asked Noory about why the guest change on Friday night.
Noory indicated they had to do more background checks on him or something...
As Norry said earlier in the show Friday maybe someone "brushed it under the table....err under the rug- or where ever you brush it."  Norry always has problems with common English language sayings, why I think English was his second  language or another language was spoken in home.

So J Neil was dropped or which guest was dropped? And what did he do?

I seem to recall some legal problems (and some FTC conviction I think) regarding Russell Pine (Jordan Maxwell.) And he was still on afterwards, I think.
Is there a thread for all the C2C guests who have had civil and criminal legal problems, been imprisoned, or been convicted?

GravitySucks

Quote from: albrecht on June 17, 2018, 06:01:04 PM
As Norry said earlier in the show Friday maybe someone "brushed it under the table....err under the rug- or where ever you brush it."  Norry always has problems with common English language sayings, why I think English was his second  language or another language was spoken in home.

So J Neil was dropped or which guest was dropped? And what did he do?

I seem to recall some legal problems (and some FTC conviction I think) regarding Russell Pine (Jordan Maxwell.) And he was still on afterwards, I think.
Is there a thread for all the C2C guests who have had civil and criminal legal problems, been imprisoned, or been convicted?

Maybe J Neil is still a person of interest in the Pahrump stalker mystery.

Juan

You should start one. Maybe include Bellgabbers such as morphiaflow.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 06:19:11 PM

And Falkie and Hoagland

albrecht

Quote from: Juan on June 17, 2018, 06:19:11 PM
If we include BGers we might violate MV's doxxing rules. The C2C etc guests are public figures though and much of their legal trouble is public record (though sometimes under other names.)

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 17, 2018, 06:51:31 AM
How is the Snorge coming along with his project of making all the Art Bell C2C shows available?

Won't happen. It's Jorch's gold mine for an early turkey sammidge on a Friday. No need to wait for a C2C regular to croak, just sling on half an hour of Art.

NoMoreNoory

It would seem the obvious answer, but I don't buy it. He was born and schooled in America and has chosen to make words and communication his life and career. I think it's just laziness. It also speaks of someone who doesn't read and doesn't write his own copy. It's clear he often tries to just paraphrase off the Fox website in Here's What's Happaneen. Getting to his age and, for example, thinking Sanskrit was 'Sand Script' or that orbs (as per ghost hunters) was an acronym (O.R.B.) is just stupidity. I think often quite the opposite: people who learn English as a second language have a very precise command of grammar and vocabulary. A quick glance at both Noory's 'books' demonstrates he has neither.

Jojo

Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 18, 2018, 04:29:00 PM
It would seem the obvious answer, but I don't buy it. He was born and schooled in America and has chosen to make words and communication his life and career. I think it's just laziness. It also speaks of someone who doesn't read and doesn't write his own copy. It's clear he often tries to just paraphrase off the Fox website in Here's What's Happaneen. Getting to his age and, for example, thinking Sanskrit was 'Sand Script' or that orbs (as per ghost hunters) was an acronym (O.R.B.) is just stupidity. I think often quite the opposite: people who learn English as a second language have a very precise command of grammar and vocabulary. A quick glance at both Noory's 'books' demonstrates he has neither.
From his astrological natal chart, I think Mercury was passing through the constellation of Taurus when he was born.  Mercury represents communication.  Taurus is not the fastest sign, Taurans are known to take their time.  Although having Mercury in Taurus is a good placement for radio hosts in general.  It is just not the best fast talker in that respect.

Other Georges with Mercury in Taurus are George Clooney and George Lucas.
https://cafeastrology.com/print/mercury_in_taurus.html

NoMoreNoory

Quote from: 14 on June 18, 2018, 10:42:53 PM
From his astrological natal chart, I think Mercury was passing through the constellation of Taurus when he was born.  Mercury represents communication.  Taurus is not the fastest sign, Taurans are known to take their time.  Although having Mercury in Taurus is a good placement for radio hosts in general.  It is just not the best fast talker in that respect.

Other Georges with Mercury in Taurus are George Clooney and George Lucas.
https://cafeastrology.com/print/mercury_in_taurus.html

Noory has been talking out of his Uranus his whole career.

Zetaspeak

Noory last night had a show titled "Climate Change Debate" of course Noory idea of a debate consists of one participant. Noory would be  great debate monitor in a dictator nation.  ::)

Jojo

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 19, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
Noory last night had a show titled "Climate Change Debate" of course Noory idea of a debate consists of one participant. Noory would be  great debate monitor in a dictator nation.  ::)
Quote from: NoMoreNoory on June 18, 2018, 11:36:17 PM
Noory has been talking out of his Uranus his whole career.

Climates do change frequently inside pampers and it only takes one individual to monitor it!

He is a celebrity and should be prepared for these jokes.

Fourteen

Dateline

Yes, the climate within "Grampers Pampers" emit green house gas and leads to emissions into the Earth's atmosphere.   

Morgus

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 19, 2018, 08:52:06 AM
Noory tends to only have guests that have a view on a topic the same as his, not the opposite views...

ItsOver

Meanwhile, Jorch is still laughing all the way to the bank, as he enjoys his sweet ride with PremRat.  It'll be even more hilarious if he stumbles into the Radio Hall of Fame.  What a world!  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Morgus on June 19, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
Noory tends to only have guests that have a view on a topic the same as his, not the opposite views...

I only caught some of the program, it sounded like Joorch was shocked that the guy did not believe in climate change?

Jojo

Quote from: Dateline on June 19, 2018, 11:35:03 AM
Yes, the climate within "Grampers Pampers" emit green house gas and leads to emissions into the Earth's atmosphere.   
Emissions, lol.

I remain, Fourteen

Jojo

Quote from: Morgus on June 19, 2018, 02:32:40 PM
I honestly don't think we would know the difference.  Because unless a guest is way out of line, he acts supportive of all they say.  His idea of disagreeing on air goes something like:
  "That's the way it usually goes"
  "I've heard that, too"
  "Sometimes that happens"
  "Do you think that's true?" 
  "Let's take some calls"
  "Let's see what (whoever) has to say"

He did say that at live events, he exercises more freedom of expression.

Maybe he equates disagreeing with contentiousness.  That's entirely possible, bec he has said he does not run a contentious show.

Forever Fourteen

ItsOver

A lot of Jorch's responses depend upon which index card he has in hand and whether or not he's awake.

aspic

norry’s contract has been extended to 2022. Gosh!

Zetaspeak

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2018, 03:01:48 PM
Meanwhile, Jorch is still laughing all the way to the bank, as he enjoys his sweet ride with PremRat.  It'll be even more hilarious if he stumbles into the Radio Hall of Fame.  What a world!  ;D

https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/1009166439025176576

Is it me or does it seem like this guy announces a contract extension every 6 months? 

ItsOver

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 19, 2018, 04:59:16 PM
https://twitter.com/coasttocoastam/status/1009166439025176576

Is it me or does it seem like this guy announces a contract extension every 6 months?
Jorch will be dead and buried some day and PremRat will still be extending his contract.

Dateline

Well, sooo he has a job, am I supposed to get all giddy about that?  I'm not.  That does not make him a nice person, and the audience is misled and suffers for it nightly. 

For my well being there are now more choices and I choose not to listen.

ShayP

Quote from: Zetaspeak on June 19, 2018, 04:59:16 PM

LOL!  No.  It's not you.  I'm thinking the same thing.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ItsOver on June 19, 2018, 05:17:17 PM
Jorch will be dead and buried some day and PremRat will still be extending his contract.

They probably told him it was time for a cut in pay or they were going to replace him with Jimmy Church.

ItsOver

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 19, 2018, 06:26:08 PM
They probably told him it was time for a cut in pay or they were going to replgace him with Jimmy Church.
LOL.  Gag.  Yimmy, the heir apparent.  :P

Dateline

Quote from: ShayP on June 19, 2018, 06:19:20 PM
LOL!  No.  It's not you.  I'm thinking the same thing.

After all these years, this just occurred to me.  Maybe the contract is extended for so many years, but the PremRats keep an escape clause in the contract that they can choose NOT to renew the contract every six months.  They would review it and make a decision.  That is why a new announcement is issued every six months. 

What Norry is announcing is that they have just decided not to fire him after their six month review.