• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

yorkshire pud now making personal threats against me

Started by gnooryblows, January 02, 2018, 12:11:52 AM

gnooryblows

we were genuinely both like the two hottest people in the world though and everyone knew it, so i think it's like impossible our kids would have come out all inbred and stupid and stuff. they would have been hot, smart, healthy humans IMO.

gnooryblows

and before i met her, i had dreams. some otherworldly entity telling me that it was my destiny to start a family and live on a farm with this woman. grow food. do life the right way. i did everything i could to do it but when we found out my dad had boned her mom things went real bad for a bit. and they went real bad real quick. spiraled out of hand and then before i knew it she was gone.

gnooryblows

cuz i had the dreams though and "god" or "satan" or whoever you want to call it was telling me that it was my destiny to do it, that's how i know the kids wouldn't have been all fucked up or whatever. that same voice or whatever was telling me they would have been the best kids. the voice said "you're gonna meet the female version of you" and it told me i had to do all of that stuff with it. then a few days later i met her omfg i didn't know how much of "the female version of me" it was gonna be though.

but since i fucked all of that up, whats the point of ever going out with another woman or anything? whats the point of banging them. i've siad it a few times on this board, a perfect moment can ruin your life forever cuz you'll be thinking about it every moment thereafter and nothing will ever live up to it again.

gnooryblows

i am a loser man, not cuz i eat from trash or cuz i was homeless or any of the reasons ignorant people on here think im a loser man, but because i didn't even get my family off the ground and that was my whole purpose in life. prob for the best, if i couldn't even get it off the ground they prob would have died or something, i prob would have failed in protecting them or providing somehow, so maybe its for the best.

Swishypants

Fuck all that! It doesn't mean shit! Believe in yourself, but be humble. Push in! Survive and retain your humanity at the same time. That is how the best of the best are made.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:18:53 AM
Fuck all that! It doesn't mean shit! Believe in yourself, but be humble. Push in! Survive and retain your humanity at the same time. That is how the best of the best are made.

meh maybe in the next life i'll believe in myself. maybe i'll get the chance to try again. i believe in myself in a lot of ways, i suppose, but not that way anymore and that's the only way that counts.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:20:53 AM
meh maybe in the next life i'll believe in myself. maybe i'll get the chance to try again. i believe in myself in a lot of ways, i suppose, but not that way anymore and that's the only way that counts.

HEHE! No help is coming. Forge yourself. Or perish.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:22:17 AM
HEHE! No help is coming. Forge yourself. Or perish.

i mean i believe in life past this one so "perish" is just whatever to me.

Swishypants

Keep your body healthy and clean. Know projectile and blunt weapons and hand to hand fighting. Study History. Study Business. Study Finance. Study Politics. Befriend and take care of those you can help. Figure out what YOU want, and drive toward it. If you fall down, pick yourself back up and keep going no matter how many times it happens. It won't take very long once you decide to do it and commit to it.  WOMEN are pretty. MEN are strong.

gnooryblows

whenever im like "omfg people need to die to reinstate natural selection" i'm always failing to understand why that's cold or wrong. like people die and i don't believe that's the end, so i dunno. its just who cares. like omfg stop whining, so you died, chill out bro. stop being a baby, you know? i think there are many dimensions to the universe. i guess if you really wake up to stuff then its not really "wrong" or "horrible" anymore.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:25:28 AM
Keep your body healthy and clean. Know projectile and blunt weapons and hand to hand fighting. Study History. Study Business. Study Finance. Study Politics. Befriend and take care of those you can help. Figure out what YOU want, and drive toward it. If you fall down, pick yourself back up and keep going no matter how many times it happens. It won't take very long once you decide to do it and commit to it.  WOMEN are pretty. MEN are strong.

swishy tell me about your self and your life

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:26:21 AM
whenever im like "omfg people need to die to reinstate natural selection" i'm always failing to understand why that's cold or wrong. like people die and i don't believe that's the end, so i dunno. its just who cares. like omfg stop whining, so you died, chill out bro. stop being a baby, you know? i think there are many dimensions to the universe. i guess if you really wake up to stuff then its not really "wrong" or "horrible" anymore.

You feel that way because you want to be part of a group. That's not reality.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:27:04 AM
You feel that way because you want to be part of a group. That's not reality.

lol no way dude, if you saw stuff from my perspective. i've seen a lot of fucked up stuff dude. honestly sleeping in the woods i've seen fucking aliens and shit. i've developed some bizarre ability to feel other peoples emotions, and even before that i had premonitions about life like the one about meeting the girl. when i was a little kid i saw ghosts and stuff too but i stopped seeing them once i got older. yeah right dude. you're totally not right, the world is not materialistic. those are just like 3 little dimensions among many. shit is way more complicated than we have the ability to perceive.

gnooryblows

swishy im tellin you bro, there's all sorts of shit out there. when i was in college too i used to go ghosthunting with my friends back then like every weekend. we would go out to these places at like 3 AM dude omfg i have fucking stories i could tell you. totally weird and unexplainable shit.

gnooryblows

but when you die i think the faggot catholic god is out there trying to enslave you. i dunno how he does it. i dunno what his real nature is. like maybe its interdimensional aliens who use technology that effects the spirit realm and can entrap your soul and stuff. but our souls are enslaved, basically. just as there is slavery everywhere in this world, there is slavery in the next too. cuz slavery and exploitation is ubiquitous. you won't find any release from it simply from dying. that's maybe the most frightening part. i dunno what's more frightening, not existing or accepting that our souls might be eternally enslaved.

Swishypants

You're just lazy man. The colder it gets, the less lazy you will become! You're intelligent. You were just too coddled and have unrealistic views of what life is. Become the leader you are. Get up and do it.

gnooryblows

i wish i could just masturbate, eat cheetos, watch anime and post on bellgab for eternity lol. i just started watching anime and honestly even though i used to make fun of it, it's not that bad. kind of brings me back to when i was a kid. it's kind of bad, but not that bad. i keep it on in the background and shit lol. what is it about anime that appeals to fucked up people like me?

Swishypants

Go clean yourself up. Make yourself and whatever you have now look the best it can possibly be. Then go from there.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:32:33 AM
You're just lazy man. The colder it gets, the less lazy you will become! You're intelligent. You were just too coddled and have unrealistic views of what life is. Become the leader you are. Get up and do it.

you really think i was coddled? lol. dude i am basically a widower and i was homeless for more than 2 years. before that i was raped in my youth, had an abusive stepdad, a dad that rejected me, and i was hardcore fucking bullied in school for being fat cuz i didn't thin out and have a growth spurt until i was 18 when my body just magically transformed. thankfully i dropped out of highschool at 15 and avoided a lot of abuse and trouble that i was getting into that way. oh yeah and i love my mom but she's mentally ill.

Swishypants

And shit-can any friends you have right now. They will only try to drag you down to their level. Saw it off! GO!

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:35:15 AM
you really think i was coddled? lol. dude i am basically a widower and i was homeless for more than 2 years. before that i was raped in my youth, had an abusive stepdad, a dad that rejected me, and i was hardcore fucking bullied in school for being fat cuz i didn't thin out and have a growth spurt until i was 18 when my body just magically transformed. thankfully i dropped out of highschool at 15 and avoided a lot of abuse and trouble that i was getting into that way. oh yeah and i love my mom but she's mentally ill.

Stop dwelling on shit that can't be changed and get the fuck uP!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:33:49 AM
Go clean yourself up. Make yourself and whatever you have now look the best it can possibly be. Then go from there.

lol i don't want to do anything. i'm really cool with picking trash. you know how much i love it? driving around in my truck and just finding good furniture and stuff that people throw out? refinishing it sometimes? making it nice? i don't really like the part about selling it to people but i mostly just list stuff online and do it so it's minimal human contact. and i feel good about keeping stuff out of landfills and recycling and stuff, cuz even though nature isn't "our friend" the way fag hippies try to pretend it is, it's still something we need in order to survive ourselves. we have a mutually symbiotic relationship i suppose.

Swishypants

This world only cares what it can get from you. Don't give away anything without making a profit (whatever that might be at any level; maybe it's a pair of socks right now)!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:36:37 AM
Stop dwelling on shit that can't be changed and get the fuck uP!

i don't dwell on anything lol i like what i do. there's a lot of money in trash and scrap dude. i'm still learning a lot about like how to sell stuff and what the values of different things are, and ways to get good antiques cheap. but i've gotten a lot better at it. i started in like 2013 and it was really hard at first but i've learned so much.

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
This world only cares what it can get from you. Don't give away anything without making a profit (whatever that might be at any level; maybe it's a pair of socks right now)!

that's probably really good advice. i used to give a lot away. a very long time ago.

Swishypants

And don't use hate for anything but to motivate your ass into action or defend your life.

gnooryblows

people are just like "ooooooooh you pick trash, that's dirty and low class" and they think im a weirdo for prowling the night and rummaging through trash piles. but it's whatever man, i don't give a fuck what people think of me. the money is decent and i'm my own boss. nobody tells me what to do or where to go or tells me to smile at asshole customers. i used to work retail for a few years man and that was fucking horrible.

Swishypants

Quote from: gnooryblows on January 02, 2018, 04:40:22 AM
people are just like "ooooooooh you pick trash, that's dirty and low class" and they think im a weirdo for prowling the night and rummaging through trash piles. but it's whatever man, i don't give a fuck what people think of me. the money is decent and i'm my own boss. nobody tells me what to do or where to go or tells me to smile at asshole customers. i used to work retail for a few years man and that was fucking horrible.

You still give way too much of a fuck my-man!

gnooryblows

Quote from: Swishypants on January 02, 2018, 04:39:07 AM
And don't use hate for anything but to motivate your ass into action or defend your life.

even though this is a cliche and its said by all of the worst people, who i can't stand, and they're totally full of shit about it, and even though i often say the opposite just to not be associated with those people, the truth i don't "hate" anyone. literally no one bro. i got no time for that stuff in my life. i mean, i want more immigrants in the country, and i only really want to be around white people, who look like me, and who are beautiful like me (cuz i think white people are beautiful) but i've never felt "hate" toward anyone is the 100% truth. i look around though and most of the people who say that are full of shit. most of the people who say that are hte most hateful and vitriolic people on the planet.