• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 23, 2018, 12:35:09 AM
*due

As a banker you should be well aware of that word.

What is ''a banker'' anyway, sounds so prestigious? 

Someone who works at a bank?  Big deal.

LOL...
FAT FALKIE was just bestowed another nickname !
“the AlienCON man”
on his LIVESTREAM, Jeremy D at 9:26 !

JustSayAhhhh

Quote from: Norm on June 23, 2018, 03:52:59 PM
2 Years ago this month, The Great George Senda Walmart Robbery Video Occured,
In June of 2016, George Senda AKA The Guy From Pittsburgh published a Youtube video explaining how his girlfriend Kathy had just been robbed by a black man at a Walmart in Pittsburg California. George claims that Kathy was inline waiting to get a money order for her monthly rent, when a black man ran up to her and “grabbed the money from her hands”.

Kathy was never robbed and there was no black man. It was all a BIG SCAM!! Once George realized he was caught in a lie, he quickly deleted the Youtube video.

Well, he thought he deleted the video. Behold the original video grift.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x556xy7

DIPP and I both say, you're welcome.
AGAIN.

along with the other 2:
"it takes a lot of work, when a place gets messy".
"and now youve heard me,  scream in pain".

didnt i tell you youd want that CL?
mmmmmmmouah!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on June 23, 2018, 07:04:19 PM
The question is why are you two enabling this person?  Do you not think he takes enough from society?  Do you think he needs help grifting?  Is there no one else, no other cause more worthy of your efforts?

He begs for and demands the highest priced ticket.  Which you two provide.  Then he doesn't even use the features that come with the higher priced ticket.  He doesn't give a shit, because he didn't pay for it.

Look how he's treated everyone who's offered assistance, or even given him money.  Like crap.  Yet you can't wait to do more.  And you wonder why the criticism.

Why 3,000+ pages?

Quote from: WhiteCrow on June 23, 2018, 02:01:44 PM
Public Service Announcement from George... 

Thanks Big Guy

https://youtu.be/AEOJE5i7fMQ

His neck is bigger than his head.  That kind of physique doesn't just happen by itself.

Quote from: ONeill on June 23, 2018, 02:02:48 PM
Thanks a lot, thank you so fucking much. Humanity truly deserves to die.

Anyone who gives money to Senda should be gassed.

Quote from: ONeill on June 23, 2018, 02:05:37 PM
It is not like I poked you in a fucking 'inbox', is it?

Wait, you poked Damon in his "inbox"? 

I like where this story is going. 

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
You too?

I sent Damon a PM once.  He got really angry at me and threatened to beat my ass  and to never do it again.

So I sent him a PM to apologize.

This got him even angrier and he said some awful words to me that he usually saves for Senda.

I felt really bad about getting him so upset so I sent another PM apologizing for apologizing.

This went on for about another half dozen iterations before I pointed out to him that if he would stop sending me insulting PMs, I would stop apologizing.  I said that I thought that this would be obvious to anyone and I asked him if by chance he is retarded.

By now, he was about ready to throw a clot, so I couldn't let THAT go by without apologizing again.

Eventually I got bored and stopped.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 23, 2018, 08:29:24 PM
I sent Damon a PM once.  He got really angry at me and threatened to beat my ass  and to never do it again.

This got him even angrier and he said some awful words to me that he usually saves for Senda.

I felt really bad about getting him so upset so I sent another PM apologizing for apologizing.

This went on for about another half dozen iterations before I pointed out to him that if he would stop sending me insulting PMs, I would stop apologizing.  I said that I thought that this would be obvious to anyone and I asked him if by chance he is retarded.

By now, he was about ready to throw a clot, so I couldn't let THAT go by without apologizing again.

Ahh, that's where you went wrong. You should have apologised for getting bored.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 23, 2018, 08:13:41 PM
His neck is bigger than his head.  That kind of physique doesn't just happen by itself.
you forget FAT FALKIE has tremendous upper body strength...
like those “no neck” football players !

GravitySucks

Quote from: JustSayAhhhh on June 23, 2018, 07:55:51 PM

DIPP and I both say, you're welcome.
AGAIN.

along with the other 2:
"it takes a lot of work, when a place gets messy".
"and now youve heard me,  scream in pain".

didnt i tell you youd want that CL?
mmmmmmmouah!

Where is DIPP?

GravitySucks

I have a hard time believing he was actually in the air force.  Did he hit is head somewhere after he got out or did they just have work on the short planes?

damon

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 08:47:32 PM
I have a hard time believing he was actually in the air force.  Did he hit is head somewhere after he got out or did they just have work on the short planes?
Hey GravitySucks, What do you want to see my DD-214? My AFSC was 3c051 when i was in the Air Force.

GravitySucks

Quote from: damon on June 23, 2018, 08:52:33 PM
Hey GravitySucks, What do you want to see my DD-214? My AFSC was 3c051 when i was in the Air Force.

Tape hangar. That explains a lot. Know any good operator jokes?

p.s. quit sending me PMs

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 08:59:34 PM
p.s. quit sending me PMs

He sent me two PMs just now.  In one of them he begs my forgiveness for getting so upset with me.

In the second, he asked if I have ever thought about having sex with a man.

Damon's a chick, right?  I suppose it's harmless if a chick has fantasies about two dudes getting it on.

GravitySucks

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on June 23, 2018, 09:08:57 PM
He sent me two PMs just now.  In one of them he begs my forgiveness for getting so upset with me.

Damon's a chick, right?  I suppose it's harmless if a chick has fantasies about two dudes getting it on.

If Damon is a chick she smoked too many cigars and drank too much scotch as a child.

Quote from: GravitySucks on June 23, 2018, 09:14:51 PM
If Damon is a chick she smoked too many cigars and drank too much scotch as a child.

Probably why she fantasies about two dudes sucking hose.

Yorkshire pud

Damon's a chick, right?  I suppose it's harmless if a chick has fantasies about two dudes getting it on.

Check with MV.

Shithead

Master Senda is LIVE right now on Youtube broadcasting from his balcony.

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on June 23, 2018, 09:37:21 PM

Check with MV.

Is MV having sex with Sendapanda?  Damn I am really out of the loop.  Ibby you promised to keep me updated WTF

That sums up our inboxes when I said I did not believe that he was from Roseville.

He felt he needed to inbox me and prove he was from there. After a few exchanges I just got bored.

I know that Jason Callan has let my real name slip a few times, it really is no big deal.

But Damon took that info and went stalker with it. He found my Facebook and tried to message me or friend me or something. Dude, don't do shit like that.
We know each other here so ask me here if I am interested in other forms of contact. (The answer is no) but this website is the place for you to approach me.

damon

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 03:26:49 AM
I know that Jason Callan has let my real name slip a few times, it really is no big deal.

But Damon took that info and went stalker with it. He found my Facebook and tried to message me or friend me or something. Dude, don't do shit like that.
We know each other here so ask me here if I am interested in other forms of contact. (The answer is no) but this website is the place for you to approach me.
You have emailed me in the past too and I blocked you fb

Jojo

Copy and paste or it didn't happen.

Jojo

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 24, 2018, 03:26:49 AM

It is rarely wrong to issue an invitation.  You don't like it, then push the reject invitation button.  Public profiles are public profiles.  A FB invite and msg is not "stalking".

damon

Quote from: 14 on June 24, 2018, 04:03:02 AM
It is rarely wrong to issue an invitation.  You don't like it, then push the reject invitation button.  Public profiles are public profiles.
i did not friend request him.

Jojo

You sent him approximately nine PMs?  After being told to cease?  You're like a lady I know.  She potties her dog on a guy's lawn.  When he asks her to quit doing it, she fights back. 

Jojo

Quote from: damon on June 24, 2018, 04:04:14 AM
i did not friend request him.
Not you, Damon.  I meant Rally Squirrel.

You should post more expertly made videos!

Quote from: damon on June 24, 2018, 03:55:02 AM
You have emailed me in the past too and I blocked you fb

Nice try but I use a different email on Facebook than the one I emailed you with.

And FFS, I emailed you a year ago with a screen shot showing that Flkie really did call me. You kept it and hunted it down?
Don't be creepy.