• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ell Gab is an Orwellian Hacker Site that Sieg Heils for Dave Schrader

Started by VC, October 20, 2018, 01:37:02 PM

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
I want your worthless Goddamned cuntflap on the DOX-itisserie, NOW!

Who's up for that gang?

Umm...again the Bellgab TOS?! ???

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 19, 2019, 09:32:02 PM
Umm...again the Bellgab TOS?! ???

Right here:
1) Do not publish the personal information of others.

Found any here yet? Lol... 8)

Dhea

Quote from: Nucky Nolan on November 05, 2018, 06:36:43 PM
Other than hiding German nonagenarians, there are just a handful of real Nazis in our country. You can find more in "Hogan's Heroes" than you can in most states.
skinheads

Metron2267

https://www.nationalmemo.com/just-many-neo-nazis-u-s-anyway/

Data from the Southern Poverty Law Center suggests the number of hate groups is currently near the country’s all-time recorded high, in 2011. The SPLC reports that as of 2016, there are 917 active groups. (That’s 100 fewer than the 1,108 groups reported in 2011.) The SPLC’s hate map identifies groups by tracking their publications and websites. Of those 917, more than 90 are neo-Nazi groups. California has the highest number with 79, followed by Florida with 63 and Texas with 55.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-many-nazis-are-there-in-america-really

Back in the 1920’s, when cities across the south were erecting monuments to Confederate generals, the Klan had 4 million members. As Roger L. Simon points out, this would be an impressive decrease even if the population of the U.S. hadn’t swelled since the 1920’s. Back then, the Klan constituted about 4 percent of the entire U.S. population. Now, the KKK is near its nadir. That would make them less than 0.003 percent of the population, even on the higher end of the SPLC’s estimate. “It’s a small group of real bad people,” Simon writes.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 12:54:45 PM
https://www.nationalmemo.com/just-many-neo-nazis-u-s-anyway/

Data from the Southern Poverty Law Center suggests the number of hate groups is currently near the country’s all-time recorded high, in 2011. The SPLC reports that as of 2016, there are 917 active groups. (That’s 100 fewer than the 1,108 groups reported in 2011.) The SPLC’s hate map identifies groups by tracking their publications and websites. Of those 917, more than 90 are neo-Nazi groups. California has the highest number with 79, followed by Florida with 63 and Texas with 55.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/how-many-nazis-are-there-in-america-really

Back in the 1920’s, when cities across the south were erecting monuments to Confederate generals, the Klan had 4 million members. As Roger L. Simon points out, this would be an impressive decrease even if the population of the U.S. hadn’t swelled since the 1920’s. Back then, the Klan constituted about 4 percent of the entire U.S. population. Now, the KKK is near its nadir. That would make them less than 0.003 percent of the population, even on the higher end of the SPLC’s estimate. “It’s a small group of real bad people,” Simon writes.

More cut and paste? You’re really trying to put us to sleep, aren’t you? :D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 12:55:52 PM
More cut and paste?

MOAR yes!

QuoteYou’re really trying to put us to sleep, aren’t you? :D

If that's what two short paragraphs on total hate group numbers does, my job here is done - leftard mole.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 12:59:49 PM
MOAR yes!

If that's what two short paragraphs on total hate group numbers does, my job here is done - leftard mole.

^^^^^^^
Not capable of original thoughts. I think we got it.  ;D

Metron2267

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on January 20, 2019, 01:01:43 PM
^^^^^^^
Not capable of original thoughts. I think we got it.  ;D
Unable to read and comprehend topical citations, so noted...fascist censor...

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 01:03:17 PM
Unable to read and comprehend topical citations, so noted...fascist censor...

Sorry, who have I censored?! ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 20, 2019, 01:07:41 PM
What is threatened "forum ban" for $200 Alex?

Post where I called for that or you’re just a faggot.

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 19, 2019, 12:21:22 PM
I want your worthless Goddamned cuntflap on the DOX-itisserie, NOW!

Who's up for that gang?

You're such a Slacker. You're down to "just" 75 posts yesterday, 1/22/19.

When are you going to break 100 beatoffs, or you just can't get it up enough? ;)

Metron2267

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 23, 2019, 07:05:51 AM
You're such a Slacker. You're down to "just" 75 posts yesterday, 1/22/19.

When are you going to break 100 beatoffs, or you just can't get it up enough? ;)
Pwnership of your headspace is transitionally amusing, but largely an empty apartment. Time to redecorate. 8)

VC

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 23, 2019, 10:52:45 AM
Pwnership of your headspace is transitionally amusing, but largely an empty apartment. Time to redecorate. 8)

Quote from: Gd5150 on February 02, 2018, 06:54:16 PM
Nah just a huge loser. 25 messages per hour again. Dude needs serious help.

Everyday 8am, must be when “the significant other” heads to work. Pud runs to the gab.

Seems your pawned buddy has you marked but won't call you out.

Damn! Boi! Only up to 34 posts so far today... you can't get it up can you? Limping along in a brain fog?

I'm staying laser focused on your daily troll counts. That's all "your worth" here is about... to troll others. That's your headspace that makes you someone's pawn. I'm sure you already broke a 100 beatoffs here for your enslavement. Pawn boi.

Metron2267

Quote from: VC on January 23, 2019, 04:16:55 PM
I'm staying laser focused on your daily troll counts. That's all "your worth" here is about... to troll others. That's your headspace that makes you someone's pawn.

I guess we could say..ahem...that I'm a ...pawn star! ;D ;D ;D

Gd5150

Quote from: VC on January 23, 2019, 04:16:55 PM

Oh no, nurse Leghumper called me out what ever shall I do? Welcome back PUDofile.

Post often.

ItsOver

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on November 04, 2018, 07:54:45 PM
agreed, we have to keep her from pooing on the streets of bellgab.

At least I can step around the poo.  It's the EllGab cat urine smell that I can't take.

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 05:04:54 PM
At least I can step around the poo.  It's the EllGab cat urine smell that I can't take.

Lol, that works fine unless you're in Gay Francisco:

:(

ItsOver

Quote from: Metron2267 on January 23, 2019, 05:13:26 PM
Lol, that works fine unless you're in Gay Francisco:

:(
Ha!  A few years back, I was in San Fran for a month.  A gorgeous setting, polluted by commies.  Fortunately, I was staying at a place high up on a hill.  The wacko street folks don't like climbing hills, so it was a shit-free zone.  ;)

Metron2267

Quote from: ItsOver on January 23, 2019, 06:22:36 PM
Ha!  A few years back, I was in San Fran for a month.  A gorgeous setting, polluted by commies.  Fortunately, I was staying at a place high up on a hill.  The wacko street folks don't like climbing hills, so it was a shit-free zone.  ;)

Dis place?

Recommended - great view of the sinking Transamerica Tower...