• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

damon

Quote from: themudking on August 06, 2017, 12:42:45 PM
Last night on the RandomCast we talked about how it's time forthe next generation of Gabcast hosts to come together and take over the show.

I figure unless a plan of action is defined it won't happen so without consulting anyone I nominate the GabCast 3.0 or Gabcast TNG as I like to call it to be the following people:

Chefist
PBS
Ibby
Jackstar

Your first show should be next Friday at 8pm EST.  the forum is in your hands
Also pbs, brig, ib, chefist, onan and or the mudking

starrmtn001

Quote from: damon on August 06, 2017, 01:23:08 PM
Also pbs, brig, ib, chefist, onan and or the mudking
Hi, Damon!  You know, brig has often posted about hosting.  She doesn't want to put her voice out there.
You're a good dude, Damon, and you have a good heart. ;)

Lilith

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 01:19:58 PM
God Love you, Ibby, but alas my voice and speech aren't what the new kids want.  Also, I have some health issues in play now.  I can't promise to be available for every show. 
But, I could guest host occasionally, and call in. ;) ;D

You made me sad Star.  Hope you feel much better, real soon!

starrmtn001

Quote from: brig on August 06, 2017, 02:33:48 PM
You made me sad Star.  Hope you feel much better, real soon!
I'm sorry brig, I didn't mean to do that.  Thank you, so do I. ;) :-*

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 01:22:32 PM
Really?  So that's what you're going with?  K. 

I've never heard your voice, but it sounds like you are your own worst critic.

I have a nice warm semi deep voice (..not at all high pitched squeal like SredniVashtar has) -but my grammar the way I write here is also as shitty the way I speak it.

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 02:49:31 PM
I have a nice warm semi deep voice (..not at all high pitched squeal like SredniVashtar has) -but my grammar the way I write here is also as shitty the way I speak it.
I don't think your grammar is shitty.  But (please don't misunderstand me), you do more criticizing than just posting general chit chat (AKA: BS).  I don't know whether you realize it or not, but it seems that you go out of your way to piss people off.  I'm not saying, that is your conscious intent, but it does appear that way.

I enjoy having a civil conversation with you.  You do post some cool stuff.  I love the posts about the Yak ranchers.  There is some beautiful land in Mongolia as well as interesting people.  I've also listened to Mongolian music.  There are some cool artist in your neck of the woods.

I wish you would start sharing more of that stuff with us.  In fact, I hope you call in and tell us about it.  I, for one, would love to hear you tell stories from your Land.

heater

It's a good thing I don't run this site. I would set in place the hosting / shit posting rule. Anyone can shit post 5 times for free. After that they have to host an episode of the gabcast and take the heat for an episode without flaking or they are banned.  If they stick with an entire show they get a 3 month reprieve to post as they choose. It wouldn't be about censoring them it's about accountability in small semi-fair doses.

starrmtn001

Quote from: themudking on August 06, 2017, 03:07:53 PM
It's a good thing I don't run this site. I would set in place the hosting / shit posting rule. Anyone can shit post 5 times for free. After that they have to host an episode of the gabcast and take the heat for an episode without flaking or they are banned.  If they stick with an entire show they get a 3 month reprieve to post as they choose. It wouldn't be about censoring them it's about accountability in small semi-fair doses.
Sounds fair, Muddy, but you are going to have to set the parameters for "shit" posting.  In other words, what constitutes "shit" posting versus plain 'ol garden variety "BellGab" posting.

GravitySucks

If you ran the site, at least we could use red fonts.

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 06, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

And post while wearing red beards.

WhiteCrow

I will lend my magnificent voice when you ask for calls. Hello. This is WhiteCrow.

Unless Brig wants to be me.   Oh wait. That's Damon.  My head is still spinning.

Love ALL plus Grub

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: GravitySucks on August 06, 2017, 03:26:14 PM

Hell, if you're into that kinda stuff, just view the forum through this URL and get it over with:

http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=1&music=4&url=BellGab.com

starrmtn001

Quote from: mv on August 06, 2017, 04:11:23 PM
Hell, if you're into that kinda stuff, just view the forum through this URL and get it over with:

http://www.wonder-tonic.com/geocitiesizer/content.php?theme=1&music=4&url=BellGab.com

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!  :o :o :o   8)

BRAISE, MV!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 04:16:43 PM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY EYES!!!  :o :o :o   8)

BRAISE, MV!

with RED wine I presume?

ZaZa

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 03:04:57 PM
1/. I don't think your grammar is shitty.  But (please don't misunderstand me), you do more criticizing than just posting general chit chat (AKA: BS).  I don't know whether you realize it or not, 2/. but it seems that you go out of your way to piss people off.  3/. I'm not saying, that is your conscious intent, but it does appear that way.

I enjoy having a civil conversation with you.  You do post some cool stuff.  I love the posts about the Yak ranchers.  There is some beautiful land in Mongolia as well as interesting people.  I've also listened to Mongolian music.  There are some cool artist in your neck of the woods.

I wish you would start sharing more of that stuff with us.  In fact, I hope you call in and tell us about it.  I, for one, would love to hear you tell stories from your Land.

1./ maybe sometimes I'm just a mirror actually...
2./ no, I just meet them half-way
3./ not conscious intent at all. Just natural Mongolian reaction...

as we say in Mongolia...where there is a yak soon there will be a pile of yak's shit

Maybe I'm just exposing some of you ..like in this video clip, lol ;)
(the real exposing starts at 1:26) 8)

Perverted People Pranks - Best of Just For Laughs Gags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5F9O0E391k

heater

Quote from: starrmtn001 on August 06, 2017, 03:12:16 PM
Sounds fair, Muddy, but you are going to have to set the parameters for "shit" posting.  In other words, what constitutes "shit" posting versus plain 'ol garden variety "BellGab" posting.

by my estimation that would mean every member of this site that has posted ever would be required to host a Gabcast immediately or risk losing their posting ability.

Though I would set up a level beside Turbo Mode called 'Friend of BellGab' where if you give a monthly donation of $5 you would be excluded from my rules.  After donating $500 you would be allowed to have an avatar.  After $1000 you could quote another post.  For the small amount of $5000 you could start a thread.  it would be glorious and short lived. Almost a perfect plan.

ZaZa

Quote from: themudking on August 06, 2017, 05:02:46 PM
by my estimation that would mean every member of this site that has posted ever would be required to host a Gabcast immediately or risk losing their posting ability.

Though I would set up a level beside Turbo Mode called 'Friend of BellGab' where if you give a monthly donation of $5 you would be excluded from my rules.  After donating $500 you would be allowed to have an avatar.  After $1000 you could quote another post.  For the small amount of $5000 you could start a thread.  it would be glorious and short lived. Almost a perfect plan.

themudking, for $5000 you could almost buy this *gem
you pointing people in the wrong direction...themudking...

Pointing Directions To Blind Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v1eA7LRnHU&index=227&list=PL713499E5173EA505

ZaZa

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on August 06, 2017, 04:04:38 PM
Another one bites the dust.  ::)

Dr. MD MD,
Looks like you need a little'bit of Jesus....miracle
/and for cat lovers it starts at 1:30/

Top 10 Just for Laughs Gags: Roadkill Cat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrVnFbWrgks

ZaZa

My Canadian My Leaf friend pointed me to this link...
(but only if you like scary laughter) heh heh 

Top 10 Just for Laughs Gags: The Scariest Prank Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv1UYOeU3iM

WhiteCrow

Quote from: themudking on August 06, 2017, 05:02:46 PM

But I love Akwilly's Shit posts!

starrmtn001

Quote from: ZaZa on August 06, 2017, 04:56:51 PM
1./ maybe sometimes I'm just a mirror actually...
2./ no, I just meet them half-way
3./ not conscious intent at all. Just natural Mongolian reaction...

as we say in Mongolia...where there is a yak soon there will be a pile of yak's shit

Maybe I'm just exposing some of you ..like in this video clip, lol ;)
(the real exposing starts at 1:26) 8)

Perverted People Pranks - Best of Just For Laughs Gags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5F9O0E391k

At least she has the legs for it, lol. ;) 

The clip right after that one is funny.  Love the look on the guys' faces. ;D

whoozit

I think it is a good thing you don't run this site too.  Oops, only 4 posts left.

heater

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 05:42:19 PM
But I love Akwilly's Shit posts!

lifetime exception.  those are literal versus virtual shit posts

heater

Quote from: whoozit on August 06, 2017, 05:57:40 PM
I think it is a good thing you don't run this site too.  Oops, only 4 posts left.

I've got my eye on you...

damon

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 06, 2017, 04:01:43 PM
I will lend my magnificent voice when you ask for calls. Hello. This is WhiteCrow.

Unless Brig wants to be me.   Oh wait. That's Damon.  My head is still spinning.

Love ALL plus Grub
Lol I am a white crow fan . Friendship amigo