• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The GabCast (A podcast about BellGab)

Started by onan, October 22, 2013, 06:30:19 PM

heater

We need megyn kelly to host a special edition of the gabcast.  Rumor is she may be looking for work soon so it makes sense.

damon

Quote from: themudking on June 14, 2017, 09:09:29 PM
We need megyn kelly to host a special edition of the gabcast.  Rumor is she may be looking for work soon so it makes sense.
she is hot looking woman

ninjashoes

No new episodes since the gabcast? Please do another show, I want to call in and debate flat earth some more.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: themudking on June 14, 2017, 09:09:29 PM

She'll just bring asshat Jones along with her.

NowhereInTime

Quote from: zeebo on June 14, 2017, 08:22:59 PM
Good point.  If the Federal Reserve can give quarterly economic reports, those in-the-know can surely hold an occasional gabcast about things that are actually important.  I want to know the near-term bg trends.  What are the projections for the Art Bell thread, e.g. another impending crash or merely a slow decline?  What's the outlook for the Hoagie thread now that his show is back (for a week) - might it be re-pinned?  How are the various non-Falkie musings threads doing in the current environment?  What's up with Jazmunda, is he still in Australia, and is his homeland still a country or a continent or whatever it is?  Did Noory's recent C2C contract breathe new life into the GNS thread and does this portend a return of haikus like in times past?  Is the Randomcast truly random or is its schedule really just somewhat erratic?  Has recent upheavals in the the Politics sub-forum ripped a hole in space-time?  What was Kevin the Hybrid's last known form?  What's the general consensus on Stellar's decryption of the Voynich Manuscript?  Why has traffic on the burning poo thread drastically dropped off in the last month?  Only a quality production such as the gabcast can present the incisive analysis of such issues that we've all come to expect.

Yet no Gabcast...

MV/Liberace!

Gabcast, tonight at 10PM East, 7PM West.  We'll need two users to volunteer as co-hosts.  All you need is Skype, a decent microphone, and a steady internet connection.  First come, first serve... we'll take the first two people who volunteer in this thread.

akwilly

Quote from: Σ> on July 01, 2017, 03:36:17 PM
Gabcast, tonight at 10PM East, 7PM West.  We'll need two users to volunteer as co-hosts.  All you need is Skype, a decent microphone, and a steady internet connection.  First come, first serve... we'll take the first two people who volunteer in this thread.
sweet

Lilith

damon

Quote from: Σ> on July 01, 2017, 03:36:17 PM
I will do it. Mv .mv the mudking and I are doing a show at 6pm post. Do you want to join us?

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: damon on July 01, 2017, 04:07:20 PM
I will do it. Mv .mv the mudking and I are doing a show at 6pm post. Do you want to join us?

well if you guys are already doing a show tonight i'm not sure how you're going to be on the gabcast.  you must choose, sir.  one or the other.

damon

Quote from: Σ> on July 01, 2017, 04:10:14 PM
well if you guys are already doing a show tonight i'm not sure how you're going to be on the gabcast.  you must choose, sir.  one or the other.
I will be a co-host

Lilith

Quote from: damon on July 01, 2017, 05:03:55 PM
Brig you shoud co-host

No Thank You.  I'm not a caller/co-host type person.  Besides, I have already been co-host once with Chefist. I want to keep it "special".

damon

Quote from: brig ☕ on July 01, 2017, 05:06:14 PM
No Thank You.  I'm not a caller/co-host type person.  Besides, I have already been co-host once with Chefist. I want to keep it "special".
So Chefist took your hosting virginity then? ;)

ItsOver

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 01, 2017, 05:13:38 PM
I thought MV was dirt napping?
He brought himself back.  MV can do all things.  Praise MV.

damon

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

yes he is alive

Lilith

Quote from: ItsOver on July 01, 2017, 05:28:21 PM

So Say We ALL!

Praise MV!

I'm already in the chat with minifang, damon and Jackstar, listening to UFOship reruns.  Don't hate me cuz I'm so early.  I really did miss MV.  :-[

starrmtn001

Quote from: damon on July 01, 2017, 05:03:55 PM
Brig you shoud co-host
YES!

Brig, Brig, Brig, Brig, Brig!  DO IT LIVE!!!  ;) ;D :-*

MV/Liberace!

still room for one more co-host.

the gabcast is live tonight at 10pm east, 7pm west.

ufoship.com/chat to listen live.

Quote from: Σ> on July 01, 2017, 07:26:42 PM
still room for one more co-host.

the gabcast is live tonight at 10pm east, 7pm west.

ufoship.com/chat to listen live.

Is Curtis available?

Jackstar

O Jesus Lord. Bell has a baby--an actual tiny new human--and you degenerate reprobates are going on about Falkie and crank-calling pizzas.

FOR TEN MINUTES.

Actual, verbatim quote from a first-time listener here at this location: "so, these are just some pathetic dorks, talking about some other dork?"

FOR TEN MINUTES. Revolting.