• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

analog kid

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 12:24:08 AM
I'm not getting banned. WHo the fuck do you think you are, faggot?! ::) ;D

I've seen people get banned here for a lot less. Maybe MV is complicit. Who knows.

But I've never known a bigger piece of shit on the internet, and holy shit, that's saying a lot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: analog kid on April 14, 2018, 12:35:43 AM
I've seen people get banned here for a lot less. Maybe MV is complicit. Who knows.

But I've never known a bigger piece of shit on the internet, and holy shit, that's saying a lot.

Right back at ya, douchebag! What actually makes you worse is that you really think you're a good person. :D

Maybe your friends just bugged mv more than I do?  ::)

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 13, 2018, 10:27:47 PM
This is a participatory representative republic, not a democracy.  That means we (are supposed to) do our best to elect those with the judgment to mostly make the best decisions they can to address issues as they arise, and to implement the agendas they run on - as best they can in a system of separation of powers.  And we get to advise, criticize, comment, etc.

I see nothing these airstrikes did that was not consistent with that.  In a week, you'll have forgotten this and will have a bunch of other reasons why everyone but you is supporting the Swamp.
Well, that was far more eloquent than my response was going to be.  I always figure that we get to vote for the person who we think best represents us... Being as we are not, ourselves running, there will be differences in policies and decisions from what we would prefer to see. 

Also, this feels like dejavu, and I don't recall what it was near the start of his term... But it was another  air strike or rocket or bomb that (some) people were up in arms about and hated Trump and would "never support him" again.  And then it was gone.

The one thing that I have noticed is that nobody is suggesting that he is playing four dimensional chess anymore.  :)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 12:31:56 AM
Yep, you're smarter than everyone else and had it figured out all along.  ::)

No one has their head shoved up their own ass more than you. ;D

I just had to explain that we have a primary system, and a little about how it works - do you really need someone to explain how the media works as well?  (Scratch that, you obviously do).

Because you act as if you're the one who has everything all figured out - because you sit around all day and watch alarmist conspiracy videos - and everyone else is a stooge.  Except we find out you don't even know the basics of much of it.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 14, 2018, 12:49:45 AM
Well, that was far more eloquent than my response was going to be.  I always figure that we get to vote for the person who we think best represents us... Being as we are not, ourselves running, there will be differences in policies and decisions from what we would prefer to see. 

Also, this feels like dejavu, and I don't recall what it was near the start of his term... But it was another  air strike or rocket or bomb that (some) people were up in arms about and hated Trump and would "never support him" again.  And then it was gone.

The one thing that I have noticed is that nobody is suggesting that he is playing four dimensional chess anymore.  :)

You can't really be this thick. It was specifically part of his platform to end war there.  ::)

Oh yeah, this is your PM:

Are your kids still allowed to call your their father there? ???

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 12:52:45 AM
I just had to explain that we have a primary system, and a little about how it works - do you really need someone to explain how the media works as well?  (Scratch that, you obviously do).

Because you act as if you're the one who has everything all figured out - because you sit around all day and watch alarmist conspiracy videos - and everyone else is a stooge.  Except we find out you don't even know the basics of much of it.

Nah! I think I'll just put your smug, sanctimonious commentary on ignore now. It's just boring recycled talking points from the MSM anyway. Seriously, you could be on Fox and Friends! ;D

... Being as we are not, ourselves running, there will be differences in policies and decisions from what we would prefer to see...

It wouldn't even be a good idea for an elected official to take a quick poll of his or her constituents before every vote or every policy implementation, and simply follow that.  Our system was set up for the leaders to take a longer view than the chatter and hysteria of the day. 

In fact the House has two years before facing the public again, the president 4, the Senate 6, and judges are for life.  The Framers didn't do that arbitrarily - for example the House was elected directly, and it was expected they would more certainly factor in the current will of the people than the others, as they were the ones who would for sure face them the soonest.  The others were meant to take a longer view.

On top of that, the president has the best advisers and intel.  It's our job to make sure we get someone that makes good decisions, then on some level let him or her do their job.

... The one thing that I have noticed is that nobody is suggesting that he is playing four dimensional chess anymore.  :)

Lol, that's some funny shit right there

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 12:53:21 AM
You can't really be this thick. It was specifically part of his platform to end war there....

Ok, I see the problem.  You think lobbing a few missiles means we're gearing up for a larger role in the war there.  We aren't. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 01:05:42 AM
Ok, I see the problem.  You think lobbing a few missiles means we're gearing up for a larger role in the war there.  We aren't.

How the fuck would you know?! Are you a general stationed in San Francisco? Hot air! ::)

Wow, that's different.

How many times can you post the same image in one day?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 01:06:44 AM
How the fuck would you know?! Are you a general stationed in San Francisco? Hot air! ::)

My question is why can't you figure any of this out?

WOTR

You can't really be this thick. It was specifically part of his platform to end war there.  ::)

Strange... I have not played the part of Trumps #1 fanboi on Bellgab for the last year.  Yet even I can see a few reasons that might allow him to make a campaign promise and do the opposite.  It would seem that the man gets briefings every day from the military and intelligence agencies.  He may be privy to some information that changed his mind.

I don't really believe that- but if I were his biggest supporter I would probably find a reasonable explanation and go with that until the evidence emerges.  I might be tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Has daddy Jones told you that you can forgive Trump yet?  :(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 14, 2018, 02:38:44 AM
Strange... I have not played the part of Trumps #1 fanboi on Bellgab for the last year.  Yet even I can see a few reasons that might allow him to make a campaign promise and do the opposite.  It would seem that the man gets briefings every day from the military and intelligence agencies.  He may be privy to some information that changed his mind.

I don't really believe that- but if I were his biggest supporter I would probably find a reasonable explanation and go with that until the evidence emerges.  I might be tempted to give him the benefit of the doubt.  Has daddy Jones told you that you can forgive Trump yet?  :(

No. His morals don't shift with polling data. He's disgusted too and vowed to get him out of office.

Intelligence agencies. That's rich! More like secret police. ::)

Let me know what your daddy Rothschilds thinks.

WOTR

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 14, 2018, 01:00:59 AM
It wouldn't even be a good idea for an elected official to take a quick poll of his or her constituents before every vote or every policy implementation, and simply follow that.  Our system was set up for the leaders to take a longer view than the chatter and hysteria of the day. 

In fact the House has two years before facing the public again, the president 4, the Senate 6, and judges are for life.  The Framers didn't do that arbitrarily - for example the House was elected directly, and it was expected they would more certainly factor in the current will of the people than the others, as they were the ones who would for sure face them the soonest.  The others were meant to take a longer view.
It is hard to deny that they did seem to have an idea that the public is fickle and that politicians would make a disaster if left to face the public too often.  I generally can predict an election a year in advance because suddenly the paper are full of politicians announcing new spending and announcing new policies that are worse than usual.  Minimizing this makes sense (I also believe that only killing off half of the house at a time is a smart move on a number of levels.)

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 02:42:29 AM
No. His morals don't shift with polling data. He's disgusted too and vowed to get him out of office.
He'll get over it.  So will you. :'(

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 14, 2018, 02:44:09 AM
It is hard to deny that they did seem to have an idea that the public is fickle and that politicians would make a disaster if left to face the public too often.  I generally can predict an election a year in advance because suddenly the paper are full of politicians announcing new spending and announcing new policies that are worse than usual.  Minimizing this makes sense (I also believe that only killing off half of the house at a time is a smart move on a number of levels.)

More elitist bullshit. Soon the peasants will break down your gates and string you up good! :D

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 14, 2018, 02:45:17 AM
He'll get over it.  So will you. :'(

I don't think so. Niether of us are into bullshit. That's your game.

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 02:47:43 AM
I don't think so. Niether of us are into bullshit. That's your game.
You swallowed it hook, line and sinker for a damn long time.  I'll give you a week then we can reevaluate where you are.  I'm thinking that there is at least a little part of you that is, right now making an attempt to find a way to square this recent action with what you want reality to be.

BTW... Found it for you.  From the last time.  Your thoughts and mine.  Damn if I am not the voice of reason in these trying times. ;)  ;D  :P
Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 06, 2017, 11:01:50 PM
You and me both, PJW! Fuck that hypocrite!  >:(

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2017, 11:03:53 PM
Suddenly I feel like the only one wanting to see how this all plays out.  I'm not his biggest supporter, and I was never on the "Trump train."  But if you are on that train, it seems a little early to disembark- even if this is a mistake.  Certainly PJ did not expect every decision to align with his personal ideas?

I would also be VERY interested to see if this decision was made with or without input from those security briefings that he did not feel were overly important just a few months ago...

Quote from: WOTR on April 06, 2017, 11:12:25 PM
When WOTR is considered the pro-Trump poster of Bellgab:

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 14, 2018, 03:08:22 AM
You swallowed it hook, line and sinker for a damn long time.  I'll give you a week then we can reevaluate where you are.  I'm thinking that there is at least a little part of you that is, right now making an attempt to find a way to square this recent action with what you want reality to be.

BTW... Found it for you.  From the last time.  Your thoughts and mine.  Damn if I am not the voice of reason in these trying times. ;)  ;D  :P

PJW is Paul Joseph Watson. It must be nice to be able to afford to be so cynical about it all. To look down from your high perch on humanity and know that you're above it all. ::)

Dr. MD MD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wug9BhSshFU

Fuck him and FUCK YOU, you piece of shit Canadian cuck! >:( <smahses a TV over your head>  >:(

WOTR

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 14, 2018, 03:19:53 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wug9BhSshFU

Fuck him and FUCK YOU, you piece of shit Canadian cuck! >:( <smahses a TV over your head>  >:(
First off- reread your post from a year ago.  PJW had said "I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet... I'm officially OFF the Trump train."  To which you responded "You and me both PJW.  Fuck that hypocrite (Trump.)  And here we are again with you saying "fuck that hypocrite" one year later- almost to the day.

Edit: And you seem genuinely upset over this all.  So I'll actually let up with what was "secondly" and "thirdly" for the evening.  G'night.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: WOTR on April 14, 2018, 03:43:50 AM
First off- reread your post from a year ago.  PJW had said "I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet... I'm officially OFF the Trump train."  To which you responded "You and me both PJW.  Fuck that hypocrite (Trump.)  And here we are again with you saying "fuck that hypocrite" one year later- almost to the day.

Edit: And you seem genuinely upset over this all.  So I'll actually let up with what was "secondly" and "thirdly" for the evening.  G'night.

Dream of sucking cock, faggot.  :D

BTW, if it turns out that the attacks were just symbolic and no one got killed, like last year then maybe I will reconsider. ;)

Up All Night

It's ALWAYS about OIL & (Natural) GAS.

Britain has (still) got a Hard On for dividing up Nation-States after
conflicts. The Lusts of your "youth" Die Hard, as does the lust's of
Britain's "youth", back in the day, when they were making nations out of
whole cloth, like Iraq. How'd that work out... once the Iron-Fisted
Dictator to keep that shit conglomeration of Sunnis, Shias, and Kurds
was eliminated ? ? ?