• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

President Donald J. Trump

Started by The General, February 11, 2011, 01:33:34 AM

starramus

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
Is that what standing up to dictators who threaten us and our allies is called now?

Your concern is valid.  Bringing China out of isolation and into the modern world doesn't appear to have made Taiwan any less of a target

Yeah Russia keeps moving her border closer and closer to our numerous bases encircling her! jesus christ in hell you are not deplorable, but detestable!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on April 29, 2018, 10:49:54 AM
Yeah Russia keeps moving her border closer and closer to our numerous bases encircling her! jesus christ in hell you are not deplorable, but detestable!

Fuck you, you propagandist dickwad! Go shove your head up Hillary's ass! >:(

starramus

Latest poll in Germany. The majority feel that amerikkka/trump not Russia is the greatest threat to world peace.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on April 29, 2018, 10:53:18 AM
Latest poll in Germany. The majority feel that amerikkka/trump not Russia is the greatest threat to world peace.

Not me! I think people like you are. :D

starramus

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 10:50:54 AM
Fuck you, you propagandist dickwad! Go shove your head up Hillary's ass! >:(

I wouldn't insert my head into any amerikkkan politician's arse. They are all corrupted by das kapital. That includes Bernie who supports the military industrial complex for all of those F-35s manufactured and stationed in Vermont. amerikkka's number one export death!

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: starramus on April 29, 2018, 10:57:01 AM
I wouldn't insert my head into any amerikkkan politician's arse. They are all corrupted by das kapital. That includes Bernie who supports the military industrial complex for all of those F-35s manufactured and stationed in Vermont. amerikkka's number one export death!

Well, I can't really argue with any of that. Carry on!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: StarrMountain on April 29, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

https://youtu.be/kkF1yykrL6g

Oh it sure did: the Day that Trump officially threw his 'lawyer' under the bus and admitted to securing the same bullet taker to deal with the Stormy Daniels debacle; after denying he knew anything about it..  ;D ;D

https://youtu.be/0Nyl1yUbVHM

Lord Grantham

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:25:30 AM
Is that what standing up to dictators who threaten us and our allies is called now?

Yes. It's not new either.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madman_theory

Gd5150

Quote from: Yorkshire pudofile on April 29, 2018, 12:49:04 PM

Nothing like relying on hate night “comedy” to push the nonexistent demokkkrat platform. God bless the demokkkrat lemmings and their party of obsessive hate.

Still no evidence of collusion.
Still no evidence of a demokkkrat platform.

#HateIsNotAPlatform

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Gd5150 on April 29, 2018, 03:07:19 PM
Nothing like relying on hate night “comedy” to push the nonexistent demokkkrat platform. God bless the demokkkrat lemmings and their party of obsessive hate.

Still no evidence of collusion.
Still no evidence of a demokkkrat platform.

#HateIsNotAPlatform

Oh bless you!! Hey collusion isn't a crime per se, profiteering from it is.. But I think we'll all settle for money laundering, fraud, tax fraud, (so far we have four convictions, look up Manafort, Gates, to name but two)..Breaking sanctions to procure Russian bank money (AKA Mafia)... Oh boy will you look like you sucked on a lemon. LOL.  ;D

Kidnostad3

If that is truly the case it’s time that the U.S. pulled out of NATO and let the Europeans deal with Russia and militant Islam.  After all, Germany has had great success in dealing with Russia since 1914 and has built up an enormous amount of good will in that country.  I’m for immediate withdrawal of all our troops from Europe starting with those in Germany. 

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on April 29, 2018, 03:19:12 PM

Oh bless you!! Hey collusion isn't a crime per se, profiteering from it is.. But I think we'll all settle for money laundering, fraud, tax fraud, (so far we have four convictions, look up Manafort, Gates, to name but two)..Breaking sanctions to procure Russian bank money (AKA Mafia)... Oh boy will you look like you sucked on a lemon. LOL.  ;D

You look that way every day. It's because you suck...cocks...lots and lots of Dem cocks!

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Kidnostad3 on April 29, 2018, 04:18:55 PM

If that is truly the case it’s time that the U.S. pulled out of NATO and let the Europeans deal with Russia and militant Islam.  After all, Germany has had great success in dealing with Russia since 1914 and has built up an enormous amount of good will in that country.  I’m for immediate withdrawal of all our troops from Europe starting with those in Germany.

Because Trump is a cunt, you think America should pull out of NATO? Sure, why not...you're an ex navy man, how well do you think the submarine fleet will work without Faslane and Scotland a ULF transmitter? Or Fylingdales, or Menwith Hill? Or GCHQ?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 06:22:12 PM
You look that way every day. It's because you suck...cocks...lots and lots of Dem cocks!

Crazy eh?  8) 8)

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 10:46:14 AM
... go fuck yourself...

Why, because you're not very bright and most people figure things out long before you do?

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 10:49:07 AM
Stangnant and decline real wages. Less emplyment opportunities, etc. The rest of what you wrote is just you straw manning me to rant about what you want to. None of that has anything to do with what I said but it's what you want to think about me because you're a polemicist.  ;)

Jesus you're stupid.  I thought you realized the media was lying to you, telling you how ''bad'' things are, and therefore we need constant massive growth in government.

Well, I'm not German.  Tell me, are these the same people who thought starting WWI was a good idea?  Who thought electing Hitler, following him into WWII, and gassing Jews, gays, Gypsies, and anyone else who could be scapegoated were grand ideas?

Are these the same people, many of who saw first hand what the Russians are capable of in East Germany and East Berlin?  Are they the same people now allowing their country to be flooded with terrorists and terrorist supporters?

If I remember correctly - and I do - there were plenty of West Germans trying to undermine their NATO allies during the Reagan years when it came to standing up the Soviets as well.

Oh, but they are concerned about ''amerikkka/trump''.  Oh yes, we in the US should be very concerned about what people like this think.  Tell them to go fuck themselves.  Right after they hand their wives and daughters over to the Muslims.  Idiot.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:30:37 PM
Why, because you're not very bright and most people figure things out long before you do?

No, just because you're a dick. BTW, delusions of grandeur isn't a good thing. ;)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:32:15 PM
Jesus you're stupid.  I thought you realized the media was lying to you, telling you how ''bad'' things are, and therefore we need constant massive growth in government.

When I was 9?! How old are you?!

Also, did you just call Jesus stupid, mutherfucker?! >:(

What the hell happened to Western Europe?  Really, I'd like to know.  It is amazing to watch them commit cultural suicide, all the while looking down their noses at the rest of us.

I really hope we simply cut them loose next time they allow themselves to be set on fire.  It is no longer worth American lives saving their asses from themselves.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:41:42 PM
What the hell happened to Western Europe?  Really, I'd like to know.  It is amazing to watch them commit cultural suicide, all the while looking down their noses at the rest of us.

I really hope we simply cut them loose next time they allow themselves to be set on fire.  It is no longer worth American lives saving their asses from themselves.

You should join them.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 07:41:04 PM
When I was 9?! How old are you?!

Also, did you just call Jesus stupid, mutherfucker?! >:(

No, now.

That was in response to you claiming we're worse off now than we were decades ago.  Because the media you claim to distrust so deeply is telling you so.

And again no, I'm pointing your lack of intelligence out to you in case you're still somehow unaware of it.  Not someone else's.  That you even had to ask is just another example.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on April 29, 2018, 07:43:45 PM
No, now.

That was in response to you claiming we're worse off now than we were decades ago.  Because the media you claim to distrust so deeply is telling you so.

And again no, I'm calling you stupid.  Not someone else.

Look, dude...we started off talking about the Reagan era. You're all over the map. That's not fair...but at least you feel clever...and that's the main thing. ::)

Quote from: starramus on April 29, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

Just so you know, Bill Clinton blew the opportunity to be on friendly terms with Russia, which was exacerbated by George W Bush, which was exacerbated by Berock Obama and his lousy Secretaries of State.  And the Democrats efforts to pull Russia into our domestic politics with this disgusting with hunt is just as bad if not worse.

I don't believe the US should have gotten involved in the elections in places like Georgia and Ukraine, and I don't believe NAT should have given former East Block countries membership.

All these were poor, short-sighted choices. 

And German public opinion is still full of shit.  Let them have Putin.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on April 29, 2018, 07:45:40 PM
Look, dude...we started off talking about the Reagan era. You're all over the map. That's not fair...but at least you feel clever...and that's the main thing. ::)

I was responding to a comment you made about being worse off now than decades ago.  Probably the main reason people from all over the world continue pouring into our country.

But look at you, three posts in a row without referring to male genitalia or homosexual acts.  Same as last week about this time.  You really ought to take advantage of these fulfilling gay weekend getaways more often, I think it relaxes you.