• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

Cynnie

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 11:19:37 PM
I've enjoyed tonight's show.

Also Skype calls are so much clearer than landline calls.

Ive enjoyed it so much i havent talked here much

lonevoice

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 11:19:37 PM
I've enjoyed tonight's show.

Also Skype calls are so much clearer than landline calls.
Me too.  This is one I'll listen to again.

jazmunda

Someone called and said his Roswells and added an Area 51s. Was this a bellgabber or are people hearing our 51s and thinking it's a generic greeting to Art?

CRM 114

I kinda wish God would create a large pastrami sandwich before me right now. Might bolster my confidence in Bible Prophecy.

WildCard

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 11:22:40 PM
Someone called and said his Roswells and added an Area 51s. Was this a bellgabber or are people hearing our 51s and thinking it's a generic greeting to Art?
Heard that too. Guessing the latter.

Spinner

I was out on the town and missed most the show.
Has it been good?

CRM 114

Quote from: Spinner on October 28, 2013, 11:25:11 PM
Has it been good?

its Ok. Bell seems sluggish...guest is retreading old stuff. No new theories that i can tell.

Job

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 11:22:40 PM
I heard that too. But no one is claiming the call here.

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 28, 2013, 11:22:59 PM
I kinda wish God would create a large pastrami sandwich before me right now. Might bolster my confidence in Bible Prophecy.

Large pastrami sandwich... That sounds delicious. I think with a lot of pepperoncinis.

lonevoice

Quote from: Spinner on October 28, 2013, 11:25:11 PM
Has it been good?
Spinner, there you are!  On the show, mixed reviews.  I've enjoyed it quite a lot myself, and my guess is you'll like it.

dortmunder

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 11:29:26 PM
Art was attacked by a giant spider and you can see its guts on DM webste!

That was a special premrat attack drone...runs on turmeric.

CRM 114

According to an ancient and yellowing text I have had since I was a child, the pyramids where built by Getafix giving the workers some magic Druid potion while Asterix and Obelix played some tennis and hung out.

Quote from: steelbot on October 28, 2013, 11:18:26 PM
Good thing it wasn't made out of kryptonite
Then it would be deadly to me, and not just irritating.

I like this show a lot. This is a good guest for Art. And, he's being accommodating for this guy. He's not flying the black flag and slitting throats, just trying to get the best out of this new guest. Once he's been on a few times Art can put the boots to him and not have to worry about scaring him off.

steelbot

Just throwing this out there....if you had control of a country....say....about a billion workers at your disposal.....do you think THEY could build a pyramid if they really wanted to?  Yes I DO!

I think Art was not into this guest, and the guest was not into being forthcoming and direct and interesting...makes you want to hear (yikes!) Hoagland, who Art likes and banters with and bates easily with. 

dortmunder

Quote from: CRM 114 on October 28, 2013, 11:32:19 PM
According to an ancient and yellowing text I have had since I was a child, the pyramids where built by Getafix giving the workers some magic Druid potion while Asterix and Obelix played some tennis and hung out.

You read Asterix?! Were we seperated at birth by any chance?

Spinner

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2013, 11:29:20 PM
Spinner, there you are!  On the show, mixed reviews.  I've enjoyed it quite a lot myself, and my guess is you'll like it.
Sounds like I will. Annunaki, Planet X, hmmm....
I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for the replay tonight, so I'll have to listen to it tomorrow.

One thing that bothered me right after I tuned in: the guest kept referring to "the dark side of the Moon" he said it several times, and it made me groan and shout:
There's no "dark side" of the Moon!!! Aaaaaaarghhhh!!!

steelbot

/me ....hrm.......something suspicious....can't put my finger on it Francine!

Quote from: Étouffée on October 28, 2013, 11:40:21 PM
I think Art was not into this guest, and the guest was not into being forthcoming and direct and interesting...makes you want to hear (yikes!) Hoagland, who Art likes and banters with and bates easily with.

Pardon "bates easily with".  Bad grammar.  Bad.

dortmunder

Quote from: Spinner on October 28, 2013, 11:44:23 PM

Sounds like I will. Annunaki, Planet X, hmmm....
I don't think I'll be able to stay awake for the replay tonight, so I'll have to listen to it tomorrow.

One thing that bothered me right after I tuned in: the guest kept referring to "the dark side of the Moon" he said it several times, and it made me groan and shout:
There's no "dark side" of the Moon!!! Aaaaaaarghhhh!!!

Oh yeah? Well, then how do you explain THIS???

Spinner

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 11:29:26 PM
Art was attacked by a giant spider and you can see its guts on DM webste!
I just saw that. Yikes!
I'm glad Art is okay. I would have died of fright.

ziznak

I'll be giving this another listen... The guest is good and just hasn't drawn Art out to call BS.  Martell is very good at not saying anything is positively true.  He will always give a few possible reasons for shit so... unlike other guests that will say whatever theory is true unequivocally.  He's not making all sorts of claims but rather throwing out a number of possibilities.  He's a very safe planet Xer Martell.  I think last time I heard him was with Snore's and I really coudlnt get into him... just came off as some Sitchin-ite trying to tie himself off on whats already sold books.  Hearing him with Art he really sounds like the most sane Planet Xer I've heard in recent times.

Mark Datter

Quote from: dortmunder on October 28, 2013, 11:47:40 PM
Oh yeah? Well, then how do you explain THIS???
One of my all time favorite bands and album!  :P