• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20131028 - Jason Martell - The Lost Cycle of Time

Started by MV/Liberace!, October 28, 2013, 05:51:56 PM

Cleaning out the closet in my office for painters to come in and I just found a stack of Calvin and Hobbes books.

Listening to Art Bell live, long finished comic strips, an air of general nostalgia... I swear I'm back in the 90s and loving it

SaucyRossy

Quote from: dan7800 on October 28, 2013, 09:27:56 PM
I'd guess it has nothing to do with Art. With the number of channels Sirius has, even if Art has 4x the audience of a typical channel, this is just a dent in things. Sirius is probably just cheaping out on things (and it has been like this for years.)

Just a guess on my part.

I wouldn't be surprised if it is because of Art. How many Sirius shows that are on at this time of night have a dedicated audience that is probably in the millions.

dortmunder

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 09:21:46 PM
It's only a matter of time before George starts calling his audience "Coast Riders".

"Coasht Raidersh...it sheeeeerrizzz"

eddie dean

Quote from: sampson2625 on October 28, 2013, 09:11:18 PM
Is the gabcast up yet? who are the guests this week? lol :P

November 11th we will be interviewing a psychedelic frog farmer. :)

steelbot

/me doesn't raise his hand for the last art bell comment to the wormhole!...Nova gave me the idea!

lonevoice

Oh my.  If Richard C Hoagland and Zecharia Sitchin had a child, it would be Jason Martell?  LOL!

Nova

Quote from: steelbot on October 28, 2013, 09:37:40 PM
/me doesn't raise his hand for the last art bell comment to the wormhole!...Nova gave me the idea!

Better edit that Mister. :p

The General

Quote from: jazmunda on October 28, 2013, 09:21:46 PM
It's only a matter of time before George starts calling his audience "Coast Riders".
He'll be able to call them all by their first names if his audience keeps shrinking

steelbot

Is everyone listening intently of just bored....

lonevoice

Quote from: steelbot on October 28, 2013, 09:43:37 PM
Is everyone listening intently of just bored....
The former.  Martell is easy to listen to, he's well-prepared, and Art's asking good questions.  There's a nice balance between Martell's stories and Art's open-minded skepticism.  To his credit, Martell hasn't been telling me I have to read his book.

FallenSeraph

I'm kind of listening. My attention span is short tonight. Something about an archaic Slender Man. And energetic rocks.

Lost the stream and having difficulty getting it back. First time this has happened to me.

steelbot

Quote from: lonevoice on October 28, 2013, 09:46:32 PM
The former.  Martell is easy to listen to, he's well-prepared, and Art's asking good questions.  There's a nice balance between Martell's stories and Art's open-minded skepticism.  To his credit, Martell hasn't been telling me I have to read his book.
:D or that we only need to find ONE "Insert favorite bird here"  :-\

jazmunda

Quote from: eddie dean on October 28, 2013, 09:46:39 PM
your voice is exactly how I imagined it!  :)

My meeting started just as aldous got on and I missed him. Will have to listen on the replay.

aldousburbank

Quote from: eddie dean on October 28, 2013, 09:46:39 PM
your voice is exactly how I imagined it!  :)
That's probably not good. I really enjoyed hearing them dudes yukking it up. I 'm bored by me.

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 09:45:28 PM
Well Dark Riders being led into the light?  No way!  The guest has that mildly desperate tone of needing to convince and I'm bor-red.

Maybe premature.  I'll keep listening just to hear Bell sound like he does not believe it.  Does anyone think Art sounds bor-red?

This guy is just recycling all the old myths.

steelbot

Quote from: I Suck on October 28, 2013, 09:51:12 PM
iPhone 5 broke off just as Art was making the ghost theft joke.  Took a couple minutes to get it back.  Since then smooth ridin'.
Same...what was the joke? anyone hear it?  I tried to rewind but wouldn't let me..