• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Can I add Neil Boortz to Sucky Broadcasters?

Started by Ruteger, May 22, 2009, 01:53:16 PM

Ruteger

Please, this guy sucks as much as anyone else on C2C.

He sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of food or spit. >:(

EvB

QuoteHe sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of food or spit. >:(

ewww

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Ruteger on May 22, 2009, 01:53:16 PM
Please, this guy sucks as much as anyone else on C2C.

He sounds like he's talking with a mouth full of food or spit. >:(
i used to like boortz.  however, these days he sounds to me more like an old man who doesn't formulate his thoughts very well and should perhaps go sailing.  also, his ubiquitously applied "no government interference" philosophy is a bit worn. 

it's just that i appreciate having safe foods and medicines, and business can not be trusted to manage that without oversight.

that said, i agree with him about the need to implement a national sales tax and abolish the income tax.

edit:  and those two radio station clerks who chime in from time to time as he speaks are just atrocious.  they add nothing.

nika01

Please do,

He is a blow hard know it all with a mean streak.

His self professed hatred of Stevie Nicks makes him a major a-hole in my book.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: nika01 on May 27, 2009, 09:03:34 PM
His self professed hatred of Stevie Nicks makes him a major a-hole in my book.
what does he say about her?

nika01

On more than one occasion he has launched into a tirade about how she cant sing. He mocks her singing and just acts like an asshole. Infers that no one could possibly like her.

While it is true she can be a bit "nasaly" at times, that doesnt detract from her obvious talent.

Boortz needs an enema or maybe retirement to solve his problems .

MV/Liberace!

i just think that the type of "no nonsense personal responsibility" blah blah blah type talk radio boortz does was interesting in probably 1985.  it doesn't quite cut it today, imo.