• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Snoory takes a page from Art's Play Book

Started by EvB, April 28, 2009, 09:45:19 PM

EvB

It's cute - but too bad he doesn't take tips that will make his PERFORMANCE better!

Now, People - let's not take pot-shots at the CHILD!

Hint:  The child is the one on your right.

Centurion73

QuoteHint:  The child is the one on your right.

Now that made me laugh a whole lot  ;D.

The kid looks like "who the fuck is this tard and why is he so close to me, he better not get that hair polish on my shirt either."

Frys Girl

George is so pressed to be adored like Art. How can you hate grandpa? I CAN! Kick him down the stairs, I say.

Actually, when I heard this, I thought, "Art, you have created a monster.... with spawn".

11angeleyes11

Quote from: Frys Girl on April 29, 2009, 05:36:53 AM
George is so pressed to be adored like Art. How can you hate grandpa? I CAN! Kick him down the stairs, I say.

Actually, when I heard this, I thought, "Art, you have created a monster.... with spawn".
George is not a nice person, he is cruel to fans.  That was a press picture designed to put spin on his personna. 

Queen

you sure its not one of the children he saved by donating a dime a day  ???

mikemcc

Sorry to resurrect a month-old thread, but I had to giggle when I saw others remarking on George's hair. I have nothing against a certain amount of vanity -- I think many of us are guilty of that. But when you get to be like 60 years old and you have jet-black hair, it just becomes so obvious... I think guys who do that look really bizarre. Aren't you *supposed* to get grey as you age? We have this old fart (like me) on TV commercials here for Second Wind (it's a store for used exercise equipment/sports equipment) and he's like 65 but his hair is blacker than when he was 12. Instead of thinking about what it is he's hawking, all I can think about is how strange he looks and then I wonder what kind of product he uses to make himself look so strange and then I wonder if he also has a 20-year-old wife and then I wonder if he can even get it up. (Ooops, sorry, but you get my point...) It's a good thing George is on the radio and that his TV show didn't get very far or I'd have yet another reason to constantly laugh at him.

11angeleyes11

I think he prefers the dark look because he thinks it makes him look hot for young women.  I have seen pictures of him where his "roots" are showing and actually he is almost totally gray. 

Dixie Butcher

Does anybody know?  Is that  wee Gavin, the Grandson?  Gavin whose "food bowl"  George accidentally  ate from on a family get-together ?I don't know  sh*t about chidrearing.