• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Disgusting FOOD that you eat anyway!

Started by Swishypants, November 03, 2017, 06:38:10 AM

Swishypants

Imitation Crab Dip. It's fucking terrible! I love it.

A little cayenne pepper & garlic in it and some Ritz crackers, and I'll eat the hell out of it.  People say it's low-rent, and it is! People say it's gross! Right again! People say "ewww" when I eat it in front of them. Get fucked!  8)

albrecht

Deviled Ham or "Potted Meat" on Saltines.
Chorizo (not the Spanish/Portuguse sausage) but the Mexican kind made from various 'left over' parts like lymph-nodes, and worse.

Swishypants

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 08:36:13 PM
Chorizo (not the Spanish/Portuguse sausage) but the Mexican kind made from various 'left over' parts like lymph-nodes, and worse.

This pleases me!

Swishypants

I would have also accepted "Shit On a Shingle" or  Persimmons. You advance to the next round!

ItsOver

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 08:36:13 PM
BBQ is the best version of these.  I haven't had any in a long time but would eat them on saltines.

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 08:41:13 PM
I would have also accepted "Shit On a Shingle"...
Damn, that stuff is great.  Stouffer's makes a tasty, easy to prep bag of the crap.  Great on toast and mashed potatoes.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 08:47:52 PM
Damn, that stuff is great.  Stouffer's makes a tasty, easy to prep bag of the crap.  Great on toast and mashed potatoes.

It is a superior slop! Goes well with over-cooked Cowboy Coffee! :)

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 08:43:46 PM
BBQ is the best version of these.  I haven't had any in a long time but would eat them on saltines.

Ha, I always like when the "stuff" was minced. The gelatin in things like Vienna sausages (and tinned ham, tinned herring, etc) I don't like the look of when uncanning. Even though the taste of the product is the same. And nothing like combining the heavily salted Deviled "Ham" with Saltines! Prefect for a camping, fishing, or hunting trip. I was going to mention sardines or herring but those are healthy and good for you and natural products- so not disgusting.
ps: I also like SPAM. Not all the time. But every so often I get a craving, maybe once a month or something. I think I'm addicted to salt?  :o Because I don't like dessert, cake, chocolate, or candy really (salty licorice excepting) and would much rather have another helping of the main meat course than a dessert.

ItsOver

Disgusting is in the eye of the beholder.  Another tasty treat.

And this.

albrecht

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 08:48:44 PM
It is a superior slop! Goes well with over-cooked Cowboy Coffee! :)
I saw Hormel dried beef today at HEB and was tempted! Wasn't aware Stouffers has a all-in-one shit-on-a-shingle product. Do they still sell powdered eggs and powdered milk? And, if so, why aren't the "preppers" buy that stuff up? Not the over-priced crap advertized on radio shows.
Get me some canned sardines, powdered eggs/milk, dried beans, Saltines, and water (and guns/ammo) and basic medical supplies one could be good for awhile. Some booze also. And cheaper than the stuff they sell on the shows!

albrecht

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 08:52:21 PM
Disgusting is in the eye of the beholder.  Another tasty treat.

And this.

More more brains for me. Scrapple might get you Scrapie. (Or BSE).  ;)

Quote from: albrecht on November 03, 2017, 08:53:06 PM
I saw Hormel dried beef today at HEB and was tempted! Wasn't aware Stouffers has a all-in-one shit-on-a-shingle product. Do they still sell powdered eggs and powdered milk? And, if so, why aren't the "preppers" buy that stuff up? Not the over-priced crap advertized on radio shows.
Get me some canned sardines, powdered eggs/milk, dried beans, Saltines, and water (and guns/ammo) and basic medical supplies one could be good for awhile. Some booze also. And cheaper than the stuff they sell on the shows!

Well it is 95% Fat Free

Swishypants

I don't know. Probably because "Preppers" are insecure pussies and are just playing a modern game of "Keeping up with the Jones." If you can't make it like Dad and Grandpa, you're going to have a bad time. I also live in HEB land. A vast wonderland of products to peruse. :)

Still waiting to see if I advance on the non-Fried Ring Bologna     ::)

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 03, 2017, 08:57:46 PM
Go for it!

Swishypants

Half credit. You need the fry to bring out it's true magnificence!

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 09:00:02 PM
Half credit. You need the fry to bring out it's true magnificence!

Well then I'll propose this shit.  I actually have it shipped all the way from the U.P. to here in Dixie 

Swishypants

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 03, 2017, 09:02:45 PM
Well then I'll propose this shit.  I actually have it shipped all the way from the U.P. to here in Dixie 

APPROVED!!! Nothing like a split-nasty Chili-Dog!

ItsOver

Oh, yeah, in your friendly frozen food section.

Kroger often has it on sale, just to push me over the edge.

Yep, sardines are good.  Best ones I've found are these.

Most of the local stores don't stock them but when I visit family up north, a grocery up there carries them at an excellent price, sometimes on sale.

Speaking of canned delicacies, I'm currently hooked on this.  Something about the lemon dill that really ups the taste from the run-of-the-mill tuna.  I just eat straight out of the can, chilled.

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 08:52:21 PM

And this.

5.99, for BRAINS!? Are you shitting me? This Walking Dead shit is out of hand!

Swishypants

Quote from: ItsOver on November 03, 2017, 09:07:34 PM

Speaking of canned delicacies, I'm currently hooked on this.  Something about the lemon dill that really ups the taste from the run-of-the-mill tuna.  I just eat straight out of the can, chilled.

As long as it was caught sneaky, and the fish died horribly, I'm IN!

ItsOver

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on November 03, 2017, 09:02:45 PM

Ha!  My vice from a past abode.

Going out on a limb.  Not sure I'll advance to the speed round or not. 

Pickled Eggs [of course washed down with Hamm's Beer]

ItsOver

Quote from: Swishypants on November 03, 2017, 09:10:45 PM
As long as it was caught sneaky, and the fish died horribly, I'm IN!
I'm hoping lots of nets, harpoons, and maybe high explosives are involved.

albrecht

Didn't the great Bruce Williams promote some kind of "Pork Roll" product back in the day!?