• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Ed "No Shame" Dames

Started by Ruteger, April 10, 2009, 08:20:26 AM

Ruteger

This snake-oil salesman was on last nite. Predicted gold @ 2000 /oz and 20% unemployment by summer. Uh-huh. Snoory was trying his best to downplay his inaccuracies.

I heard somewhere this guy was only accurate 25% of the time. Worse than guessing!

Frys Girl

He is full of shit. I heard what this guy said and the way he talked about himself and his "many contacts in the CIA and intelligence community." Honestly, if people like this asshole are talking to the intelligence community, we are fucked.

EvB

QuoteHonestly, if people like this asshole are talking to the intelligence community, we are fucked.

Let's assume he's comic relief.

bobcollum

I have his instructional dvd: Learn Remote Viewing. Don't worry, I didn't pay for it, and it's a good thing too.

Though I heard he was closer to finding Bin Laden than W ever was.

**rimshot**

Thanks your a great crowd, I'll be here all week.

Quote from: bobcollum on April 11, 2009, 11:46:36 AM
I have his instructional dvd: Learn Remote Viewing. Don't worry, I didn't pay for it, and it's a good thing too.

How is it?  I always wondered about this.

nika01

Ed is now claiming a 20 foot accuracy. He made this "breakthrough" after Steve Fossett was found by somone else, who, by the way, wasnt looking for him.

Logically, this means that he can now find anyone he is looking for. I hope everyone remembers this next time he is off by several hundred miles.

MV/Liberace!

when i look at ed dames and his atrocious haircut, i feel the desire to chew tree bark.

MV/Liberace!

by the way...
you'll find a rather coherent play-by-play of dames' foray into the whole fossett deal here:
http://trueorfalsewebsite.blogspot.com/2008/11/ed-dames-and-steve-fossett-crash.html

Frys Girl

LOL is that your comment underneath? Awesome!

EvB

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Frys Girl on May 19, 2009, 07:02:14 AM
haha, yeah, it is.

i mark my territory wherever possible.

Quote from: Frys Girl on May 19, 2009, 07:02:14 AM

Quote from: Michael Vandeven on May 19, 2009, 09:19:00 PM
haha, yeah, it is.

i mark my territory wherever possible.

Lol, you stuck it to him on that one. I can almost remote view Dames crying when he reads your comment...(cause we all know he has, or will). What a fake. It's great to listen to his shows from back in the 90's and hear how wrong he is on everything. I still don't understand why Art put up with his BS. 

EvB

QuoteI still don't understand why Art put up with his BS.

As much as I love Art - I don't understand his affection for a number of his regular guests - Fr. Martin was one.  To me, that guy was just plain CREEPY.

Father Martin was.. alright. I mean...I didn't really buy into anything he said, but I think he was an interesting guest because of how he answered questions. Even as a priest, you didn't really know what to expect from him. Dames on the other hand just makes a bunch of annoying "doomsday" predictions that rarely ever come to fruition. When I hear he's the guest, I usually just stop paying attention altogether.   

DarkBroodings

My favorite 'prediction' was the white van with four people inside on the 5 Freeway headed towards the San Onofre nuclear plant to blow it up or some nonesense. I remember laughing at the time then thinking, what if he's right? Then remembering that it just Ed Dames, so no worries. What a buffoon. Cheers.

Ruteger

Another Snoory con artist/guest on last nite. Asked whether he'd r-v'd 9/11 and said he was too scared of what he might find... ;:)

MV/Liberace!

WOW.  i just am soooo over caring about dames' musings.  he's such a fraud, and if there IS anything behind remote viewing, he's done it all a great disservice by his mere presence in the field.  i don't get why art has kept coming back to dames year after year, only to ban people like david john oates (the reverse speech guy).  come on, art.  does your finely tuned BS meter only work selectively?

MV/Liberace!

by the way, i went ahead and merged these topics.

i don't know if i ever mentioned it before, but here's a really nice synopsis of why dames is a shit stain:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/rvdames.html

Curtis Loew

Quote from: MV on January 05, 2010, 06:04:44 PM
by the way, i went ahead and merged these topics.

i don't know if i ever mentioned it before, but here's a really nice synopsis of why dames is a shit stain:
http://www.ufowatchdog.com/rvdames.html

Once you start reading about some of those  missing teen cases  and Dames self promoted involvement you realize just how much of a delusional nutcase and/or conman  he actually is.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Curtis Loew on January 05, 2010, 09:18:53 PM
Once you start reading about some of those  missing teen cases  and Dames self promoted involvement you realize just how much of a delusional nutcase and/or conman  he actually is.
oh, i know.  he really is the worst.

EvB

I don't think he's delusional.  That's the bad news.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: EvB on January 05, 2010, 10:44:20 PM
I don't think he's delusional.  That's the bad news.
haha.  wow, i couldn't agree more.

Zaqir

I know Dames is full of bs but I can listen to it all night and find it entertaining, its such total CRAP but i just look at is as a story teller and ED talks alot which means less of George which means ED is ok in my book just for that alone.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Zaqir on January 06, 2010, 11:35:14 AM
I know Dames is full of bs but I can listen to it all night and find it entertaining, its such total CRAP but i just look at is as a story teller and ED talks alot which means less of George which means ED is ok in my book just for that alone.
point taken.

Faster345

Quote from: DarkBroodings on June 17, 2009, 10:15:13 AM
My favorite 'prediction' was the white van with four people inside on the 5 Freeway headed towards the San Onofre nuclear plant to blow it up or some nonesense. I remember laughing at the time then thinking, what if he's right? Then remembering that it just Ed Dames, so no worries. What a buffoon. Cheers.

WOW! I remember that night. I was also thinking, hey, that's almost plausible. Glad he was wrong...again!

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: DarkBroodings on June 17, 2009, 10:15:13 AM
HAHA that's classic dames.  what a shit talker.

I can't stomach the guy even when Art Bell was conducting the interview.  A complete fraud.  Art couldn't get someone like Joe McMoneagle on semi-frequently? Everyone within the Remote Viewing network thought Dames was a coconut (I heard Russell Targ say as much live on the air).

Whoever said Dames was right 25% of the time was being incredibly generous.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Tom from Hong Kong on March 10, 2010, 05:16:45 AM
Whoever said Dames was right 25% of the time was being incredibly generous.
you've got that right.  for sure.

Quote from: EvB on May 19, 2009, 10:54:28 PM
As much as I love Art - I don't understand his affection for a number of his regular guests - Fr. Martin was one.  To me, that guy was just plain CREEPY.

But he was genuine. I know quite a few Catholic priests in real life and they take the whole possession thing very seriously. Everything Fr. Martin said on C2C was in line with mainstream Catholic teaching on demonic possession. It's also worth pointing out that in my experience, the majority of them are good people -- not just nice people, but genuinely awesome people, despite how they're depicted in the media.

As for Dames -- if you guys have the recordings of the Sept. 11, 2001 open lines show, that fuckbag Ed Dames called in and started spewing his bullshit that night. I mean, this was 14 or 15 hours after the attack itself, while rescuers were still pulling people out of the wreckage, and this reprehensible piece of shit can't even stop promoting himself for one day and act like a normal fucking human being.

If you listen to the show, Dames comes on around the second hour or so and tells Art Bell he's had some sort of remote viewing summit, where they combine their concentrative powers in a circle like motherfucking Aes Sedai from the Wheel of Time and shit, and he goes on to claim they had a vision of a cave in Kandahar where the attacks were planned.

He goes on to describe the cave, a tunnel through which it can be accessed, the building above it, and many other details. The question is, if this douche really thought he was seeing the headquarters of bin Laden and co., why would he be releasing that information on a public radio show instead of keeping it under wraps and forwarding it to law enforcement?

It takes a special kind of douchebag to try to capitalize on a national tragedy as it's happening. I would enjoy punching Ed Dames in the face.

Marc.Knight

[/quote]

Quote from: Ghost to Ghost on March 15, 2010, 11:34:40 AM
But he was genuine. I know quite a few Catholic priests in real life and they take the whole possession thing very seriously. Everything Fr. Martin said on C2C was in line with mainstream Catholic teaching on demonic possession. It's also worth pointing out that in my experience, the majority of them are good people -- not just nice people, but genuinely awesome people, despite how they're depicted in the media.

As for Dames -- if you guys have the recordings of the Sept. 11, 2001 open lines show, that fuckbag Ed Dames called in and started spewing his bullshit that night. I mean, this was 14 or 15 hours after the attack itself, while rescuers were still pulling people out of the wreckage, and this reprehensible piece of shit can't even stop promoting himself for one day and act like a normal fucking human being.

If you listen to the show, Dames comes on around the second hour or so and tells Art Bell he's had some sort of remote viewing summit, where they combine their concentrative powers in a circle like motherfucking Aes Sedai from the Wheel of Time and shit, and he goes on to claim they had a vision of a cave in Kandahar where the attacks were planned.

He goes on to describe the cave, a tunnel through which it can be accessed, the building above it, and many other details. The question is, if this douche really thought he was seeing the headquarters of bin Laden and co., why would he be releasing that information on a public radio show instead of keeping it under wraps and forwarding it to law enforcement?

It takes a special kind of douchebag to try to capitalize on a national tragedy as it's happening. I would enjoy punching Ed Dames in the face.

He is a little unorthodox.  I love Art - but every (and there are way too many) episode with the Dark Viewer himself was turned off.