• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

20150720 - Art Bell's Official Return - Graham Hancock

Started by MV/Liberace!, July 20, 2015, 11:36:43 AM

Never2Late

Quote from: albrecht on July 21, 2015, 01:12:28 AM
whole screen disolved!? Love it. THIS is radio. Robin should be doing like OTR stuff: making horse clopping sounds, thunderstorms by shaking sheets of metals, and what not?
LOL

BigMac

Richard Hoagland is having a communication breakdown on his new show!

zeebo

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 21, 2015, 01:25:32 AM
There is nothing wrong with thinking it's funny. I wish they would put Hoagland back on talking to his computer that was great. I think must of us support hoagey.

I'm pro-Hoagie in small doses but I still reserve the right to rant as needed.

Fantastic. Please subscribe to Hoagland. If this isn't worth $5 I don't know what is.

BellBoy

Quote from: BigMac on July 21, 2015, 01:27:00 AM
Richard Hoagland is having a communication breakdown on his new show!

Now if it turns into a full-on mental breakdown we're looking at some seriously entertaining radio!

trostol

think there are people chatting in the RCH thread

CampsieNP

I am in trouble needing to work in 3.5 hours. I am going to be a mess, but it was worth it to hear this Classic First Show. And I had to listen to Hoagie flailing around. How could I turn away from that?

HumanBeing

Made a thread here for RCH Show, http://bellgab.com/index.php/topic,8184.new.html if anyone is interested.
I don't think a thread had been made, at least I hope I'm not being redundant  ;D If I am please remove or whatnot.

Catsmile

Quote from: trostol on July 21, 2015, 01:28:50 AM
think there are people chatting in the RCH thread

I think there are voices chatting in RCHs head.

Ward

SETI crap is such a waste of money. I debated Seth Shostak on Arts old DM Sirius show about this. As just a caller Art was really gracious to me that night.

Never2Late

Quote from: ZomZom on July 21, 2015, 01:18:17 AM
Visuals of French mimes rotating in space....
lol
these posts are funny.  fun night.

LadyFish

Quote from: nooryisawesome on July 21, 2015, 01:27:37 AM
Fantastic. Please subscribe to Hoagland. If this isn't worth $5 I don't know what is.

It was definitely worth $5. I just subscribed.

Lt.Uhura

Quote from: suttercane on July 21, 2015, 01:01:28 AM
Excellent show! I'm even more excited now than I was leading up to the debut.

Wow, suttercane your GIF avatar is amazing and hypnotic.  I can't stop looking at it, lol

I agree, excellent first show for Arts return!  Hancock was good, lots of information & enthusiasm.  While listening I kept thinking of topics I want to hear Art explore...consciousness, dreams, neuroscience, etc...

eddie dean

Quote from: (Redacted) on July 21, 2015, 01:21:37 AM
You have buttons?  Aw, the guy I talked to said you have to have knobs or it won't work.   ;D

Nancy said something about mixer levers a few moments ago. I think I need some of those! ;D

janmartinn

Quote from: Designx on July 21, 2015, 01:17:33 AM
Maybe this is a ploy by Hoagland to discredit Art's format since Noory is Hoagland's real master.

Hoaxland is so co in tel pro or whatever...........

Hoagey sounds good now. Just had some technical issues. To be expected, just like Art last night. Cut him some slack.

Catsmile

Quote from: eddie dean on July 21, 2015, 01:31:34 AM
Nancy said something about mixer levers a few moments ago. I think I needs some of those! ;D

For gods sake DON'T ever let the fluid run dry on those mixer levers.
Fastest way to kill a mixer lever... letting it run dry.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: Ward on July 21, 2015, 01:30:28 AM
SETI crap is such a waste of money. I debated Seth Shostak on Arts old DM Sirius show about this. As just a caller Art was really gracious to me that night.

Spectrographs are how we will discover alien civilizations, not radio. SETI is barking up the wrong tree.

zeebo

Hoagie walkin down memory lane, about his own cool things he did, and cool people he knew like Heinlein etc.  Yep it's Hoagie.

Northcoaster

Hilarious! He finally connects with the guest and he won't let him talk!

Scorch

Not too damn bad Art!

Congratulations!

Thank you.

zeebo

Quote from: Northcoaster on July 21, 2015, 01:36:52 AM
Hilarious! He finally connects with the guest and he won't let him talk!

He's just got a twenty minute preamble to his first question.   :D

Spinner

Okay, now that RCH is up and running, I feel kind of bad that I found his technical issues funny. I do like him a lot, and I'm glad that he now has a show where he can talk all he wants.

Go, RCH!

area51drone

Oh I love RCH.. don't get me wrong.   But that technical difficulty stuff was gold