• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm begging you, please, no more Whitley Streiber

Started by Gassy Man, October 03, 2013, 06:52:12 PM

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2013, 09:13:56 AM
More Whitley Streiber, please. Asshole. :)

I stand by this statement.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on October 22, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
I stand by this statement.

Quote from: Jackrabbit on October 09, 2013, 09:29:34 AM
Negative, Ghost Rider.

Look, Gang--I only need to get twelve of them to believe it. BRING THE KITTEN TO THE VETERINARIAN BEFORE IT SCARES ITSELF.

Jesus! I have to do ecerything around here.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackrabbit on October 09, 2013, 09:13:56 AM
More Whitley Streiber, please.

I wrote a brilliant and lengthy--and some of you know, I do mean lengthy--open letter to Whitley right here on this very site. After letting it ripen gently for a few days, I thought about posting it, and in fact decided to do so.

Then, the website ate it. This happens from time to time. It does not happen frequently. This time, it was clearly the Hand of God at work. It was a pretty wild piece of work. I was channeling my mother, putting her phylactery up the chimney, all kinds of wack-shit--all encoded in literary metaphor, natch--and it was savage. BRUTAL.

So I was not surprised that it was hit by the proverbial lightning bolt and taken out before it could see any publishing. I am using the word 'brutal' here IN ALL CAPS. Ahem. Yeah, it was like that.

However! It wasn't even for me to write that! I was taking up someone else's burden, and you know what: I would prefer not to. So, I'll just post this and leave it as is.

Jesus tells me, this I know, that He saved a copy. Peace.

DanTSX

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2020, 05:48:36 PM
I wrote a brilliant and lengthy--and some of you know, I do mean lengthy--open letter to Whitley right here on this very site. After letting it ripen gently for a few days, I thought about posting it, and in fact decided to do so.

Then, the website ate it. This happens from time to time. It does not happen frequently. This time, it was clearly the Hand of God at work. It was a pretty wild piece of work. I was channeling my mother, putting her phylactery up the chimney, all kinds of wack-shit--all encoded in literary metaphor, natch--and it was savage. BRUTAL.

So I was not surprised that it was hit by the proverbial lightning bolt and taken out before it could see any publishing. I am using the word 'brutal' here IN ALL CAPS. Ahem. Yeah, it was like that.

However! It wasn't even for me to write that! I was taking up someone else's burden, and you know what: I would prefer not to. So, I'll just post this and leave it as is.

Jesus tells me, this I know, that He saved a copy. Peace.

Post it again

Weebler is a fraud

Jackstar

Quote from: DanTSX on August 14, 2020, 11:38:14 AM
Post it again

My (REDACTED) was actually horrified. I don't think it was too bad, but it was pretty tasteless.

That being said, if I ever get a chance, I'm going to spam that s*** everywhere from f****** park benches to Rolling Stone--it was great! Some of my best work.

Quote from: DanTSX on August 14, 2020, 11:38:14 AM
Weebler is a fraud

Yeah, well, so is your mother. Pound sand, Buddy. On your own turf.

DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU'RE HELPING ANYTHING? DEMONSTRATE.

AZZERAE

Quote from: Jackstar on July 14, 2020, 05:48:36 PM
I wrote a brilliant and lengthy open letter to Whitley right here on this very site. After letting it ripen gently for a few days, I thought about posting it, and in fact decided to do so.

Then, the website ate it. This happens from time to time. It does not happen frequently. This time, it was clearly the Hand of God at work. It was a pretty wild piece of work.

Quite the coinkidink!

I wrote wun too.

Y'know, that "coulda been close" window is still open a smidge.

Do wit' it what you will.

Jackstar

Quote from: Jackstar on October 09, 2013, 09:13:56 AM
I do not think that there is any thing at all to inspire any thing at all like the kind of loathsome rhetoric that Mr. Streiber has had directed at him, other than the great likelihood that he is simply telling every one a very dangerous truth.

More Whitley Streiber, please. Asshole. :)

Just for the sake of argument...

I would wish for it be known: this obsequious lickspittle faggot has never ONCE responded to the issues that I raised in this post--(some 6.95825 years ago)--and, so, at the minimum... I'll be honest, I don't give two shits in a tornado if y'all gotta go rape him again. Also, my faggot girlfriend told me before I gave her the semen: "OMG I LOVE WHITLEY STRIEBER, HE'S SO COOL" and then after three years, this spectacular mouth-breathing cunt HAS DONE NOTHING. SAD! LOSER.

Go NUTS. Do I look like I give a shit? Because... I DO NOT. Can you make him squeal like a sow this time? Asking for a friend.

Semper fi.
P.S.: make the most of this crux event OR I WILL FUCKING CUT YOU. Don't think I can't do it, Maggots.