• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Sean92008

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 12:27:40 PM
Does that really qualify from a 1 foot precipice?

That's a big fall for such a small talent.

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 12:05:03 PM
Methinks, at this point, Ms. Wade would benefit from a jolly good rogering.
were you offering? Taking one for the team?

Sean92008

Quote from: bellNwhistle on April 22, 2018, 12:59:27 PM
were you offering? Taking one for the team?

Hey, I'd take one for the team, I've never been with a half-Chinese witch who blew a radio celebrity and hosted her own show before.

Uh, maybe not...

Nevermind.

El Chorro

I'm impressed by how many responses she's gotten to the "teary eye" Facebook post. Almost 700 comments in less than 24 hours. (I scrolled through quickly and didn't notice a lot of repeat posters but I'm sure there are some.)

I would have figured a lot fewer, like 20. If she's fishing for encouragement to return, she's hooked a big one. If she doesn't come back, it's more likely because Art's wife is like a Bellgab wife thinking, "WTF, no."

Sean92008

Quote from: El Chorro on April 22, 2018, 01:04:29 PM
I'm impressed by how many responses she's gotten to the "teary eye" Facebook post. Almost 700 comments in less than 24 hours. (I scrolled through quickly and didn't notice a lot of repeat posters but I'm sure there are some.)

I would have figured a lot fewer, like 20. If she's fishing for encouragement to return, she's hooked a big one. If she doesn't come back, it's more likely because Art's wife is like a Bellgab wife thinking, "WTF, no."

Anybody check her Myspace page?

AZZERAE

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 01:03:20 PM
Hey, I'd take one for the team, I've never been with a half-Chinese witch who blew a radio celebrity and hosted her own show before.

Uh, maybe not...

Nevermind.

Somehow Art getting head disturbs me.

Sean92008

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 01:27:13 PM
With that moustache he sported for years, you'd think he had given and received it...

Too soon?

I shouldn't joke about that.  He truly looked better with the 'stache.  He should have kept it.

Taco Bell

Quote from: Azzerae on April 22, 2018, 01:27:13 PM

Don't stop til my device is extinguished.

chefist

I know people are hurting...but this? Seriously? Come on... ::)

Genessee KC

Well that makes sense that’s the entire audience of the show  ;)

bellNwhistle

Quote from: Sean92008 on April 22, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
With that moustache he sported for years, you'd think he had given and received it...

Too soon?

I shouldn't joke about that.  He truly looked better with the 'stache.  He should have kept it.

Love the kitty. >”..”<

AZZERAE

Too soon?

Hehe, its never too soon. Good wun, you funny pal.

Snorey didn't only steal the show, he also stole the 'stache!

Taco Bell

Quote from: chefist on April 22, 2018, 01:36:10 PM

Guess how many cats that lady owns.

Grifynne

That is one hell of a dysfunctional family.

Kolchak

Quote from: Taco Bell on April 22, 2018, 01:45:13 PM
Guess how many cats that lady owns.

Heather Wade is the only thing that keeps her going throughout the day. Meaning if she had cats, they're probably dead. Otherwise, you know, taking care of the cats might help keep her going.

AZZERAE

Perhaps Miss Wade is transitioning. She really is a man, and will too grow a moustache, and dedicate her life to being an imitation Art Bell.

"Carry on the tradition", as it were...you know...all that shit she gave Mister Noory - about not being good enough, about how she broke radios in frustration when she heard him on air - is the very thing she became, and is now living.

Wow. Imagine a life where you live in the shadow of your idol. What hell. No wonder she's taken it all so badly.

Father Jack

Nay, I am not offering to "take one for the team"....besides, I have terminal ED.

SaucyRossy

I may lose some “cool” points here but roasting a random Facebook fans posts when most of you watch Falkie live streams for any reason whatsoever is like the ultimate bellgab moment.

chefist

Quote from: Father Jack on April 22, 2018, 01:53:09 PM
Nay, I am not offering to "take one for the team"....besides, I have terminal ED.

LOL...best username and avatar ever... ;D

Now if you had this avatar...wooosh...immortality...

ItsOver

Wow.  You'd think HW was Art Bell, or something. 

AZZERAE

Quote from: ItsOver on April 22, 2018, 01:57:43 PM
Wow.  You'd think HW was Art Bell, or something.

I think that's the idea...

whoozit

Quote from: SaucyRossy on April 22, 2018, 01:53:39 PM
I may lose some “cool” points here but roasting a random Facebook fans posts when most of you watch Falkie live streams for any reason whatsoever is like the ultimate bellgab moment.
Guilty as charged.  Edit: Me not you.

weeberwubber

Yeah but one guy encouraged her to buck up and get herself back to work the other day. She needs at least 300 more positive comments to counterbalance that or she will have to quit if people keep it up.

Kolchak

weeberwubber

Too soon?

Well, yeah anyone with that amount of real estate between their upper lip and nose should have a mustache. That's why God made teh stache. Art could have leased her that space to live on for a few years.