• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Midnight In The Desert

Started by Falkie2013, December 12, 2015, 01:13:40 AM

Chine

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 08:34:28 PM
Also, George also announced that Airyn had personally requested a copy of C2C's tribute show to her late husband. George, of course, was happy to oblige.

Don't you think this is Airyn's subtly way of taking a shot at HW?  That she really thinks Mitd is a POS compared to C2C?

Telly

#TakeTheHint

Someone posted that Airyn was never that interested in the shows and drama around it. Maybe it was Art himself that stated this? I do remember the evening when he brought Airyn to join him in a GabCast chat 3 (?) years ago when Heather was a host on on GCast. Just before Heather began to work with him. Didn’t seem as though Airyn was all that interested.

Catsmile

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 08:27:36 PM

Duke Kenyon

# DatChinTho
# SonOfABitchLook@It
# You could crack a safe with that chin
# JamIntoDoorPopOpen
# EazyPeazyAsOpeningACan
# SomeoneShitTheRoomB4PicSnapped

ItsOver

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 08:34:28 PM

...Don't you think this is Airyn's subtly way of taking a shot at HW?  That she really thinks Mitd is a POS compared to C2C?

Telly

#TakeTheHint
C2CAM, more than 600 stations in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.

MITD, less than 1 station in the U.S., Canada, and Australia.

Yes, I can understand why Airyn might think that.

weeberwubber

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
Is this even still a thing?

Hey hey! Hello! Post often. It remains to be seen if it's still a thing. It was supposed to be a thing again starting tonight but in the words of the host, " Youre asking too much!"

whoozit

Quote from: El Chorro on April 20, 2018, 08:39:46 PM
There's a typo on Ramona's tombstone? (who's/whose)
with apologies to Catsmile:

#AtLeastItsNotATattoo

bateman

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 08:43:51 PM
Hey hey! Hello! Post often. It remains to be seen if it's still a thing. It was supposed to be a thing again starting tonight but in the words of the host, " Youre asking too much!"

Asking for too much of what? A good show? A sane host?

weeberwubber

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:53:08 PM
The show was not officially offered to me. Pete was putting out feelers because he knew he couldn’t sell Heather. I told him it was something I’d have to give some serious thought to, and that I’d get back to him. I think that was on a Friday. By Monday she had found out there were ‘contingency plans’ and she went apeshit.

Wait wait wait wait. Bateman, are you aware yet that Heather purchased Art's guest house and broadcasting studio next door to his actual house and she's been living there? Cuz that was kinda cray cray.

BettyO417

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 07:16:50 PM
Is this even still a thing?

Good to hear from you Steve... Hope you’re well..

weeberwubber

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:47:53 PM
Asking for too much of what? A good show? A sane host?

When someone said she should get back on the air on Facebook she replied that they were asking too much.

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:36:56 PM
While I believe everyone’s entitled to privacy, I guarantee you there’s enough in there to warrant a 5150

Her Facebook posts yesterday already bordered on it.

Catsmile

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:36:56 PM
While I believe everyone’s entitled to privacy, I guarantee you there’s enough in there to warrant a 5150

# Fiddy-One Fiddy?
# Say-Huh?
# Nigga-Chew Talkin-Bout
# EnglishUSpeakIt?

bateman

Quote from: weeberwubber on April 20, 2018, 08:49:33 PM
Wait wait wait wait. Bateman, are you aware yet that Heather purchased Art's guest house and broadcasting studio next door to his actual house and she's been living there? Cuz that was kinda cray cray.

I believe all of that, except that she purchased it.

bateman

Quote from: BettyO417 on April 20, 2018, 08:49:48 PM
Good to hear from you Steve... Hope you’re well..

You too, BettyO.

Catsmile

Quote from: whoozit on April 20, 2018, 08:45:09 PM
with apologies to Catsmile:

#AtLeastItsNotATattoo

# HashTagTrending
# HashSpeakâ,,¢Away
# MakeIt UrOwn
# Everything Iz RealOnTheInternet
# WhoseKnewWho's 

ItsTelly

Quote from: bateman on April 20, 2018, 08:55:42 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/5150_(involuntary_psychiatric_hold)

Unfortunately, she's in Nevada.  Not sure what the law is here.  She hasn't been on since last Thursday. 

Let's say she does quit.  Who will take over Mitd?  Keith? Falkie?  Bateman?  In the later case, it actually might be a good show and give C2C a run for its $$$$.  Maybe Noory will have to start worrying again.

Or does the program die with Art?

Telly

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 09:02:30 PM
Unfortunately, she's in Nevada.  Not sure what the law is here.  She hasn't been on since last Thursday. 

Let's say she does quit.  Who will take over Mitd?  Keith? Falkie?  Bateman?  In the later case, it actually might be a good show and give C2C a run for its $$$$.  Maybe Noory will have to start worrying again.

Telly

If that happens and Bateman gets a stalker then we'll know the real score. ;) 8)

chefist

Telly

I would be willing to step up to the plate! I feel I have enough bad radio hosting to take the show to the next level... wherever that may lead... we'll rebrand of course... Pahrump Tonight!

Quote from: Chine on April 20, 2018, 06:37:14 PM
Jan 18 2016 ...  here’s the link

Redacted (Heather) and Bateman

http://www.ufoship.com/?m=201601

Gosh - how could I have forgotten Musky Bottoms?

whoozit

Quote from: chefist on April 20, 2018, 09:06:00 PM
I would be willing to step up to the plate! I feel I have enough bad radio hosting to take the show to the next level... wherever that may lead... we'll rebrand of course... Pahrump Tonight!
You can hire Falkie to do videos.  Tell him he’ll only get paid if they are spoken in iambic pentameter.  That will keep costs down.

bateman

Telly

Nobody wants to touch that dumpster fire. The show already did die with Art.

Asuka Langley

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on April 20, 2018, 09:07:18 PM
Gosh - how could I have forgotten Musky Bottoms?

Don't forget the Negro Spirituals

ItsTelly

You should.  You realize the bar is set so low that you can't possibly fail.  All you need to be deemed a success is to get 1 (just one!) radio station to carry you, and if it's not an Indian Reservation, you win.

Telly

#OneForTheWin!

Dr. MD MD

No offense, chefy bubby baby. I love you. You know that but your forte isn't doing the show it's doing a TMZ like show about the show. ;)

bateman

Quote from: ItsTelly on April 20, 2018, 09:09:20 PM
You should.  You realize the bar is set so low that you can't possibly fail.  All you need to be deemed a success is to get 1 (just one!) radio station to carry you, and if it's not an Indian Reservation, you win.

Telly

#OneForTheWin!

This

bateman

Quote from: Kizuna Ai on April 20, 2018, 09:08:25 PM
Don't forget the Negro Spirituals

O Hoagie, is Art gonna sell us tomorrow?

chefist

Telly

#OneForTheWin!

:'( gee, thanks guys!

whoozit

Telly

#OneForTheWin!
I’d subscribe for a dollar!