• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

chefist

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 20, 2018, 08:50:16 PM
I thought maybe Mark Knopfler found the Lord.

There's a group of them that aren't pleasant on the eye...Stevie Ray Vaughn, Steve Miller, Ric Ocasek

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 20, 2018, 08:48:29 PM
Yes - I don't see Senda being much of a help in this manner.  In the mean time, the Big Chicken will mix up a little Strychnine cocktail to sharpen up his Faith.

Good idea.  Along with the strychnine, he can handle a couple Mojave Rattlers too.  We need all the good ju-ju we can get in this situation.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 08:51:49 PM
There's a group of them that aren't pleasant on the eye...Stevie Ray Vaughn, Steve Miller, Ric Ocasek

Yeah but have you never seen Ocasek's wife?  Jaw dropper.  I think she was the girl in the Drive video.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 20, 2018, 08:54:20 PM
Yeah but have you never seen Ocasek's wife?  Jaw dropper.  I think she was the girl in the Drive video.

Paulina Porizkova.  She just announced her separation from Ocasek.  My guess is Ric wants a newer model. :-\

Quote from: 21st Century Man on May 20, 2018, 08:56:29 PM
Paulina Porizkova.  She just announced her separation from Ocasek.  My guess is Ric wants a newer model. :-\

A newer model...heh.  Too bad, they've been together a good while.

Big Chicken

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on May 20, 2018, 08:52:54 PM
Good idea.  Along with the strychnine, he can handle a couple Mojave Rattlers too.  We need all the good ju-ju we can get in this situation.

No desert rattlers here in the Big Chicken's mountain home.   Cotton Mouth's a plenty brought in from Vara country. 
Except they are back at the Church and the Big Chicken would need the band.   Got the Strychnine right here at the house though.

Quote from: Big Chicken on May 20, 2018, 09:04:57 PM
No desert rattlers here in the Big Chicken's mountain home.   Cotton Mouth's a plenty brought in from Vara country. 
Except they are back at the Church and the Big Chicken would need the band.   Got the Strychnine right here at the house though.

No...Cottonmouth isn't going to cut it.  One, their venom is relatively weak in comparison to other pit vipers, therefore they are a tepid Show of faith.  Two, knowing how George and by extension those of the Jewish faith feel about catfish, I don't think a creature who lives in the same muddy waters would be considered kosher.  I was thinking Mojave Rattlers as a true test of faith, along with the benefit of potential bites.  George may build an immunity to the venom which could come in handy when he builds his Eden there.  But if it has to be cottonmouths, then so be it.  We will just tell him they are some sort of Afghani viper.  George is familiar and comfortable with Afghanistan including all creatures indigenous.  The more exotic he thinks it to be, the better.

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
Could all of those books and movies about the occult in and of themselves be an "invitation" for these evil spirits infesting George's apartment?

Is that where they would choose to hang out?  Is that how he got Kathy?

Quote from: Walks_At_Night on May 20, 2018, 03:13:57 PM
Got it.  Guess it might be fozzy cat but..............

Perhaps a marmot has taken up residence in Falkie's apartment. 

chefist

Quote from: FallenSeraph on May 20, 2018, 10:01:17 PM
TheErinnF has spoken.

Good evening...hey, did you used to have the username, "Seraphine"? There is a show on LNM by a person that goes by that exact name.

Interesting.

damon

TheErinnF has spoken.
Falkie is an idiot. its plain and simple.

Erin I hope that everything will get better for you. I know that life is throwing you a curve ball.

As for falkie, I hope that he rots in HELL

FallenSeraph

Quote from: chefist on May 20, 2018, 10:02:56 PM
Good evening...hey, did you used to have the username, "Seraphine"? There is a show on LNM by a person that goes by that exact name.

Interesting.

No. I was once Seraphim, the host of rather terrifying looking, multi-winged angels who sit at the foot of the throne of God and unceasingly sing, "Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty."

Now I am but one fallen seraph in exile for plummeting into the pit of Senda.

Regardless, I have only graced Bellgab with my presence.

Fyodor Gutman

TheErinnF has spoken.

I don't think Senda has any potential at all. What you're seeing is hi s limited capability.

The guy couldn't even draw up a list of questions to ask Noory. He winged it like he does everything else in his failed life, and the result was predictably bad.

SnapT

Falkie has banned me from chat again.  He mistakenly thinks I was trying to "freak him out" by telling him about the shadow creature that he now believes is obviously his cat.

Sure didn't look like a cat to me...

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 12:48:47 AM
Falkie has banned me from chat again.  He mistakenly thinks I was trying to "freak him out" by telling him about the shadow creature that he now believes is obviously his cat.

If you start the video a few minutes earlier while he is still in the room, you can see him rach down and pet the cat (you can’t see the cat though. But you can tell). It’s right before he leaves the room.

SnapT

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 12:53:53 AM
If you start the video a few minutes earlier while he is still in the room, you can see him rach down and pet the cat (you can’t see the cat though. But you can tell). It’s right before he leaves the room.

Still, I'd like to see him try to duplicate that image. Does the cat have a morphing head?

GravitySucks

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 12:55:57 AM
Still, I'd like to see him try to duplicate that image. Does the cat have a morphing head?

Since nothing is moving in the room, the ipad camera has focused on the bookcase. The cat faises up and is out of focus because the ipad motion sensor hadn’t sensed it because it was barely in the frame. That’s my theory.

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 12:48:47 AM

When I blew it up to full screen I could see the cat rears but its movement is jerky and not fluid like a cat.

And of course you got banned, Falkie tries to find the worst in people even if he has to make it up.

Lilith

Quote from: SnapT on May 21, 2018, 12:55:57 AM

cats arch their backs when they stretch. I'm pretty sure you're seeing the cats ear, and the cats back arching up in a stretch.

I hope you are not saying you are giving this person real money. That would be almost as disgusting as when touristes give money to the crime gang gypsies here who use rented babies drugged on cough syrop as begging props.
Quote from: WhiteCrow on May 20, 2018, 03:20:36 PM
Erinn, what can a forum poster (me) say to another forum poster (you) when I can't even punch the next person that tells you everything happens for a reason?

Except also tell you,  I won't donate to Falkie. In his infinite wisdom he banned me again. The  Sewegab Trolls are also honoring your request by making sure I won't donate by spreading lies about me to Falkie so he banned me again.

Best to you and your mom. In my prayers

how exactly does literature describe demons, infestations, possessions and the ultimate result...
without the individual(s) or another seeking qualified assistance...

I would say SENDA is just beginning a journey, that if documented on YouTube, that might just gain him the notoriety he do desperately covets

I only hope his caregiver is a “protected” man who has accepted JESUS and is God fearing !
and hopefully wears a Crucifix and PRAYS a lot

Yorkshire pud

Due to my laptop having a windows update yesterday (win 10), my laptop is broken. This morning I'm expecting some ms techie guru to call me back (spent nearly an hour on the phone yesterday with a 'tier one' agent somewhere in India). Today it will be 'tier two's' turn to go through various things that won't make my laptop boot up.

Naturally I intend to get Senda to tell me how to start a class action lawsuit against Microsoft.

That said (I'm typing on my phone here), I put the idea of myself and herself driving down to Martinez to pick up Fat cunt and Slow Kathy, bring em back to west Sac to rummage through their self storage unit and later treat them to a slap up meal before the four of us retire to a little seedy place a friend's brother's girlfriend's uncle knows of where we can indulge in some quite (to the uninitiated) revolting sexual abandonment. Laura is quite negative about the prospect, and as soon as my left eye opens up enough for me to see properly, I'll be able to type up her full opinion of the idea. But I don't think it will happen.

Fuck Senda with a mildew ridden pine tree.

chefist

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 09:34:53 AM
Due to my laptop having a windows update yesterday (win 10), my laptop is broken. This morning I'm expecting some ms techie guru to call me back (spent nearly an hour on the phone yesterday with a 'tier one' agent somewhere in India). Today it will be 'tier two's' turn to go through various things that won't make my laptop boot up.

Naturally I intend to get Senda to tell me how to start a class action lawsuit against Microsoft.

That said (I'm typing on my phone here), I put the idea of myself and herself driving down to Martinez to pick up Fat cunt and Slow Kathy, bring em back to west Sac to rummage through their self storage unit and later treat them to a slap up meal before the four of us retire to a little seedy place a friend's brother's girlfriend's uncle knows of where we can indulge in some quite (to the uninitiated) revolting sexual abandonment. Laura is quite negative about the prospect, and as soon as my left eye opens up enough for me to see properly, I'll be able to type up her full opinion of the idea. But I don't think it will happen.

Most generous of you...can you have a go-pro running the whole time?

GravitySucks

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on May 21, 2018, 09:34:53 AM

I guess she was leaning towards more of a fine dining establishment.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: chefist on May 21, 2018, 09:42:17 AM
Most generous of you...can you have a go-pro running the whole time?

I think when I suggested it could be videoed is when the haymaker came in, completely blindsided me. Women eh?

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: GravitySucks on May 21, 2018, 09:43:24 AM
I guess she was leaning towards more of a fine dining establishment.

I think she was leaning more towards the toilet to throw up at the vision I inadvertantly put in her mind's eye.

ONeill

Quote from: brig on May 20, 2018, 08:03:58 PM
This isn't even funny.  The fire department needs to be sent to Georges appartment to check all the electric wires, plugs, and chargers etc.  That appartment is obviously a fire hazard, especially with all those books.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyCIQRYfFec

I had the same thing happen to me. It took about 2 minutes to solder. Then the cord broke just by the brick and I had to crack it open to fix this time. Apple is overpriced useless shit. It is obvious that Senda absolutely can't have anything else. But for some reason neither can my company.

Fuck Senda with that broken power brick, then fuck Senda with his MacBook, then Fuck Senda with his iMac.