• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

I'm going to blow my fucking brains out once and for all.

Started by NefariousBanana, November 18, 2015, 09:31:36 PM

ponyboysunset

Quote from: chefist on November 20, 2015, 12:52:23 PM
I never had AOL, but my friends said that was very effective for meet-ups...GeoCities had local chats, but hardly anyone even used them...I actually never met anyone from a chat/thread until BellGab...
I met a few and it was great back then. I am going to meet several folks from Bellgab. Bellgab has been awesome to me.

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on November 20, 2015, 12:57:21 PM
He still has a future. With any luck is isn't to wind up like you.

Suicidal yesterday, ok today!

How was that ride you were taken for? I wish the Hillside Stranglers picked you up. Then again, you were probably 46 in 1977, so they would have let you be.

onan

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 12:13:41 PM
    If he told them he was suicidal, they wouldn't let him walk out.

"Can't believe" indeed.

Believe it.

In AZ, my ex-wife, took a bunch of pills. She then called a friend, who called 911. Ex-wife was taken to ER. The Doctor there asked if she was still suicidal. She said no, she was home two hours later.

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 01:00:06 PM

How was that ride you were taken for? I wish the Hillside Stranglers picked you up. Then again, you were probably 46 in 1977, so they would have let you be.

All I'm seeing is projecting, Eddie. Who hurt you? You aren't this insecure for no fucking reason.

MV/Liberace!

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 12:32:11 PM
Good God, I am just now noticing that I misread the posting from yesterday.  I thought NB lived in Austin, not that he was named Austin.

So my whole shtick about making the jaunt to Austin the city to hang with MABUSE was completely irrelevant.

Christ.

i saw your "austin" post, and i did, indeed, shake my head in shame at your poorly informed contribution to the thread.

onan

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 01:13:39 PM
All I'm seeing is projecting, Eddie. Who hurt you? You aren't this insecure for no fucking reason.

At this point in the game, the only person you should be reflecting on is you.

I don't know what put your life into a shit spiral. Yesterday, you suggested ending it all, now you want to fight with someone. Do you see a connection there?

Eddie Coyle

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 01:12:05 PM
Believe it.

In AZ, my ex-wife, took a bunch of pills. She then called a friend, who called 911. Ex-wife was taken to ER. The Doctor there asked if she was still suicidal. She said no, she was home two hours later.

That's negligence pure and simple and pathetic.In Massachusetts, the word suicidal generally leads to a 48-72 hour committal. I forget the exact number of the code but if the declare you a "555", you're stuck there under heavy observation.

chefist

Quote from: MV on November 20, 2015, 01:15:37 PM
i saw your "austin" post, and i did, indeed, shake my head in shame at your poorly informed contribution to the thread.

BellGab is not the best therapeutic option...

Eddie Coyle

Look who recovered! Wow, yesterday you were toe tag bound, now you're mothafuckin Freud.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 12:13:32 PM
I sometimes wonder if there are others here from those early AOL groups, and that I might have spoken to so long ago.   

But Chine is the first verified connection!  No proof we talked then, but from what she said, we might have crossed paths as far as being present in the same room at the same time since she recalls the prank event.
My AOL Screen name  was Jeritol

BellBoy

Quote from: onan on November 20, 2015, 01:16:22 PM
I don't know what put your life into a shit spiral...

Well, he is living in Idaho, for Christ's sake. Have you ever been to Pocatello?

I don't know what put your life into a shit spiral. Yesterday, you suggested ending it all, now you want to fight with someone. Do you see a connection there?

His life is more shaky than Queen Latifah on skis.

BobGrau

Just kill yourself you fucking idiot, otherwise you spend the rest of your miserable life having your oh-so-noble descision thrown back in your face every second you're awake. It's like the opposite of "it's a wonderful life" where you're constantly aware of the trail of destruction you've left in your pointless wake. Plus the people you're trying to spare from grief aren't worth sparing. Good luck!

Eddie Coyle

Go to the crisis center early Saturday morning so you can hear:

http://youtu.be/wF5IM7vGF_M

paladin1991

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 03:49:17 AM
Just my luck. It's 3am and the nurses here at the crisis center are listening to Snorry on the radio.

tough break, kid.  I got no other words for that.

GravitySucks

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 01:21:14 PM
HAHAHAHAH Is this true? I was kittyzrkewl back in the day.

Yep. And I am in two FB groups from the AOL chat rooms, mainly pay attention to the FOBW one.  I met probably 50-60 people from that room and I am still friends with several from around the country.

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 06:49:41 AM
Seriously what are you going to do when a dinosaur gets thrown in the mix.
As for good looking, you would never know I was gay unless I told you. I look like every other post goth, heavily tattooed chubby/curvy chick out there who is a red head. Actually I think it's pretty easy to find out what I look like given my real name is known and I am in the middle of promoting my book and podcast. I am no diesel dyke sir.

And bateman disregard my early question about your avatar, that is a man as a woman.

What have you got against us?  What have I ever done to you? 

Quote from: Eddie Coyle on November 20, 2015, 01:00:06 PM

That's right, because that's how it works sometimes. Suicidal people don't walk around being suicidal 24/7. At a moment of weakness, they may make a tragic decisions. And you don't know that he is "OK" today. He may not be "OK" for a while. Geez, are you always this keen to show others your ignorance?

paladin1991

Quote from: ponyboysunset on November 20, 2015, 06:52:19 AM
A dude in a dress is not a lesbian sir. Your beard is showing.
But I self identify as a Lesbian.  Why would you deny me that?  What did I ever do to you.  That you didn't like.

Anger and depression are two sides of the same coin.

onan

Quote from: paladin1991 on November 20, 2015, 01:27:36 PM
What have you got against us?  What have I ever done to you?

You led a happy life. Probably microaggressed someone or two. Fucker.

paladin1991

Quote from: Camazotz Automat on November 20, 2015, 11:45:05 AM
It's also possible I bumped into you in the Artists Cafe and talked about my learning to carve lino blocks for printing.

I had made this amazing transition - from using a simple hand tool that gouged/scalloped - to using a powerful Dremel Tool with a ball bit/grinder.

So I would sometimes cross over to Art chat. Especially if I had grown weary of GARYMARKBE.

Heh.

Bernstein.  That you?

Quote from: BobGrau on November 20, 2015, 01:22:50 PM
Just kill yourself you fucking idiot, otherwise you spend the rest of your miserable life having your oh-so-noble descision thrown back in your face every second you're awake. It's like the opposite of "it's a wonderful life" where you're constantly aware of the trail of destruction you've left in your pointless wake. Plus the people you're trying to spare from grief aren't worth sparing. Good luck!

What do think has been on my mind this entire time? My mind always goes "yeah you should have killed yourself a couple months ago. That way you couldn't fuck up everyone's life like you always have."  Best case scenario right now is my parents disown me, and honestly I deserve it. Killing myself would have been a cowardly decision. Better face this shit like a man, for lack of a better term.

Quote from: NefariousBanana on November 20, 2015, 01:32:11 PM
What do think has been on my mind this entire time? My mind always goes "yeah you should have killed yourself a couple months ago. That way you couldn't fuck up everyone's life like you always have."  Best case scenario right now is my parents disown me, and honestly I deserve it. Killing myself would have been a cowardly decision. Better face this shit like a man, for lack of a better term.

I've been disowned. There are worse things.

Autism and "triggered" posters. Welcome to BellGab, where internet faggotry is always at it's finest.