• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 18, 2017, 11:59:45 PM
Once again George shows that he was an early adopter computer wiz.

He fired up his ol Apple 2e and gave a tour of a program that featured sound investing and savings principles.

George killed two birds with one stone in this video..
Proof the Big  Guy is an Apple computer genuis from the late 1970s  and knows sound personal economics!

Amazing! it's a must watch. To think.. Almost 40 years ago George was running cutting edge computers and software.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVNbA5Jf8YQ

I love the sound effects in that video! I enjoyed the presentation very much!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 12:07:45 AM
I love the sound effects in that video! I enjoyed the presentation very much!

Yes .. haven't heard that disk buzzing in drive sound in years... and the sound financial advice that he learned from the program. George obviously used it to buy every Apple device made since the late 1970s. 

This could be the computer or one like it that Bill Gates stole the operating system from.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 19, 2017, 12:14:33 AM
Yes .. haven't heard that disk buzzing in drive sound in years... and the sound financial advice that he learned from the program. George obviously used it to buy every Apple device made since the late 1970s.

I wish he would have made the video longer.  I would have enjoyed watching the process as he figured out how to get out of the program.  Heck, that would have made an outstanding live video presentation, which could still be going on even now as I type this.

Concerning the recent video: "1 TERRORIST DEAD, 1 IN CUSTODY IN BARCELONA. 13 DEAD & 50 INJURED"

Once again, George Senda claims to "beat" CBS News by a few minutes to YouTube by stealing a broadcast or online story -- apparently by Great Britain's Sky News -- and takes "full credit" for what is his theft. As the comments reveal:

Jeremy D: "THFP breaking the news first baby!!
George Senda: +Jeremy D At least ahead of CBS.

Yes, nothing like stealing other people's work and claiming credit for it, you loser. But what is the THFP? Don't you mean TGFP? But t gets better in the next comment:

Commensencemgtow: What do you know of the second Attack? Here is a link https://youtu.be/0IOAwGxnMrU
George Senda: I was working n the news.

There you go. George Senda is "working" by sitting on his fat, lazy behind, just watching news stories as they unfold while all us normal, well-adjusted people have lives and WORK FOR REAL, then claiming "he's breaking stories" and somehow that means he is "working."

I mean it. When does this delusional buffoon seek psychiatric help? Or will it come down to him being committed involuntary to a mental-health facility so he can perhaps be made to know he is not WORKING, nor is stealing others' efforts a proper thing to do.

Yes, he's bragging how "he" -- note that -- even beat out CBS by stealing from Sky News, apparently. This guy has it going on. He claims "he did it," when all he does is lift and pilfer what others WORK FOR and then has the delusional mindset to believe -- and tell others -- that "he" did it. My word, this guy is so "out of it" -- you'd think such a fool doesn't know by posting his delusions in a public media he may be his own testament to how screwed up he is?   

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 19, 2017, 12:21:53 AM
Concerning the recent video: "1 TERRORIST DEAD, 1 IN CUSTODY IN BARCELONA. 13 DEAD & 50 INJURED"

Once again, George Senda claims to "beat" CBS News by a few minutes to YouTube by stealing a broadcast or online story -- apparently by Great Britain's Sky News -- and takes "full credit" for what is his theft. As the comments reveal:

Jeremy D: "THFP breaking the news first baby!!
George Senda: +Jeremy D At least ahead of CBS.

Yes, nothing like stealing other people's work and claiming credit for it, you loser. But what is the THFP? Don't you mean TGFP? But t gets better in the next comment:

Commensencemgtow: What do you know of the second Attack? Here is a link https://youtu.be/0IOAwGxnMrU
George Senda: I was working n the news.

There you go. George Senda is "working" by sitting on his fat, lazy behind, just watching news stories as they unfold while all us normal, well-adjusted people have lives and WORK FOR REAL, then claiming "he's breaking stories" and somehow that means he is "working."

I mean it. When does this delusional buffoon seek psychiatric help? Or will it come down to him being committed involuntary to a mental-health facility so he can perhaps be made to know he is not WORKING, nor is stealing others' efforts a proper thing to do.

Yes, he's bragging how "he" -- note that -- even beat out CBS by stealing from Sky News, apparently. This guy has it going on. He claims "he did it," when all he does is lift and pilfer what others WORK FOR and then has the delusional mindset to believe -- and tell others -- that "he" did it. My word, this guy is so "out of it" -- you'd think such a fool doesn't know by posting his delusions in a public media he may be his own testament to how screwed up he is?

I notice he's been using images from other news sources in his videos again now too, even using them as a cover photo on his YouTubes.  I thought he said he wasn't going to do that anymore. Well, maybe it was some other YouTuber that said that, but I thought it was George for some reason.

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 12:29:09 AM
I notice he's been using images from other news sources in his videos again now too, even using them as a cover photo on his YouTubes.  I thought he said he wasn't going to do that anymore. Well, maybe it was some other YouTuber that said that, but I thought it was George for some reason.

Maybe so. But only the intellectual property rights or copyright holder can enforce such against him, if that is what he is doing. But we all know he just sits around, stealing others' work and claiming "he" is working and "he" is breaking the news. That guy is a loser and a loser-and-a-half. But no doubt, he may force "Coast To Coast AM" to "break" into its program for "breaking news" from "The Guy From Pittsburgh" as his theft then is credited by George Noory as the "work" of its "researcher" who should be applauded. For being a deadbeat. Like Noory himself.

By the way, don't believe George Noory's lies. That he has "no down time" and is constantly working. He may get into the studio at 2 PM every day, but he dicks off for eight hours straight until the program goes live and then tries to "wing it." He has his producers feed him Wikipedia text as he tries to sound informed. Live events every weekend? Baloney. Check his calendar. He does roughly four to five a year and is NOT doing live events weekly. A blatant lie that's easily debunked.   

Lilith

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 19, 2017, 12:39:33 AM
Maybe so. But only the intellectual property rights or copyright holder can enforce such against him, if that is what he is doing. But we all know he just sits around, stealing others' work and claiming "he" is working and "he" is breaking the news. That guy is a loser and a loser-and-a-half. But no doubt, he may force "Coast To Coast AM" to "break" into its program for "breaking news" from "The Guy From Pittsburgh" as his theft then is credited by George Noory as the "work" of its "researcher" who should be applauded. For being a deadbeat. Like Noory himself.

By the way, don't believe George Noory's lies. That he has "no down time" and is constantly working. He may get into the studio at 2 PM every day, but he dicks off for eight hours straight until the program goes live and then tries to "wing it." He has his producers feed him Wikipedia text as he tries to sound informed. Live events every weekend? Baloney. Check his calendar. He does roughly four to five a year and is NOT doing live events weekly. A blatant lie that's easily debunked.

Maybe you could shed some light on something that has been bothering me for a while now.  I heard a rumor somewhere, maybe 7 or 8 rumors actually, that the reason George1 got together with George2, was because George1 was upset with the bellgab commentary on George1's show, and thought that by turning George2 away from his friends and fans at bellgab, that bellgab might fall into ruin as a result.

I ask because it influences my ability to enjoy Georges videos with a full heart. His videos have changed drastically since the Coast minute days, and have never returned to their original color and vibrancy since then IMO.

I don't know if this rumor has any truth to it or not, but it is a fine testament to the strength of the bellgab community, that even after George2 removed himself from bellgab, The Falkie thread, and the bellgab community continue to thrive even without him.

Marry. Kiss. Kill. Jorch Dave Noory-san, Falkie, and Sweet Kathy. WHUT DO?

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 19, 2017, 12:21:53 AM

]My word, this guy is so "out of it" -- you'd think such a fool doesn't know by posting his delusions in a public media he may be his own testament to how screwed up he is?

WE ARE ALL FALKIES!

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 18, 2017, 10:35:36 PM
Yes, comparing the description Falkie wrote for "HORSE AT MY POST OFFICE." video with the weekly tally I just received from the Martinez, California Police Department, it appears "The Sh*thead From Pittsburgh" struck again.

Falkie description:

BEGIN QUOTE:  Published on Aug 15, 2017 -- "I was going to get my mail today before I went to the doctor & there was a horse tied up to a palm tree to the left of the handicapped ramp at my post office. The guy who owns the horse was sitting in the library reading & had left a small note on the prospecting box on the horse's back. I went him to tell him the sheriff was going to call animal control if the horse wasn't moved in an hour and a half and he got all bent out of shape over it." END QUOTE
----------------
Police log description:

BEGIN QUOTE: Name: Daily Activity Log
Data Source: City of Martinez Police Department
12:08  - Animal Call  - 1708150042
Occurred at Post Office 1 on Court St. , Martinez. THERE IS A HORSE TIED UP IFO THE POST OFFICE WITH A HEAVY LOAD ON ITS BACK. NO ONE AROUND. THE RP WAS CONCERNED.  SEE IF ANIMAL CONTROL NEEDED.  SUBJ IS NOW TAKING HORSE AWAY UNK DIR OF TRAVEL. . Disposition: Checks Ok." END QUOTE

(*Note: IFO = In Front Of; RP = Reporting Party; SUBJ = Subject; UNK = Unknown)
----------------
Yes, it was that sh*t for brain Falkie who no doubt failed to see that "3mules(dotcom" logo right in front of his sorry eyes and never found out what that project was about. No "animal cruelty" or "vagrancy" was occuring -- but that sh*thead decides better. He called the cops, apparently, being the misinformed, trouble-making and confrontational sh*thead that he is. What a shame that project had to come to a rest stop and visit in Martinez to have the city's resident "sh*t for brains" call out the cops over his mistaken case of supposedly "animal cruelty."

Note how the dispatcher was  apparently told by the reporting party -- who we know as the city's resident sh*thead" -- the animal was "tied up." Implying some cruel tactic. Untrue. It appears to be properly harnessed, reined and hitched. Next comes the "heavy load on its back." How did the resident sh*thead determine such weight? Knowing him, he assumes and issued more of his incorrect bullsh*t that's become his "gift to the world."

That George Senda is in the running for the biggest sh*thead on YouTube -- which is no small feat. At what point does his issuance of hate speech, anger and false accusations cause him to lose his privileges on that social media. When will he be shut down? He does nothing of value and only uses that platform to utter hatred and seem like he needs psychiatric help for his delusions in a big way. 

The guy who wastes the police's time and effort at every turn should be addressed. He is so "out of it" that eventually the community would be better served by having that person's head examined. I mean it. How can any community function correctly with such as him running loose? Making absurd accusations and even perhaps making false police reports? Get with it all -- that guy is more than out-of-touch with reality and it's a shame he imposes his issues on innocent people at every turn.

Falkie does brag about the police ''knowing him''.  So he's the most promenent of the local nuts who rat out whatever they come across.  Great.  How often does he report seeing ''large black men'' (not racist, just what they are) along his daily route?

The report called in about the dual crime of an unwanted pizza, combined with the pizza place not replacing it with one he did want is now defending the title of most idiotic complaint.

whoozit

Quote from: brig on August 18, 2017, 11:00:08 PM
Maybe George got up on the "horse" and tried to sit on it.
Silly Brig, we know that didn't happen or the "horse" would be in animal heaven along with all the other critters George has sat on and crushed.

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 19, 2017, 03:48:47 AM
Falkie does brag about the police ''knowing him''.  So he's the most promenent of the local nuts who rat out whatever they come across.  Great.  How often does he report seeing ''large black men'' (not racist, just what they are) along his daily route?

The report called in about the dual crime of an unwanted pizza, combined with the pizza place not replacing it with one he did want is now defending the title of most idiotic complaint.

Why did the police write a report about a pizza and a mule yet nothing was written up about a person entering his apartment and taking his iPad?

Norm

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on August 19, 2017, 05:34:43 AM
Why did the police write a report about a pizza and a mule yet nothing was written up about a person entering his apartment and taking his iPad?

Good question....yet this appears to be the biz card of the IO requesting the serial #

chefist

At 2:06 George says he's using his Ipad. I thought one was stolen and the other is broken?

https://youtu.be/X_BNdhElyfY

Lilith

Quote from: chefist on August 19, 2017, 10:34:39 AM
At 2:06 George says he's using his Ipad. I thought one was stolen and the other is broken?

I'm confused.  :o

Quote from: PB the Deplorable on August 19, 2017, 03:48:47 AM

well it is California....
Police obviously look at a "horse" complaint and a "FREE pizza delivery (albeit with "unwanted toppings") as a much more serious crime....
when compared to a "FELONY ASSAULT AND ROBBERY" of slow Kathy at Walmart ...
and
a "FELONY HOME INVASION AND ROBBERY OF A PHYSICALLY AND MENTALLY DEFICIENT SENIOR CITIZEN".....
AND ALL THOSE NEWPORT MENTHOL SMOKING BLACK MEN RUNNING AROUND TERRORIZING MARTINEZ AND PITTSBURG.....

ONLY A TROLL AND HATER (ONLINE) WOULD OBVIOUSLY HAVE CAUGHT THAT !

chefist

Quote from: Sasha on August 19, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

I was informed by, "The Legion". Callan again is forever vigilant against George's lies and deceptions.

Quote from: Here We Go Again on August 18, 2017, 11:37:23 PM
Yes, starting with "The George Senda News Service" and "Mr. Know-It-All" himself who doesn't know a mule when he sees one. A cross breeding between between a female horse (Equus ferus caballus) and a male donkey (Equus africanus asinus). Such mules are infertile -- maybe like George Senda himself, thank Mother Nature for not allowing more like him  - but are known to do more work in a day than Senda can do in a year. Without complaining about "backaches, headaches and stomach aches" like the supposed superior human in George Senda (Latin classification: Sh*theadius Pittsburghius Asinine). . Or in not sitting around stealing online, broadcast or wire stories and taking credit for reading them verbatim as he claims he "works" in news these days.

If a donkey is called an ass, I'd hate to think what George Senda should be called.

"I DO BREAKING NEWS AND DO VIDEOS ON YOU TUBE" Senda is shown here in his usual form as he talks like an ass and calls out haters and trolls. That's him, all right:

http://www.dennislewis.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/image3.jpg
I suddenly had a horrible thought....
as George was "alone and unsupervised" with said "horse" that is actually a mule....
and the possibility of a sexual assault occurring ...
as George does not understand "Mule talk", and thus would NOT be able to obtain consent of said Mule...
going on the assumption that BEASTIALITY is illegal in California...
(maybe NOT....it is California)
might it be prudent for the owner to have said Mule checked for evidence of a "forcible sexual assault"...
and checked for possible FTD...(Falkie transmitted diseases)....

*PETA needs to be notified IMMEDIATELY.....
(calling them now)

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Sasha on August 19, 2017, 01:17:41 PM

Only a troll and online hater belonging to sewergabâ,,¢ would bring attention to an online hater and troll catching that.

Hater.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: Norm on August 19, 2017, 09:30:46 AM
Good question....yet this appears to be the biz card of the IO requesting the serial #

Well obviously, if its stolen he won't know the serial number; Only haters and trolls would expect him to have made a copy of it or photograph it for such an occurrence.

Yorkshire pud

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 12:29:09 AM
I notice he's been using images from other news sources in his videos again now too, even using them as a cover photo on his YouTubes.  I thought he said he wasn't going to do that anymore. Well, maybe it was some other YouTuber that said that, but I thought it was George for some reason.

You did, but Senda is a lying piece of shit. He has no concept of what he said yesterday or even an hour ago actually meaning anything (Just like his hero).

Yorkshire pud

Well George, Will you be appearing on the Martinez tonight podcast?

Yorkshire pud

Senda cranking the dynamo to save on electricity bills..

Yorkshire pud

Stop sending him e mails; D'ya hear?!!

WhiteCrow

Quote from: brig on August 19, 2017, 01:00:00 AM
Maybe you could shed some light on something that has been bothering me for a while now.  I heard a rumor somewhere, maybe 7 or 8 rumors actually, that the reason George1 got together with George2, was because George1 was upset with the bellgab commentary on George1's show, and thought that by turning George2 away from his friends and fans at bellgab, that bellgab might fall into ruin as a result.

I ask because it influences my ability to enjoy Georges videos with a full heart. His videos have changed drastically since the Coast minute days, and have never returned to their original color and vibrancy since then IMO.

I don't know if this rumor has any truth to it or not, but it is a fine testament to the strength of the bellgab community, that even after George2 removed himself from bellgab, The Falkie thread, and the bellgab community continue to thrive even without him.

Oh brig .. me thinks you are over thinking this...
Embrace your own Falkieism ..I have!
Let's enjoy the ride.

Anyone know how George managed to burned the Marvelous Mudking. Somehow I missed that chapter or George didn't make a video about it?

All I know is George saying that Curtis won't return his emails or something like that.

In my world of Falkie'verse all facts must be known and discussed.

Lilith

Quote from: WhiteCrow on August 19, 2017, 02:52:51 PM
Oh brig .. me thinks you are over thinking this...
Embrace your own Falkieism ..I have!
Let's enjoy the ride.

Anyone know how George managed to burned the Marvelous Mudking. Somehow I missed that chapter or George didn't make a video about it?

All I know is George saying that Curtis won't return his emails or something like that.

In my world of Falkie'verse all facts must be known and discussed.

There was also a mysterious message to OlGerry under one of Georges videos.  George told OlGerry that there would never be a COT again, but that communications were open...

WhiteCrow

Quote from: Yorkshire pud on August 19, 2017, 02:51:35 PM
Stop sending him e mails; D'ya hear?!!

How much do think it would take to make a  brib .. payoff.. greese donation  to George so he would post on his Musings Forum again?

The good iPad was stolen, along with $4 of chili money.  The broken iPad has a cracked screen, and is barely functional, but George is still able to get some limited use out of it.

One Sewergabber PMd me to insinuate that The Master has been lying about the theft.  George may misremember a few minor details here and there on occasion,  but he NEVER lies.