• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Art Bell

Started by sillydog, April 07, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

Ciardelo

Quote from: albrecht on January 27, 2016, 05:17:36 PM
I hate to admit this but, apparently, your style of 'camping' now has a term. "Glamping," unfortunately I learned this perusing a magazine during a flight. There are now whole businesses and resorts based on this lame ideal. And, no, it is not a safari- at least there you have natives to portage your stuff, you are in a foreign country risking getting boiled alive or a rare tropical disease, and you get to shoot something.
Sounds interesting! But I do like to "get away from it all" while "taking it all with me" lol

GravitySucks

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 27, 2016, 05:34:58 PM
What can Art even really say at this point? He's painted himself into a corner. We already know the official line on everything so the most he could do is come off looking badly on this (no offense) little podcast. Why disgrace himself like that? This dude was a guest on Larry King at one point in his life.

Here's the answers

"I think Heather is doing a great job." Which will turn into 30 minutes of this being answered the same way with different words.

"The official stalker story." Which will be ripped to pieces by skeptics.

"I'd like to come back but I can't because of the stalker." Which will again be ripped to pieces by skeptics.

"I have no control over anything." This will be a gangbang of skeptics.

Add in about 30 minutes of sychos calling in to thank Art profusely and blah blah blah. And there's your next GabCast.

It all sounds better than the last Dr. Jacobs show.

Freyja

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 03:38:25 PM
If you ever do get a chance to come back to MITD will you let Mr. fidget call in at least for a few minutes?  The guy just wants a chance to clear his name.

C'mon GS....is this the best you can do for a hard ball serious question??  ;) :P

Art Bell

Quote from: Dyna-X on January 27, 2016, 03:58:18 PM
This explains a lot. Many were under the impression that you were a co-owner with Keith. So do you want us to understand that Heather has worked for the Network and not technically for you since August specifically to support MITD as producer and that your sole interest in the Network since it started was solely to be a host for MITD? Do you own the rights to your MITD hosted shows?

That is correct, I have had zero authority or financial interest since the day I left.

On another subject, it should have been Green Bay in the Championship game, they would have put up a better fight.

Art

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 05:29:05 PM
Don't you have snow to shovel? 

I'll tell you what I don't have - an ass to kiss.  A GC would accomplish nothing when he already has a nightly platform.

Remember when Malliard interviewed Noory? The softball questions? The not asking follow up questions? The gentle massaging of Noory's balls? This would be the same thing, regardless of the interviewer. Except hard questions won't be answered. You don't need me to tell you that.

I don't mind saying that the Emperor is naked.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Freyja on January 27, 2016, 05:38:30 PM
C'mon GS....is this the best you can do for a hard ball serious question??  ;) :P

It is called dialog. And it was a serious question. I don't have any "in your face" questions for Art.

I can only think of one or two people in the world I have "in your face" questions for.

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2016, 05:37:29 PM
Sounds interesting! But I do like to "get away from it all" while "taking it all with me" lol

When I go camping, I only bring 5 servants. It's a struggle, but I manage to perservere.

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 05:34:51 PM
I still vote for MV and Art, if the show slows down, they can call Jaz.

Somebody just slipped me $50. I think Showroom Dummy should be on too.

Too kid gloves. The whole thing will backfire if it doesn't have a dissenting voice. There are too many cranky people on Bellgab for that.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Art Bell on January 27, 2016, 05:40:02 PM
That is correct, I have had zero authority or financial interest since the day I left.

On another subject, it should have been Green Bay in the Championship game, they would have put up a better fight.

Art
Heh. You still da man Art.  8)

Thanks for the great ride, you'll be missed.

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 05:40:31 PM
I'll tell you what I don't have - an ass to kiss.  A GC would accomplish nothing when he already has a nightly platform.

Remember when Malliard interviewed Noory? The softball questions? The not asking follow up questions? The gentle massaging of Noory's balls? This would be the same thing, regardless of the interviewer. Except hard questions won't be answered. You don't need me to tell you that.

I don't mind saying that the Emperor is naked.

I don't have any asses to kiss. Hearing Art on the radio is better than not hearing him on the radio, even if it is only a GabCast. IMHO

Ciardelo

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2016, 05:42:01 PM
When I go camping, I only bring 5 servants. It's a struggle, but I manage to perserve.
we endeavor to persevere.

Freyja

Quote from: JesusJuice on January 27, 2016, 03:47:42 PM
I keep seeing it repeated over and over that this place will go back to normal once the so called "trolls" leave. How is that possible? Bellgab is a troll site. This place was originally called George Noory Sucks.com. A site dedicated to mocking and calling in and pranking George Noory.

Art Bell himself is a massive troll. Did he not tell his followers to call in and harass Jimmy Church on air after he found out that Church took a guest hosting gig on C2C? Did Ross not confirm that it was Art that encouraged bellgabbers to call in and harass Hoagland live on air? Plus the many awful things that he has said about Noory over the years. Plus his obvious sock puppet accounts that are clearly there just to stir up shit.

Heather Wade herself is a massive troll. Calling George Noory a Satanist that gets sexual pleasure from watching children being abused while he was here is just sick. She organized an on air harassment campaign against Noory and considered it a "great success" that he was forced to shut down his phone lines for the night. Her random spat with Warner a week ago where she attacked him here and then later said she was just messing around. That's typical troll behavior. Get someone all pissed off and then just say that you were playing.

Art knows what he's doing. You cucks keep falling for it.

"Wait until this site goes back to normal." Baby, this site is as normal as it has ever been. Actually it's a lot tamer.

+1

Quote from: Ciardelo on January 27, 2016, 05:43:28 PM
Heh. You still da man Art.  8)

Thanks for the great ride, you'll be missed.

He "never left."   8)

GravitySucks

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 27, 2016, 05:42:20 PM
Too kid gloves. The whole thing will backfire if it doesn't have a dissenting voice. There are too many cranky people on Bellgab for that.

Don't you have laps to swim?

If I had to pick a skeptic voice, I'd pick ponyboysunset or Inglorious Bitch.

If I had to pick a sycho voice, I'd pick Rossy or SciFi. Although Rossy's connection with Hoagie could get messy.

Ciardelo

Quote from: Freyja on January 27, 2016, 05:38:30 PM
GS, the girl plays with headless dolls man. Don't toy with her!  >:(

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 27, 2016, 05:45:47 PM

If I had to pick a sycho voice, I'd pick Rossy or SciFi. Although Rossy's connection with Hoagie could get messy.

Bloody or KY messy?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 05:45:18 PM
Don't you have laps to swim?

Can't, I stabbed myself with a branch while climbing a tree this morning. Don't ask for details.

GravitySucks

SHOWROOM DUMMY

norland2424

Quote from: SciFiAuthor on January 27, 2016, 05:48:12 PM
Can't, I stabbed myself with a branch while climbing a tree this morning. Don't ask for details.

That is pizza roll territory there buddy lol

Quote from: rekcuf on January 27, 2016, 05:48:01 PM
Bloody or KY messy?

Rossy has thrown out some "insider info" publicly that casts Art in a questionable light and detracts from his gee golly shucks routine. I could see a logical attack point there.

Thank you, VQ, but as I said, that would accomplish nothing. No one is going to answer questions that they don't want to answer. And the one asking the questions is the ass. Remember when Kaitie Couric asked Sarah Palin what magazines she reads and Palin said "Um...ALL of them!"  Somehow, Katie was the bitch in this scenario.

munbeam666

Quote from: GravitySucks on January 27, 2016, 02:49:03 PM
Are you helping Heather find a producer?  She is going to get burned out if she keeps trying to do two jobs.
is art now the producer?

SciFiAuthor

Quote from: norland2424 on January 27, 2016, 05:49:18 PM

That's why I'm not giving out the details . . .

norland2424

Quote from: munbeam666 on January 27, 2016, 05:49:48 PM
is art now the producer?

No shes still doing her own bookings.

GravitySucks

Quote from: munbeam666 on January 27, 2016, 05:49:48 PM
is art now the producer?
No, he and she have both said she is doing both jobs

Quote from: norland2424 on January 27, 2016, 05:49:18 PM

SciFi narrowly escaped a Mexican kidnapping...

GravitySucks

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on January 27, 2016, 05:49:35 PM
Thank you, VQ, but as I said, that would accomplish nothing. No one is going to answer questions that they don't want to answer. And the one asking the questions is the ass. Remember when Kaitie Couric asked Sarah Palin what magazines she reads and Palin said "Um...ALL of them!"  Somehow, Katie was the bitch in this scenario.

We can have 1 1/2-2 hours of Art Bell without it having to be a FRIKKIN inquisition.

Quote from: VoteQuimby on January 27, 2016, 05:49:34 PM
Rossy has thrown out some "insider info" publicly that casts Art in a questionable light and detracts from his gee golly shucks routine. I could see a logical attack point there.

I like it, I like it a lot. Proceed!

Art, if you're going to host a bellgab show, you really should invite an interesting guest and INTERVIEW THE GUEST.
You wont and can't answer any questions about DMRN anyway, probably,
so why not just host a fun show for fans.
No point washing dirty laundry on bellgab.
And, maybe you should have a private talk with MV, he's probably able to give you honest and better advise than anyone around you.