• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Hispanics trying to drive blacks from their neighborhood.

Started by The King of Kings, July 08, 2016, 12:18:33 PM

mikuthing01

I know this is probably news to white people but Hispanics don't like blacks. Hispanics are not cucked with white guilt tripping, they will do things to the black population that would shock and appall the KKK. Not defending it but look what they do to their own people in Mexico....

mikuthing01

Mexicans love knives, that shit to me is scary id rather be shot.

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 06:26:54 PM
Mexicans love knives, that shit to me is scary id rather be shot.
Crackers love saws, that shit to me is scary id rather be shot.

mikuthing01

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2016, 06:30:43 PM

Yeah that was some psychopathic stuff at least we don't do that anymore. Mexicans still behead people with chainsaws and scalp and butcher people in the [current year]

WOTR

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 06:35:40 PM
Yeah that was some psychopathic stuff at least we don't do that anymore. Mexicans still behead people with chainsaws and scalp and butcher people in the [current year]
So they generally don't offer human sacrifices to the sun god anymore?

I suppose one could ask which government sanctions what is described as torture to reflect on each society...

As for "they kill with knives and chainsaws and we have moved past that..." not all of "us" have... Just as not all of "them" murder each other with chainsaws.

mikuthing01

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2016, 06:39:25 PM
So they generally don't offer human sacrifices to the sun god anymore?

I suppose one could ask which government sanctions what is described as torture to reflect on each society...

As for "they kill with knives and chainsaws and we have moved past that..." not all of "us" have... Just as not all of "them" murder each other with chainsaws.

There will always be demented serial killers

mikuthing01

Mexicans do have an affinity for knifed weapons my wife loves knives. I tried to get her into guns and get her a CCW permit but she don't want it she carries a Spyderco knife for self defense. For knife self defense you are trained to go for wrist tendons or the neck I'd rather not get that personal with an attacker. I got her a set of Tojiro DP kitchen knives and she loves them... its really weird lol.

akwilly

Quote from: WOTR on July 08, 2016, 06:30:43 PM

that would feel good for about a half a second

mikuthing01

BLADE CHECK DUDES!!!!

This is what i carry, it's a Esee Zancudo i use for general cutting purposes and i beat on it it's a cheap $30 blade and is dull most of the time. I suck at sharpening, i am not a knife guy. I don't really like frame locks because they eventually develop blade wobble to the point where the frame lock no longer works and becomes dangerous. My previous EDC knife was a Gerber frame lock

albrecht

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 07:19:20 PM
dude is Houdini reincarnate
don't you mean (((Houdini)))? Kidding. The El Chapo "news" of another escape is an online rumor and fake article. Though it would not surprise me if it happens again considering the state of Mexico and the justice system.

akwilly

Columbia river knife and tool make the best knifes.

mikuthing01

Quote from: akwilly on July 08, 2016, 07:32:53 PM
Columbia river knife and tool make the best knifes.

I have one CRKT but i don't like the blade steel i cant sharpen it for shit (probably me). I wanted a neck knife then after wearing it on a piece of paracord i realized how much i don't like neck knives. I have heard good things about CRKT but not a fan of this model.

mikuthing01

Quote from: akwilly on July 08, 2016, 07:45:12 PM
http://www.crkt.com/2845
This is what I have. It is great and easy to sharpen.

$175 is probably has something to do with it lol. I never pay more than $30 for a knife because i don't treat them well and sometimes use them to pry on things  :-\

that is a classy looking blade though

MAX

Quote from: akwilly on July 08, 2016, 07:45:12 PM
http://www.crkt.com/2845
This is what I have. It is great and easy to sharpen.

I like my smith & Wesson Swat I am old school switch blade guy

akwilly

Quote from: MAX on July 09, 2016, 06:18:21 AM
I like my smith & Wesson Swat I am old school switch blade guy
s and w make some nice knifes

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 08, 2016, 06:26:54 PM
Mexicans love knives

I can attest to that. One of them got me in the back with his pig sticker one night. Luckily it didn`t hit a lung. But it sure pissed me off.

Quote from: FightTheFuture on July 09, 2016, 08:21:03 AM
I can attest to that. One of them got me in the back with his pig sticker one night. Luckily it didn`t hit a lung. But it sure pissed me off.

Ouch!!!  I've been pretty lucky in my life.  I've never had a confrontation like that.

WOTR

mikuthing01

Quote from: WOTR on July 13, 2016, 07:59:25 PM

Not all serial killers look like this unfortunately, must explain why her victims died aroused.

theONE

Being close to the Presidential elections are there any stories from those who live in mixed hoods in relation to this topic ??

theONE

Quote from: mikuthing01 on July 13, 2016, 08:04:58 PM
Not all serial killers look like this unfortunately, must explain why her victims died aroused.

miku was she a serial killer for real ??