• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

MAX

Quote from: paladin1991 on July 04, 2016, 03:17:53 PM
37 pages.  Anybody got the cliff notes?

Ok, lot of people hate Jews, a lot hate the Nazis that hate the Jews, bunch of weird dudes posting that signed up today but are gone with their posts, (think MV),question is are the weird nazis that are gone , were they actually the people that like the Jews but are pretending to be nazis or or they really dirt bag nazis? Got it, Happy 4th.

starrmtn001

Quote from: MAX on July 04, 2016, 05:02:08 PM

Ok, lot of people hate Jews, a lot hate the Nazis that hate the Jews, bunch of weird dudes posting that signed up today but are gone with their posts, (think MV),question is are the weird nazis that are gone , were they actually the people that like the Jews but are pretending to be nazis or or they really dirt bag nazis? Got it, Happy 4th.

Yes.

gnooryblows

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 04, 2016, 04:55:12 PM
When you hear someone say "I am smart" that's when you know they're so ignorant and full of themselves that it's hard to imagine.

the difference is that i said im smart and i took a test when i was a kid to prove it and scored in the top 1 percentile of all the other people who take the test. and from what i understood, it was the high end of the top 1 percentile too so you know, your theory is just bunk from my point of view.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 05:14:19 PM
the difference is that i said im smart and i took a test when i was a kid to prove it and scored in the top 1 percen erectile of all the other people who take the test. and from what i understood, it was the high end of the top 1 percen erectile too so you know, your theory is just bunk from my point of view.
My God, Aldous!  You're RIGHT!!!  :o

Ah hell.  You're always right. ;)

gnooryblows

White christian western society is the only place on the planet you would want to live. all of the muddy races have ruined their respective portions of the world. the only place where freedom, tolerance and acceptance reigns as cultural values is in the western world. the world built and maintained by STRAIGHT WHITE MALES. We're the only ones who have the mental fortitude not to punish people for being gay, or speaking out against the government, or having their own religion.

No where else on the entire planet will you find a place where "human rights" truly exists. that's soley a creation of the straight white male. no where else on this planet will you find another culture with the same human rights standards as us. the closest you will get is some parts of east asia. however, south korea is mostly christian, japan doesnt even have civil unions, and they borrowed much of their "tolerance" culture from the west anyhow (because they always emulate us culturally).

so we are left to look at these people calling for the social dethroning of the "straight white male" and we have to consider WHY? We have to consider the world theyre going to replace it with.

Are they going to replace it with a world that welcomes the rapefugees? a world that runs rampant with black crime and muslim authoritarianism? the people who literally throw gays off of roofs? if you think im exaggerating, understand that there are 11 countries and the middle east and africa where homosexuality is punished by DEATH and in saudi arabia they literally STONE you for it!

the only true answer is white nationalism. white nationalism is what the world needs and it needs it now. it needs it in order to PROTECT values of freedom, tolerance and acceptance for all. we can allow white people to have this world. to have this land. white people have built it and it has come to embody their values. however, until the muddy races are shown capable of assimilating and sharing our cultures and values, they need to be kept out of the US and Europe.

White nationalism now! IF you're a cuck, then you stand AGAINST tolerance and acceptance, ironically!

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 04, 2016, 02:48:03 PM
I don't hate you.  I don't hate.  One of the perks of coming here is just sitting back and watching the comedians perform.  Ya did get me on the rubber neck thingy. 

I like to watch you rubber neckers who love to rubber neck.

;D.  Alright then.  But seriously,  your new avatar freaks me out.

Imconfused

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 02:25:01 PM
festivus is a jewish holiday because it originated on seinfeld, which is a super jewish show.

Reported!

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 04:49:04 PM
when you hear someone say "I don't hate", thats when you know they're full of the most vile and vitriolic hate imaginable.

I think I understand what you're trying to say.  It's like, if you love icecream, you won't have to tell anyone that you don't hate icecream, because they will know by the frequency by which you eat icecream.  I could be wrong.

starrmtn001

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 05:27:30 PM
White christian western society is the only place on the planet you would want to live. all of the muddy races have ruined their respective portions of the world. the only place where freedom, tolerance and acceptance reigns as cultural values is in the western world. the world built and maintained by STRAIGHT WHITE MALES . . . yadda, yadda, ad nausem.

De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7v2GDbEmjGE

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Imconfused

Quote from: aldousburbank on July 04, 2016, 04:55:12 PM
When you hear someone say "I am smart" that's when you know they're so ignorant and full of themselves that it's hard to imagine.

I is smart and fuck you if you don't believe me.

gnooryblows

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 05:46:44 PM
I think I understand what you're trying to say.  It's like, if you love icecream, you won't have to tell anyone that you don't hate icecream, because they will know by the frequency by which you eat icecream.  I could be wrong.

thats partly right but also repressed feelings and virtue signalling come into the equation.

even worse is when you meet people that say "the only thing i hate is hate itself!". Well, considering that hatred is a natural human emotion that everyone feels whether they admit it or not, this is basically like admitting that you hate every human on the planet, or at the very least, are passing a moral judgement on them all, which is a pretty faggoty thing to do.

Lilith

Quote from: gnooryblows on July 04, 2016, 05:49:35 PM
thats partly right but also repressed feelings and virtue signalling come into the equation.

even worse is when you meet people that say "the only thing i hate is hate itself!". Well, considering that hatred is a natural human emotion that everyone feels whether they admit it or not, this is basically like admitting that you hate every human on the planet, or at the very least, are passing a moral judgement on them all, which is a pretty faggoty thing to do.

...like when you speak "your truth"  and those who don't like "your truth"  tell you that your words have caused them emotional pain, thus trying to "quilt trip" you out of speaking your mind any further....

It's also a kind of self denial I think.  People are very good at subconsciously hiding their own flaws from themselves, while clearly seeing the same flaws in others.

People often don't realize that they are in pain because they recognize their self in the shortcoming of another, but not on a conscious level.

If they could bring it to their conscious level, their acceptance of other views would be without pain, and judgement of others would cease, and so would their need to try to control others by inflicting guilt.  IMO.

starrmtn001

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 05:43:38 PM
I like it when you finally get on board bored.
You would.  ::)

And, I am.

Imconfused

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 06:00:46 PM
...like when you speak "your truth"  and those who don't like "your truth"  tell you that your words have caused them emotional pain, thus trying to "quilt trip" you out of speaking your mind any further....

It's also a kind of self denial I think.  People are very good at subconsciously hiding their own flaws from themselves, while clearly seeing the same flaws in others.

People often don't realize that they are in pain because they recognize their self in the shortcoming of another, but not on a conscious level.

If you're this fragile you shouldn't be on the internetS.

Lilith

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

I totally agree, while defending their right to be on the internet if they want to.

mikuthing01

Quote from: Imconfused on July 04, 2016, 06:05:07 PM

Crypto jew GW Bush flipping me off just caused me emotional pain and triggered flashbacks of 9/11. Of how America lost it's freedom and celebrating the 4th is now meaningless and fireworks will just be made into pressure cooker bombs by Syrian refuges to blow peoples legs off at public events.

Imconfused

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 04, 2016, 06:03:29 PM
You would.  ::)

And, I am.

Well,  you're here reading and posting.

Point made.

Welcome and please post often.

Imconfused

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 06:07:27 PM
I totally agree, while defending their right to be on the internet if they want to.

But they can't be because it hurts their feelings.

Imconfused

Cheer up people!  "Today is THE day - blah blah blah...."