• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

Should MV ban neonazis/antisemites?

Started by VtaGeezer, June 25, 2016, 12:59:20 PM

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2016, 12:40:32 AM
...My point proven...
There are two vital elements missing in this thesis.  Care to guess what they are?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on June 26, 2016, 11:41:17 AM
There are two vital elements missing in this thesis.  Care to guess what they are?

OK, I forgot to mention that you're a sanctimonious idiot and a bloated windbag and, really, just not as funny as Yakov or at all. I know, that's three. ;)

WildCard

Quote from: norland2424 on June 26, 2016, 01:49:27 AM
you know compared to reality your not so bad lol

Set the bar any lower and you''ll have to bury it.

Full Disclosure: I was one of the cheerleaders the 1st (?) time Jack was banned, It's an acquired taste.
"You probably hate cancer, but don't worry, it'll grow on you"

K_Dubb

Quote from: albrecht on June 25, 2016, 05:43:55 PM
I seem to recall some flap about Hitler merchandise and a Hitler-themed cafe some place in Asia. In Mexico, and other Latin American, countries still use the "Roman" salute when assuming office, getting a higher military rank, etc. We also used it, called the "Bellamy" salute for the Pledge of Allegiance until the NAZIs caused that to go out of favor.

WOTR

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 10:35:43 AM
And take my word for it...it IS insane! I`ve had a bottle of that stuff for several years and haven`t gone through half of it. Just 4 or 5 drops in a nice pot of beans or vegetarian chili is all that`s required to light it up.
That's what is nice about tobasco... It isn't just heat.  I love hot sauces- and I have some Dave's... I just usually find that the mild (I would consider tobasco in this category) and the medium give a better flavour...

mikuthing01

David Cole is a jew and a jewish holocaust denier he has been to the "death camps" and investigated the supposed gas chambers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRrP7AevKi4

albrecht

Quote from: WOTR on June 26, 2016, 12:47:30 PM
That's what is nice about tobasco... It isn't just heat.  I love hot sauces- and I have some Dave's... I just usually find that the mild (I would consider tobasco in this category) and the medium give a better flavour...
I had one given to me, I think "Sweet Cajun Fire," which I liked. Not hot (at least to folks used to hot sauces) but medium-hot but the cayenne balanced also by a sort of sweetness and garlic flavor and smoky from addition of chipoltes. Very tasty and thicker that most hot sauces but not as thick as salsa, of course. Found it:
http://www.cajunsauce.com/cajun-sauce/sweet-cajun-fire-hot-sauce

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: FightTheFuture on June 26, 2016, 11:20:29 AM
My friend, down here South Carolina way, we produce the WORLD`S HOTTEST PEPPER. And...I warn you....this little bad boy CAN stop your heart. Seriously. It`s as hot as it is ugly. I present the Carolina Reaper:

When I was in highschool I had a friend who was from Jamaica originally and his family grew what he said were the world's hottest peppers in their garden. They were little roundish ones like that but not quite as gnarly looking and they were called Scotch Bonnet peppers. I can testify that they were VERY hot!  ;)

albrecht

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2016, 01:04:28 PM
When I was in highschool I had a friend who was from Jamaica originally and his family grew what he said were the world's hottest peppers in their garden. They were little roundish ones like that but not quite as gnarly looking and they were called Scotch Bonnet peppers. I can testify that they were VERY hot!  ;)
Yeah, they are hot, I think that is the basis, or same, as what many/most people call habenero (I think?) I think ghost pepper is now consider the hottest but aficionados and growers are constantly trying to find new ones and breed to make hotter. (Not sure if there has been any GMO controversy yet!  ;) ) And now that Carolina Reaper FTF posted is listed as the hottest (a x-breed from Ghost Pepper and Habenero.) Check out the record time to eat three (and note that the contest, unlike Jalapeno eating contests, is time for 3- not how many you can eat! No thank you...on either of those competitions.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carolina_Reaper

From wikipedia:
"Wayne Algenio of Jamaica, Queens, broke the world record at the Puckerbutt Pepper Company's Smokin' Ed's Reaper Eating Challenge at the NYC Hot Sauce Expo in Brooklyn on April 24, 2016 by eating 22 Carolina Reapers in 60 seconds."

Puckerbutt, lol.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2016, 11:45:06 AM
OK, I forgot to mention that you're a sanctimonious idiot and a bloated windbag and, really, just not as funny as Yakov or at all. I know, that's three. ;)
Given the level at which you operate, I suppose a basic grasp of math would be wishful thinking.

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2016, 01:04:28 PM
So, you ate some scotch bonnet peppers a couple of weeks ago?

TigerLily

Ban or not ban. They are a dying breed.  Welcome to the Future. And the Future is Now  :)

JesusJuice

Hello, Value Of Pi

Nearly the entire board mocked your concerns and now you are a bit of a punch line here. MV responded to your hand-wringing by twice telling you to go and fuck yourself and he also implied that you should kill yourself.

How does this make you feel?

JesusJuice

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 01:30:36 PM
Black bull cuckolding is the future of America. Welcome to the Future. And the Future is Now  :)

Ban or not ban. They are a dying breed.  Welcome to the Future. And the Future is Now  :)

Weird.

White people aren't getting darker, black people are getting lighter.....

Not sure what dying breed you are talking about.

Secondly, your eyes must be closed to the overly racist culture black people are.  Not sure you would want to hold them up as a moral center concerning racial openness.

Quite frankly, I don't think you will find any race that isn't overtly racist, but you are a liberal woman so to you "white is bad", people of color "are good".

JesusJuice

Quote from: (((The King of Kings))) on June 26, 2016, 01:36:11 PM
Weird.

White people aren't getting darker, black people are getting lighter.....

Not sure what dying breed you are talking about.

The black population of the USA is actually decreasing and interracial marriage is one of the causes. I don't know why Tigerlily is celebrating the end of black people in America. It's weird.

JesusJuice

Quote from: TigerLily on June 26, 2016, 01:36:35 PM
Best check who your mommy is "dating" after your beddy-bye time

You're implying that it's awful for someone to have relations with a black person?

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on June 26, 2016, 01:24:49 PM
Given the level at which you operate, I suppose a basic grasp of math would be wishful thinking.

Your posts are narcolepsy-inducing.  ::)

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: RealCool Daddio on June 26, 2016, 01:27:06 PM
So, you ate some scotch bonnet peppers a couple of weeks ago?

What?! You couldn't work a Trump insult in there? I think you're losing focus.  ::)  :P

Dr. MD MD

Hey! Who let the white guy in the back sneak into the picture?!  >:(

albrecht

Politics or decorum aside. Considering that Art has retired, MITD is usually pretty lame, Norry is the same old stumble-bum on the air, etc there is less and less interest in those subjects. But, consider, many websites, forums, and social media sites are censoring/deleting political commentary or not even allowing it- especially anonymously. And even more so if it is not politically-correct or, worse, deemed 'racist' or 'neo-nazi' or 'anti-semitic' or 'anti-Muslim' or 'anti-some gender choice' or whatever the latest controversy or opinion of a government or general public. MV should keep "politics" unmonitored because it is attracting some of the high traffic at times, for good or ill: clicks are clicks. And as more sites shut down free speech it could even attract more traffic. What is wrong debate or speech? (Excepting posts that would conflict with the TOS MV has made for his forum.)

mikuthing01

White men are dating Asians and Latina women because they retained their gender rolls as women. White women have degraded into third wave femnazi's and are to empowered to have children and date black men to piss off their daddies. WW3 is near and these cunts will be drafted to fight in the next jew war so they got what they wanted so bad.

Eliot Rodgers are the future of the white race. I think hapa's will be a good thing because Asians have higher IQ's and maintain their weight better than fat whites. Obese feminazi/black bull offspring will be half as violent but more psychotic and will probably be to fat to pose any real danger to the public.

Art Bell was way ahead of the curve and white males are just now catching up.

Dr. MD MD

Quote from: albrecht on June 26, 2016, 01:57:00 PM
Politics or decorum aside. Considering that Art has retired, MITD is usually pretty lame, Norry is the same old stumble-bum on the air, etc there is less and less interest in those subjects. But, consider, many websites, forums, and social media sites are censoring/deleting political commentary or not even allowing it- especially anonymously. And even more so if it is not politically-correct or, worse, deemed 'racist' or 'neo-nazi' or 'anti-semitic' or 'anti-Muslim' or 'anti-some gender choice' or whatever the latest controversy or opinion of a government or general public. MV should keep "politics" unmonitored because it is attracting some of the highest traffic, for good or ill: clicks are clicks. And as more sites shut down free speech it could even attract more traffic. What is wrong debate or speech? (Excepting posts that would conflict with the TOS MV has made for his forum.)

Absofuckinglutely! Free speech all the way! And not in fucking zones either but everywhere! I may totally disagree with what you're saying but I'll defend your right to say it. I wish more actually felt this way but what was once a fundamental tenet of our society has now become unfashionable and politically incorrect.  ::)

Quote from: JesusJuice on June 26, 2016, 01:38:53 PM

You're implying that it's awful for someone to have relations with a black person?

It sounds like she is, she is implying a negative to the situation she is talking about.

Racism rears it's ugly head again.

norland2424

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2016, 02:03:51 PM
Absofuckinglutely! Free speech all the way! And not in fucking zones either but everywhere! I may totally disagree with what you're saying but I'll defend your right to say it. I wish more actually felt this way but what was once a fundamental tenet of our society has now become unfashionable and politically incorrect.  ::)

Lilith

Quote from: Dr. MD MD on June 26, 2016, 02:03:51 PM

At this point in time, I try my best to be unfashionable and politically incorrect. It's  interesting to watch the ways people react to losing their control of things in an unmoderated forum.  I think it's a good thing when people have to come face to face with their own ego.