• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

MR. Spock

Quote from: dipp on August 01, 2016, 11:02:31 PM
I made a copy of Senda's video where he hits sweet kathy. before he took it down.  It's on youtube.  I sure wish I knew how to make an audio giff of the slaps he gave her in the car.
Would have been great to listen to it while I read the domestic violence report.
Falkie is a woman beater and he can't handle the truth. People please don't trust falkie. He is a loser, beats women, and is a fraud. 

Roswells, Art

Well here is the song that Fear Boys with Bugs made a Falkie video to. Hopefully it will inspire him to repost it. It's a great song:

https://youtu.be/xc_WJFp6fRs

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on August 01, 2016, 09:21:10 PM
Gerry, Tenure, or Drone,

Why has Falkie not posted nary a ridiculous video in the last few days?  There have been shooting o' plenty.  Is it because he received his rightly earned paycheck from the Dole Corporation?  I heard he was on the Dole payroll...probably not a turkey kielbasa in site at the local grocers.  Polska, Polska, Polska!  It's raining kielbasa, hallelujah, it's raining kielbasa, amen!

The Master has received an autographed (and personalized) copy of Night Talk, the new thriller by Coast To Coast AM host George Noory, which he picked up at the post office today.  Being a natural and voracious speed reader, he has almost finished it already.  George will be doing a video review of the novel shortly, and I'm sure you'll all be interested in his thoughts and what he has to say.

George cannot be pressured, and the important work that he labors at will be completed in his time.  You will hear from him when he is ready, and not a second earlier!

Friendship.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 01, 2016, 11:40:59 PM
Well here is the song that Fear Boys with Bugs made a Falkie video to. Hopefully it will inspire him to repost it. It's a great song:

https://youtu.be/xc_WJFp6fRs

The dailymotion video still works, you just have to endure a 30 second commercial first.

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on August 01, 2016, 11:44:25 PM
The Master has received an autographed (and personalized) copy of Night Talk, the new thriller by Coast To Coast AM host George Noory, which he picked up at the post office today.  Being a natural and voracious speed reader, he has almost finished it already.  George will be doing a video review of the novel shortly, and I'm sure you'll all be interested in his thoughts and what he has to say.

George cannot be pressured, and the important work that he labors at will be completed in his time.  You will hear from him when he is ready, and not a second earlier!

Friendship.

I hope that both of you fuckwads die in a fire.

Dateline

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2016, 11:45:30 PM

Let's have a video bonfire and roast marshmellows!

Dateline

Falkie, Norry is going to give Redacted a minute on the show too this month.  Share and share alike.  Get that Pittsburgh Steelers  wrap and put it around your head again, so special.  I want to hear that Redacted impersonation again.

Roswells, Art

Friendship.

Lol, so you think he will give it less then five stars?! He's already trying to hold his one minute paranormal spot by saying he has a whole 400 subscribers! Also, he gave some other book Noory wrote about butter five stars. Five stars! The best book he's ever read. lol.

I mean, I like butter but it has to have a pretty good plot if I'm going to give it five stars.

Roswells, Art

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2016, 11:44:31 PM
The dailymotion video still works, you just have to endure a 30 second commercial first.

I recently had a pc meltdown and installed a new harddrive. Maybe all the anti-everything prevents the video on my pc. It's OK, just as long as everyone else gets to see it.

MR. Spock

George can be pressured because he loves anal sex from prison, and the important work that he labors at will be completed in his time.   As you know he is filming "From prison with goaties" You will hear from him when he is ready, and not a second earlier!

Friendship.
We all know that its a lot of work for George the senda monster to go to the post office and get his mail or as george would say "His inboxes from the post office". I bet that george will be pressured if his welfare check was at risk.

Quote from: Evil Twin Of Zen on August 01, 2016, 10:51:10 PM
how many incriminating vids has he removed from his channel? he should shut the fuck up.

He told everyone about all the goodies he bought on his message board. Latter on MRB it was pointed out that the purchases were made after her death.
Falkie said it was OK because he had her permission.
When it was pointed out that it was a crime to use it after her death he said it was OK because he did no know that.

Quote from: Who on August 01, 2016, 08:14:33 AM

Habitat: San Francisco Bay Area
Diet: Frozen chickens, cats, free pizza, Cinnabons.  Forages at churches and soup kitchens.
Behavior: Misogynistic, Narcissistic, Racist.  Cannot be domesticated.
Recommendation: Do not make eye contact, do not approach.  Call wildlife officials.

MR. Spock

Falkie which jail do you think that has the best food? Which jail or prison do you want to go to for life??

MAX

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on August 01, 2016, 11:45:30 PM

The asshole Senda already reviewed Norry's book on Amazon.Gave it 4 stars ---

By george senda on August 2, 2016
Format: Hardcover
I have the advantage of knowing George personally and so George kindly sent me an autographed copy sent to me for my paranormal collection & review.
Am on chapter 28 & so far while the book is a bit predictable ( & that's partially my fault because I've read hundreds of mysteries and thrillers over the years, so after awhile one finds that no plot element is new & you can guess what's coming up next ), but so far it's a very good first effort.
Would have given it five stars if I'd finished it.
I have the advantage of being a natural speed reader & read the first part of the book on the bus yesterday.
Will finish it today and edit this review accordingly.
Of particular interest are the facts on how our government is spying on us on a daily basis that are interspersed at the beginning of each chapter & George needs to turn those facts into an expose as well.
Am waiting to see how it turns out & looking forward to a sequel.

I do wonder three things :

Could the premise of this book happen to any of us ?
How much ARE we being watched by our government ?
And finally, how much of this character is George himself ?
Very credible first effort.
I will be reviewing this book on my You Tube channel as well once I've finished it.
The Guy From Pittsburgh on You Tube.
George Senda

whoozit

George cannot be pressured, and the important work that he labors at will be completed in his time.  You will hear from him when he is ready, and not a second earlier.
Why do tomorrow what you can do never?  Here are some other reflections for the Master of Disaster.

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2016, 12:04:37 AM

Lol, so you think he will give it less then five stars?! He's already trying to hold his one minute paranormal spot by saying he has a whole 400 subscribers! Also, he gave some other book Noory wrote about butter five stars. Five stars! The best book he's ever read. lol.

I mean, I like butter but it has to have a pretty good plot if I'm going to give it five stars.

Was it a story about butter, black men, and prison?  Because if so Senda would give it five cocks up.

Quote from: MAX on August 02, 2016, 05:36:39 AM
I have the advantage of knowing George personally

I have the advantage of being a natural speed reader

Sounds like Senda has advantages not available to the rest of us peons.

Who

Senda's already getting grief for his review on Amazon.

george senda says:

To the person who said this is a " blatant self promotion to my podcast " well, you're WRONG as so many have been in the past.
I have NO current podcasts so he didn't get that right either.
I gave my opinion as to how I liked the book so far & added that I will do a full review on my You Tube channel once I have finished the book.
However, a FULL review of the book will also appear HERE once the book is finished.
I have done pro and con videos on George in the past but my mentioning my You Tube channel is a supplement to this review & will hopefully allow a prospective reader to get a better feel for what the book is all about.
It was and is NOT the sole purpose of my posting the review.
I have reviewed other Noory books on here in the past as well and they can be found in my review list.
There are several Noory books in my collection that I have not read yet & they too will be reviewed here as well.

Everyone should go to Senda's review and click NO (was this review helpful to you?) and click the REPORT ABUSE button.  It's not a review. He's promoting himself and his YouTube channel.

Maybe if enough of us report it as abuse Amazon will remove it.  Leave a comment while you're there as well - Senda loves replying to negative comments.

https://www.amazon.com/Night-Talk-Novel-George-Noory/dp/0765378787/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470145201&sr=8-1&keywords=george+noory

Friendship.

So he can speed read AND eat kielbasa at the same time?  Damn..that takes talent!

3OctaveFart

He likes any forum where he can control the message and nuke dissenting posts.

So yeah, he would have fit in nicely in goose-stepping Germany, like his bewigged hero.

The threats against Casio's life are grounds for a YouTube ban. Working on that as we speak.

Quote from: Who on August 02, 2016, 07:30:18 AM
Senda's already getting grief for his review on Amazon.

george senda says:

To the person who said this is a " blatant self promotion to my podcast " well, you're WRONG as so many have been in the past.
I have NO current podcasts so he didn't get that right either.
I gave my opinion as to how I liked the book so far & added that I will do a full review on my You Tube channel once I have finished the book.
However, a FULL review of the book will also appear HERE once the book is finished.
I have done pro and con videos on George in the past but my mentioning my You Tube channel is a supplement to this review & will hopefully allow a prospective reader to get a better feel for what the book is all about.
It was and is NOT the sole purpose of my posting the review.
I have reviewed other Noory books on here in the past as well and they can be found in my review list.
There are several Noory books in my collection that I have not read yet & they too will be reviewed here as well.

Everyone should go to Senda's review and click NO (was this review helpful to you?) and click the REPORT ABUSE button.  It's not a review. He's promoting himself and his YouTube channel.

Maybe if enough of us report it as abuse Amazon will remove it.  Leave a comment while you're there as well - Senda loves replying to negative comments.

https://www.amazon.com/Night-Talk-Novel-George-Noory/dp/0765378787/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1470145201&sr=8-1&keywords=george+noory

Done and done.  You are a badass Who!

I've got my pistol pawn cocked
Ready to lick shots non-stop
Until I see your monkey-ass drop
And let your homies know WHO done it
Cause when it comes to this gangsta sh*t
You muthaf**kas know WHO run it

Who

Why is this an abuse of Amazon reviews?  Senda says he "has the advantage of knowing George Noory."  In reality, Senda works for George Noory.  That alone makes this review a conflict of interest.   Then Senda goes on to promote his YouTube Channel - more views, more money.

Go to Senda's review and report it as ABUSE.  https://www.amazon.com/review/R18JQYISC7CNAQ/ref=cm_cr_dp_title?ie=UTF8&ASIN=0765378787&channel=detail-glance&nodeID=283155&store=books

3OctaveFart

Wasting finite time on Planet Earth reading 28 chapters of Noory's fiction.

Get a life.

Roswells, Art

"Would have given it five stars if I had finished it."

Lol

whoozit

Quote from: Roswells, Art on August 02, 2016, 09:19:44 AM
"Would have given it five stars if I had finished it."

Lol
Would have paid for the meal instead of chew and screw if I had finished it and had any money.

SredniVashtar

QuoteI do wonder three things :

Could the premise of this book happen to any of us ?
How much ARE we being watched by our government ?
And finally, how much of this character is George himself ?

This bit has so obviously been dictated to Senda. "Listen, you fat fuck, if you want to stay on the payroll this is the sort of stuff you say". If the main character is a sleazy Lebanese radio hack then I don't think we need to investigate too much further.

QuoteVery credible first effort.

He meant 'creditable' of course, but that could have been written by either George.

Lilith

OMG, The Senda Monster haz a twitter.  Why did't his loyal followers tell us?

Mr.Spock??

https://twitter.com/SendaMonster

Quote from: brig on August 02, 2016, 11:49:51 AM
OMG, The Senda Monster haz a twitter.  Why did't his loyal followers tell us?

Mr.Spock??

https://twitter.com/SendaMonster

Heya Brig!

LOL..a quote from the SendaMonsters Twitter acct..."Just off to spend my welfare check. A dozen kielbasas - so that takes care of both my meals and my sex life for the next week."  LOL