• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 11:56:11 AM
You know I'm just joking.

It's too late baby
It's just too late
Something inside has died
And I can't hide it, I just can't fake it
Oh no, oh, no no no

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2016, 11:48:30 AM

You're an asshole Gerry.  Fuck you.

I'm sure he is getting his share of ass.

Quote from: DigitalPigSnuggler on July 06, 2016, 11:57:40 AM
It's too late baby
It's just too late
Something inside has died
And I can't hide it, I just can't fake it
Oh no, oh, no no no

Your self respect?

analog kid

Quote from: brig on July 05, 2016, 08:45:12 PM
Maybe he's not allowed to post here while he's doing vid's for C2C.  If so, it must frustrate the heck out of Senda.  ...those moments when he just has to post a correction, have to be left unsaid.  Sad really.

He did say, on his defunct forum, that Noory told him to stay away from Bellgab.

Things That Make You Say "Hmmmmm..."

Senda begged for $500 plus an extra $100 "...in case Kathy has to pay late fees."  Total fraud attempt: $600.00

And then there's this:

It is merely a coincidence that the Master cracked one of his iPad screens beyond repair in recent days, Snuggles. Kathy's snatch incident is UNRELATED.

MAX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 11:58:03 AM
I'm sure he is getting his share of ass.

Yeah Senda smelly ass he shares it with 6 weak asswipe , I mean tenure

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 06, 2016, 12:10:54 PM
It is merely a coincidence that the Master cracked one of his iPad screens beyond repair in recent days, Snuggles. Kathy's snatch incident is UNRELATED.

whoozit

Now I need to eat lunch again once my stomach settles.  Thanks a lot.

Once again the Falkie thread is first and foremost on the front page on Bellgab. As it should be.

Why didn't he call White Crow again, did that well finally run dry?

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 06, 2016, 12:40:07 PM
Why didn't he call White Crow again, did that well finally run dry?

I think even someone as generous as WC has his limits. I'm curious to see how long it takes Whorge to separate himself from The Mooch from Martinez.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 12:44:25 PM
I think even someone as generous as WC has his limits. I'm curious to see how long it takes Whorge to separate himself from The Mooch from Martinez.

It looks like he is helping him by coming up with stories for him.
There is no way that Senda was worried that the store managers for Walmart were being pestered.

paladin1991

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 06, 2016, 10:57:48 AM
The Master took down the video for the sake of the managers at the Walmart store, who were being harassed by BellGab users inquiring about incident.  In addition, Kathy was embarrassed that her lapse in judgment had been made public.

There is NO treachery or deceit involved here.  George has made his decision, and as usual, put the thoughts and feelings of others into consideration above his own in making the move.  There is now one less TGFP episode available to his viewers and subscribers thanks to those of you who have chosen to make things difficult for him.

Still no word on whether the perpetrator has been caught.

Note: Google Image file photo for reference only - this may or may not be the individual involved, and no actual involvement is implied.

That can't be the perp, OLG.  That 'fine young gentleman of color' is stealing a white boy not OSK's rent money.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 05, 2016, 11:06:16 PM
I'm just wondering if he went to his neighbor's apt. to give her an opened sample box of tampons?  Of course, he doesn't realize just how tacky it is to show up with tampons without a bottle of Massengill to go with 'em.  Can't wait to see THAT unboxing vid.  "Uh...MMM..uh...a delicately fragrant, fresh and gentle formula...uh...mmm..." 

LOL OMG That is so funny, really made me laugh . . .

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 06, 2016, 12:49:08 PM
It looks like he is helping him by coming up with stories for him.
There is no way that Senda was worried that the store managers for Walmart were being pestered.

It does seem out of character. He has little awareness or empathy for anyone else on the planet.

Quote from: JENX on July 06, 2016, 05:08:47 AM
He seems to be avoiding talking about the strange new scabs that keep reappearing on his face. It was on his forehead and cheek.
Another new one has appeared on his chin.

He's got the herp. Don't let him kiss you on the mouth anyone.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 01:00:18 PM
It does seem out of character. He has little awareness of anyone else on the planet.

The very few videos of him interacting with people give a great glimpse at what it must be like running into him.

Two favorites are at conventions. One he sees a vendor and she starts pitching her goods and Senda yells out "I am going to interview George Noory." Completely unaware of what she was talking about.
The other was an author, I do not know his name, but Senda wanted video of him and just squawked "You" at him when he asked what George wanted.
Others he is just wanting people to shut up.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on July 06, 2016, 01:23:50 PM
The other was an author, I do not know his name, but Senda wanted video of him and just squawked "You" at him when he asked what George wanted.

The man, the myth, the legend himself Dr. Eric Pearl.

Quote from: SixWeekTenure(tm) on July 06, 2016, 01:32:03 PM
The man, the myth, the legend himself Dr. Eric Pearl.

I'd be more impressed if he interviewed Dr Arthur Barn, vampyre hunter.

WOTR

Quote from: Mizak on July 06, 2016, 08:43:33 AM
I think Premier should find out what scam their guy with the pulse on America has done.I don't think they would have anything to do with a thief,scam artist...
Hello regular guest Joshua P. Warren (and cancer curing quacks.)  The majority of guests at the woo woo con are con artists who appear on Coast.  This is just more blatant.

Quote from: WOTR on July 06, 2016, 01:37:28 PM
Hello regular guest Joshua P. Warren (and cancer curing quacks.)  The majority of guests at the woo woo con are con artists who appear on Coast.  This is just more blatant.

Good point. So you think Noory is on board with all of the grifting?  :o

Lilith

Quote from: analog kid on July 06, 2016, 12:02:40 PM
He did say, on his defunct forum, that Noory told him to stay away from Bellgab.

I'm not surprised.  That now puts Senda and Wade in a "league of their own",  both having been told to stay away from bellgab for the sake of their careers.

3OctaveFart

George, do your new corporate handlers know you've willfully committed a misdemeanor at the least while driving a car with a suspended license?

Maybe the Martinez police would like to know?

Quote from: brig on July 06, 2016, 01:58:34 PM
I'm not surprised.  That now puts Senda and Wade in a "league of their own",  both having been told to stay away from bellgab for the sake of their careers.

But only one of them has a career.

akwilly

Hey Falkie, it looks like you got some herpes. Isn't there someone you can sue over that?

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 06, 2016, 12:28:55 PM
Once again the Falkie thread is first and foremost on the front page on Bellgab. As it should be.
Yes Ibby, finally all is right with the world... :'(