• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on July 04, 2016, 05:41:03 PM
Pittsburg CA, his real birthplace.

Another canard that is casually and repeatedly tossed about in this thread. 

Please, Ibby - Ol' Gerry might expect others to engage in this type of behavior, but would hope for more from someone like you.  Despite your disdain for George, you're better than this, and don't need to help spread vicious lies!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 04, 2016, 05:51:05 PM
Another canard that is casually and repeatedly tossed about in this thread. 

Please, Ibby - Ol' Gerry might expect others to engage in this type of behavior, but would hope for more from someone like you.  Despite your disdain for George, you're better than this, and don't need to help spread vicious lies!
OLG, you know I love you, but to indulge Falkie in his lies and fantasy world really does not do anyone any good.

OLG, do you know if Pittsburg PD ever caught the colored fella who perpetrated the heinous crime on poor 'ol Kathy?  Why did George pull down that robbery vid anyway? 

Lilith

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on July 04, 2016, 06:36:17 PM
OLG, do you know if Pittsburg PD ever caught the colored fella who perpetrated the heinous crime on poor 'ol Kathy?  Why did George pull down that robbery vid anyway?

My guess, you already know the answer to that, and just want to see if Ol'Gerry does.  8)

Quote from: brig on July 04, 2016, 06:42:54 PM
My guess, you already know the answer to that, and just want to see if Ol'Gerry does.  8)

Ol Gerry is in the know, as you know, and I know, you know?  We just want to know. 

3OctaveFart

I thought George was going to make his videos private to generate some income.

Or he can just go out and get a data-entry job and still sit on his ass all day.

Lilith

Quote from: Meatie Pie on July 04, 2016, 06:51:03 PM
I thought George was going to make his videos private to generate some income.

Or he can just go out and get a data-entry job and still sit on his ass all day.

I remember that too!

Quote from: Open Lines Gerry on July 04, 2016, 05:51:05 PM
Ol' Gerry might expect others to engage in this type of behavior, but would hope for more from someone like you. 

Hey Gerry, go fuck yourself with a shovel.  Your buddy Senda just attempted larceny by trick, which is a felony, and how do you react?  You come here and lecture Ibby about not sticking to Senda's script.

Senda is an old testicle that's been slapping against the ass of humanity for sixty-plus years now.  If there was ever any doubt that he's an immoral dishonest weasel this should clear it right up.  Same goes for whether you are a sociopath.  Fuck him and fuck you.

MR. Spock

Falkie is back in the forum and he is not hiding too. Falkie your a loser and a liar too.

MR. Spock

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 04, 2016, 10:23:09 PM
Falkie is back in the forum and he is not hiding too. Falkie your a loser and a liar too.
Falkie why did you removed your video about the so called kathy's adventures of losing "her money". I think that you know that you were trying to ripped people off because you know that kathy was not robbed. I reported you to gofundme that you are a fraud and a liar. please go fuck your self and have your self an awesome 4th of july before you go back to jail and have you foot long love.

area51drone

Something someone posted just reminded me that Senda once told me that it was easier for "the blacks" to steal because "their dark faces don't show up as well on video."    In light of George's recent penchant to include black people as the source of trouble in his and Kathy's life, I thought it was worthy of a mention.

Happy 4th, everyone.

MR. Spock

I just got a reply from gofundme about falkie page and here is what i got from them.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Trust & Safety team will be investigating the page and taking appropriate action. Please note that:

1. We will not be able to disclose any details about an ongoing investigation.
2. Personal disputes between two parties will be ignored and should be settled with law enforcement.
3. Your personal information will be kept confidential from the Campaign Organizer.

In addition to the report you have submitted to us, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way.

Our team will respond if we have any further questions. While every report will be reviewed, we cannot respond to every complaint.

Regards,

GoFundMe Trust and Safety Team

area51drone

Quote from: starrmtn001 on July 04, 2016, 02:03:00 PM
In spite of text spewed forth from your keyboard, A51D, I love your avi. :-*  The rest of it?  Meh. I can take it or leave it.

I'm not a wordsmith like Gerry and Snuggles, but I'm glad you like the avatar.

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 04, 2016, 10:43:40 PM
I just got a reply from gofundme about falkie page and here is what i got from them.

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Our Trust & Safety team will be investigating the page and taking appropriate action. Please note that:

1. We will not be able to disclose any details about an ongoing investigation.
2. Personal disputes between two parties will be ignored and should be settled with law enforcement.
3. Your personal information will be kept confidential from the Campaign Organizer.

In addition to the report you have submitted to us, we encourage you to contact law enforcement officials in your area if you believe this user is committing fraud or breaking the law in any way.

Our team will respond if we have any further questions. While every report will be reviewed, we cannot respond to every complaint.

Regards,

GoFundMe Trust and Safety Team

I got the same boilerplate.  Don't expect much from this; a termination of his account is probably the best we can hope for.  They deal with a lot of fraud and Senda -- AS USUAL -- is nothing more than small potatoes.

I_Speculate

Quote from: area51drone on July 04, 2016, 10:43:24 PM
Something someone posted just reminded me that Senda once told me that it was easier for "the blacks" to steal because "their dark faces don't show up as well on video."

docmeat

gnooryblows

falkie is seriously the fattest retard ive ever laid eyes on

Who

Quote from: MR. Spock on July 04, 2016, 10:33:18 PM
Falkie why did you removed your video about the so called kathy's adventures of losing "her money". I think that you know that you were trying to ripped people off because you know that kathy was not robbed. I reported you to gofundme that you are a fraud and a liar. please go fuck your self and have your self an awesome 4th of july before you go back to jail and have you foot long love.

The Robbery Gofundme page Senda referenced in his Walmart robbery video has now reverted back to the Help Kathy Move Gofundme page. https://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

ONeill

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2016, 04:34:04 AM
The Robbery Gofundme page Senda referenced in his Walmart robbery video has now reverted back to the original Help Kathy Move Gofundme page. https://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

No, it's a new version! This time Our Sweet K is struggling after finding a new apartment. Senda is a shameless cunt...

analog kid

The robbery claim is still in the GoFundMe update section, though

Update 1
2 days ago

My girlfriend Kathleen was robbed at the Pittsburg, Ca. Walmart of $ 500 yesterday, 7-1-2016. It was all the money she had for food and bills & cat food for July.
Please help if you can.

JENX

Is listening to Falkie on Tunein right now. I thought this tunein channel was not on anymore.
He's talking about being raped while scarfing down pizza with his mouth open.

Who

It's time for a new video, Senda.  Why was the robbery video removed and the GoFundMe robbery page reduced to a three sentence update?

MAX

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2016, 04:34:04 AM
The Robbery Gofundme page Senda referenced in his Walmart robbery video has now reverted back to the Help Kathy Move Gofundme page. https://www.gofundme.com/q2t9ss

Well at least he used Kathy's best mug shot for the site. Greasy hair, dopey expression, black and blue face , what a looker, George is lucky to have her.   

Who

GIRLFRIEND STRUGGLING EVEN AFTER GETTING APARTMENT AFTER REMODLING MOVE.

My girlfriend had huge expenses to move & put all of her things into storage after being evicted a year ago.
She is still having great difficulty with expenses because her landlord evicted her because he wanted to remodel her building after 10 years of her living there.

Please help if you can.

Senda, it's time for some answers.

a) Why did you remove the robbery video and reduce the robbery Gofundme page to an update of the moving page?
b) Were all the residents of Hello Kathy's building evicted or just Hello Kathy?
c)  Will you ever stop using the net as a TIN CUP?

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2016, 06:35:57 AM

My girlfriend had huge expenses to move & put all of her things into storage after being evicted a year ago.
She is still having great difficulty with expenses because her landlord evicted her because he wanted to remodel her building after 10 years of her living there.

Please help if you can.

No mention of cockroaches?

Wasn't that an integral part of the story?

whoozit

Quote from: Who on July 05, 2016, 06:35:57 AM

Please help if you can.

Senda, it's time for some answers.

a) Why did you remove the robbery video and reduce the robbery Gofundme page to an update of the moving page?
b) Were all the residents of Hello Kathy's building evicted or just Hello Kathy?
c)  Will you ever stop using the net as a TIN CUP?

Professional Beggars need posses?  Doesn't that dilute the score too much?  Posses are expensive.

Who

Quote from: Paper*Boy on July 05, 2016, 08:28:26 AM
No mention of cockroaches?

Wasn't that an integral part of the story?

Cockroaches.  Rat urine soaked plushies.  Empty TV dinner trays thrown on the floor.

In his latest he is bitching about people getting away with crimes. Like he is one to talk.

Ol' Gerry receives a lot of inboxes from various people - from this forum and elsewhere - who ask me to forward their comments on to the Master.  I often feel compelled to pass them along as I don't want to be the roadblock standing in the way of George receiving information he should have or that he might find useful.  However, he often becomes upset at this material when I send it his way.

I humbly and respectfully request that BellGab users not send me any more questions, comments, or suggestions to pass along to George.  If you have something you'd like him to see, please post it here in the thread as he may choose to lurk among us on occasion.  I cannot risk my ongoing dealings with the man on account of some whim one of you gets to PM me.  To do otherwise would be ... illogical.

Thank you for your time and consideration.