• Welcome to BellGab.com Archive.

The General Musings of Falkie2013 (George Senda, The Guy From Pittsburgh)

Started by heater, December 19, 2013, 09:37:40 PM

Should this thread be removed from the forum?

Yes
1296 (66.7%)
No
647 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1937

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 27, 2016, 03:04:30 PM
Falkie has made a promise that this Friday, July first, that he will go give her $16.00.

He would never break a promise, would he?

difficult to predict what someone with Faecal Encephalopathy (one of his many self induced disabilities) will do some times. i suspect he won't honor the promise to pay the overdue delivery tip and blame it on MV because senda has to pay for a tech to inspect the laptop.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 27, 2016, 03:04:30 PM
Falkie has made a promise that this Friday, July first, that he will go give her $16.00.
Bwah!

karios8

No Falkie in over a month? I guess you guys finally chased him away.

Personally, I think he dropped his mouse, it bounced behind him and it takes approximately 45 days to do a full revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9dfREH95_M

akwilly

Quote from: karios8 on June 27, 2016, 06:14:46 PM
No Falkie in over a month? I guess you guys finally chased him away.

Personally, I think he dropped his mouse, it bounced behind him and it takes approximately 45 days to do a full revolution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9dfREH95_M
lol. If he rotated any faster it might screw with gravity

ONeill

Quote from: Falkie2013 on April 18, 2016, 06:42:38 PM
He frequently refers to me with variations of the words fat and shit.

'Burgh Unboxing:  OK, Falkie has hit an all time low.  He actually ordered a free sample box of Kotex and opened it on his vid.  Haha!   

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 28, 2016, 12:14:48 PM
'Burgh Unboxing:  OK, Falkie has hit an all time low.  He actually ordered a free sample box of Kotex and opened it on his vid.  Haha!

They might be Kathy's.

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 28, 2016, 12:16:04 PM
They might be Kathy's.

He said he might give them to his neighbor.  Haha..Falkie comes bearing gifts!  Maybe he can give them to the pizza delivery girl in lieu of cash.  If I was a young lady and Falkie came to the door with an open box of Kotex, I'd kick him square in the grill and call the cops.  Creepy.

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 28, 2016, 12:19:41 PM
He said he might give them to his neighbor.  Haha..Falkie comes bearing gifts!  Maybe he can give them to the pizza delivery girl in lieu of cash.  If I was a young lady and Falkie came to the door with an open box of Kotex, I'd kick him square in the grill and call the cops.  Creepy.
OK MY GOSH .....HA HA HAHA HA SO FUNNY

starrmtn001

Quote from: Billy Joe Mulgreavey on June 28, 2016, 12:19:41 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D OMG ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can't breath ;D ;D ;D ;D LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now I gotta change me undies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MAX

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 28, 2016, 12:16:04 PM
They might be Kathy's.

Kathy hasn't needed them for 30 years. Only bleeding she has is from Senda's fists.

Even as the thread winds down and the Big Fellah looks into the abyss, the plain weirdness of it all
is jaw dropping. 

dipp

Quote from: NAKASHI on June 28, 2016, 03:40:44 PM
;D ;D ;D ;D OMG ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I can't breath ;D ;D ;D ;D LMAO ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Now I gotta change me undies  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gph.is/1haM11n

whoozit

Smells nice in here.  It's a little boring, but it smells nice.

MAX

Quote from: whoozit on June 29, 2016, 02:28:43 PM
Smells nice in here.  It's a little boring, but it smells nice.

It should smell nice Senda and Kathy have been gone a month and we opened the windows

SnapT

MV is a real party pooper not letting gems like that get posted on BellGab...

bateman

From the video description:

QuoteSometimes I order samples to give to my neighbors like dog food or feminine hygiene products.

bateman

"Kathy doesn't... use these products anymore."

JENX

Quote from: SnapT on June 29, 2016, 07:31:43 PM
MV is a real party pooper not letting gems like that get posted on BellGab...

Agreed!

By the way...
#1.I wonder if Senda figured out how to grab a second handle
#2 and has posted a sentence somewhere trying to take on a different persona..
There's no way that man posted here almost every day for two years, and then suddenly quits forever. His simple mind doesn't over come a conditioned way of life.
he's had no luck doing so  in any other aspect

WOTR

Quote from: bateman on June 29, 2016, 08:34:54 PM
From the video description:
Sometimes I order samples to give to my neighbors like dog food or feminine hygiene products.
:o   :-\   :-[   :'(

Falkie has reported that the June appearance on Noory will happen in July.

Big day tomorrow. A Noory appearance and the pizza girl gets her $16 tip.

Quote from: Rally Squirrel on June 30, 2016, 01:04:15 PM
Falkie has reported that the June appearance on Noory will happen in July.

Big day tomorrow. A Noory appearance and the pizza girl gets her $16 tip.

I'll believe it when I see it. He'd better record the event, or no one will believe him.

ONeill

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 30, 2016, 01:44:12 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. He'd better record the event, or no one will believe him.

He doesn't know how to do that. It's our fault, none of us traveled to his hovel to teach him.

Quote from: NAKASHI on June 28, 2016, 03:40:44 PM

STILL MAKES ME CHUCKLE.  KATHY SHOULD UNBOX A JOCK STRAP HAHA HA
Makes no sense.  Don't get me wrong, I happen to get a kick outa Senda, (one of the few)
but this one is so silly.  I had to give a hands down on youtube.  I always
give him a heads up though.   That's our little Falkie

Quote from: Inglorious Bitch on June 30, 2016, 01:44:12 PM

I have faith I the Falkster,  Don't let us down George... Argh
I am going out an a limb.
:oDon't make me tell a liar.